Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? (958 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by raven95(f): 8:46am On May 19, 2009
Am inlove with a guy i met on phone, actually someone connected us. We have been chatting and talking on the phone for three months now, but still haven't seen each other. He lives in the uk and i live in norway, several times he promised to come see me but never did. And am already inlove though i haven't seen him, now the problem is this he claims he likes someone else in nigeria and now he's about to choose between myself and the other gurl. But i just heard recently from the person who connected us, that the gurl in nigeria asked him to help her go somewhere to make something that will make my guy in the uk to love her,  So right now i don't even know what to do, even if the guy doesn't choose me i don't really care,  all i care about is that this guy is such a nice person and doesn't deserve to be charmed. please i want you guys to advice me on what to do, cos am really confused.
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by Ournaija: 1:21pm On May 19, 2009
I think you will need to pray about the situation before taking any step. I hope you go to church in Norway where you stay, talk to any of your leaders. Let them counsel you before you talk to the guy. Before you go ahead make sure you confirm the story so that you wound`t look stupid at the end of the day.

Me as a christain believe that charm exist but will never have any effect on me. Is the guy a believer?

Goodluck
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by raven95(f): 8:44pm On May 19, 2009
Yes he is a believer, and am also a believer. Really i'v been praying over this issue and am still on it. Just hope God helps me find the right way to follow. And as humans i still need more advice and opinions on this. Thanx for your response.
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by Ournaija: 3:58pm On May 20, 2009
Since both of you are believers the problem is almost solved. There is need for you to make more investigation about the matter to be sure of some facts. Whatever comes to your mind about the whole thing thereafter then do it. I believe the Holy Spirit will direct you. If you prayerfully talk to him, God will make him understand it and act right.

May God help you.
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by raven95(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2009
Nairalanders pls help me, I really need an advice on this issue. I've been here with my topic for a week now but only got one response. I know u guys can help with this, So am gonna keep my fingers cruzed, Thanx
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by dean2725: 2:00am On May 29, 2009
Why are you scared in telling him i think u need to add this so that NLers will know why exactly you are scared of telling the guy
   Are you scared of being affected by the charm?
   You afraid of being strike by the girl if she find out you are trying to prevent/prevented  the guy from being charmed?

And going by your post that is it right to tell him. I dont see anything wrong in telling the guy.
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by dani1luv: 6:55pm On May 30, 2009
Thread Moved
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by MaiSuya(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2009
@poster,

Na wa O!
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by whitelexi(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2009
Jazz grin grin grin

Naija babes sef. . . @Poster: is she from Edo? tongue
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by follypimpi(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by Secretz(f): 7:45pm On May 30, 2009
Tell him sha, atleast you can die for love right? tongue
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by C2H5OH(f): 8:45pm On May 30, 2009
naija gels grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by raven95(f): 9:29pm On May 30, 2009
Yes she is.
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by raven95(f): 9:34pm On May 30, 2009
I told him but he didn't believe a word of what i said. So i decieded 2 give it up, probably we 'r not meant 2 be. But i really love him.
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by dean2725: 4:00am On May 31, 2009
what if na shakara  grin grin

what if the guy sef na ogunjimi grin

whitelexi:

Jazz grin grin grin

Naija babes sef. . . @Poster: is she from Edo? tongue

and that is funnygrin grin
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by benincitys(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2009
and that is funnygrin grin
[quote][/quote] what is funny? i donut know what  you people have with EDO
Re: Is It Right To Tell My Guy That He's About To Be Charmed By Another Gurl ? by Ournaija: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
Since you have told him leave it there and let God do the rest. You have done your part and let God do his part. If truely the girl is fetish as you claim God will reveal everything. You shouldn`t stop praying. if he is for you, God will preserve him for you. Maybe he is for the Jazz lady.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still In Love With My Married Ex / Who Is Your Ideal Bf, Gf Or Rather Partner? / In Love With A Single Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.