Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

J - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / J (10485 Views)

Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / See My Six Packs, Sexy Body, Pink Lips & Handsome Face (ladies Rate My Pics) / Plz Ladies Rate This Op (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
ipledge10:
and they wont pay back the credit right undecided....so Americans buy everything with credit card...interesting

I swear it's true! Americans either use cash or credit. There's no such thing as debit. Most of the time they pay with credit. That's why they have sooo much debt - it is easy to forget to live by your budget or forget to pay off your credit card every month
Re: J by ipledge10(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Rainess:

I swear it's true! Americans either use cash or credit. There's no such thing as debit. Most of the time they pay with credit. That's why they have sooo much debt - it is easy to forget to live by your budget or forget to pay off your credit card every month
say what u know...I live in America, people use Debit,Credit and cash
Re: J by Francis95(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
daretodiffer:

Who is your baeundecided

What is dope about it?
Hian!.. You aint happy I called you Bae Self.... As for the Shoe.. Leave that matter... JjC cheesy
Re: J by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Francis95:
Hian!.. You aint happy I called you Bae Self.... As for the Shoe.. Leave that matter... JjC cheesy

Why should I happy? Who the hell do you think you are? What do you take me for? undecided

Who is JJC? Do I look like those stupid teenage girls you are trying to impress?

Make you look face oundecided
Re: J by Francis95(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why should I happy? Who the hell do you think you are? What do you take me for? undecided

Who is JJC? Do I look like those stupid teenage girls you are trying to impress?

Make you look face oundecided
Hian.. Young Lady, You must be on your Period.. Leave me alone Biko.. Please.
Re: J by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Francis95:
Hian.. Young Lady, You must be on your Period.. Leave me alone Biko.. Please.

What if I am on my period? undecided
Re: J by Francis95(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
daretodiffer:

What if I am on my period? undecided
That's why you are so aggressive.. Relax dear.
Re: J by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Francis95:
That's why you are so aggressive.. Relax dear.

You are sick. FYI, I am not on my period. You must be used to giggling girls who blush when you call them ‘bae'. I am not them. What on earth will make use that word for someone you are chatting with for the first time? If it is your habit when you are dealing with females, please count this moniker out.

To think you also have the effontery to call me a JJC, who the effing hell are you? Do I look like a girl to you?
Re: J by Francis95(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are sick. FYI, I am not on my period. You must be used to giggling girls who blush when you call them ‘bae'. I am not them. What on earth will make use that word for someone you are chatting with for the first time? If it is your habit when you are dealing with females, please count this moniker out.

To think you also have the effontery to call me a JJC, who the effing hell are you? Do I look like a girl to you?
Am not Sick Maam, thanks for the comments.
Re: J by yinkeys(m): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2015
@Rainess please can you help mention a canadian forum thats like nairaland. Thanks
Re: J by sanbells(f): 1:46am On Nov 22, 2015
Looks like a bunch of students in college. I just hope you guys are serious with your books... It's not all about spending and looking dope probably for the ladies. In years to come you'll realize it's all vanity and learn how to save. Good luck.
Re: J by ipledge10(m): 2:16am On Nov 22, 2015
yinkeys:
please can you help mention a canadian forum thats like nairaland. Thanks
am also looking for usa forum like nairaland
Re: J by Francis95(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2015
sanbells:
Looks like a bunch of students in college. I just hope you guys are serious with your books... It's not all about spending and looking dope probably for the ladies. In years to come you'll realize it's all vanity and learn how to save. Good luck.
Thanks Dear
Re: J by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
yinkeys:
@Rainess please can you help mention a canadian forum thats like nairaland. Thanks

There is no such forum as far as I'm aware
Re: J by yinkeys(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rainess:

There is no such forum as far as I'm aware
How about really big Canadian sites or blogs. Help out, I just want to advertise some stuffs
Re: J by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chai see as some guys/girls dey form adults 4 here.
but deep down they wish it was them.
Girls b famzing celeb wearing rubbish
Comes here n b calling these ones kids
Awon #Olofo
Bro nice pictures there's nothing bad if u have money to buy those as long u also thinking abt d future.
Bt d word swagg z somehow.
And d poses makes u guys look like G'boiz
btw dope pictures

1 Like

Re: J by greatiyk4u(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
ideyhere:
Wow! Totally love guys like this grin grin grin

But then that was like 5 years ago tongue tongue tongue

Badt sharp babe
Re: J by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Awon #Olofo
Bro nice pictures there's nothing bad if u have money to buy those as long u also thinking abt d future.
btw dope pictures
I believe in what you believe, thumbs up, silly galz, they can form

1 Like

Re: J by annawhite(f): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
@OP
Yall look like new recruits in the yahoo Yahoo biznsss undecided
Re: J by kizz007: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
I just pity that gal ther lipsrsealed
Re: J by Francis95(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2015
kizz007:
I just pity that gal ther lipsrsealed
lol.. Why bro?
Re: J by Francis95(m): 12:58am On Nov 26, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Awon #Olofo
btw dope pictures
Haha.. Thanks G
Re: J by Francis95(m): 12:58am On Nov 26, 2015
annawhite:
@OP
Yall look like new recruits in the yahoo Yahoo biznsss undecided
Lol, we dem bois tongue
Re: J by richie9093(m): 1:02am On Nov 26, 2015
loooooooool

the fvck is this sh!t?
Re: J by macaranta(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Haters gan Hate...if you got it ,ball out.
Nice Shoes OP
Re: J by Francis95(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2015
macaranta:
Haters gan Hate...if you got it ,ball out.

Nice Shoes OP
Thanks my G cool
Re: J by rejoicebae(f): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

yeah they are expensive. now I think deep. like do you know how many bags of cement you can buy with all those accessories? thats if you convert em to cash ?
do u wear or buy timberland??No u dnt,,aw many bags of cement ave u bought,,none,,,smh:|,,ndi mmadu sef
Re: J by Francis95(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
rejoicebae:
do u wear or buy timberland??No u dnt,,aw many bags of cement ave u bought,,none,,,smh:|,,ndi mmadu sef
Lol, Hapu onye ara grin

1 Like

Re: J by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
I and My Gs

Guy, kindly holla up' got hoverboards for sale and a lot of dope sneakers, rolex, customized snapbacks, back packs, slides e.t.c
Re: J by Francis95(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
durocity:

Guy, kindly holla up' got hoverboards for sale and a lot of dope sneakers, rolex, customized snapbacks, back packs, slides e.t.c
cool
Re: J by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
cool

Let's talk on bbm or whatsapp!!!
Re: J by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
yinkeys:

How about really big Canadian sites or blogs. Help out, I just want to advertise some stuffs

There aren't any. You could advertise on a news website, cbc or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.