Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

She Said I Promised Her This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Promised Her This.. (893 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Promised Her This.. by falseman(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
I still can't figure out what this girl think I'm .
I asked her the price of the phone she said 120k okay cool no big deal but this is someone that can't boast of 50k in her account.

I asked her if I gave her the money cash will she buy the phone? Answer was No!!

So my question is why are most Nigerian girls trying to waste money for men when they cant use their personal 40k to buy a phone ?
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
It seems as the days go by, girls get dumber, lazier, more stupid and egocentric sad
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by Cholls(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brother i tire o.
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by dovie002(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Osumi
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by Kingsasian(m): 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Not all nigerian girls.
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by falseman(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
It seems as the days go by, girls get dumber, lazier, more stupid and egocentric sad

I think they trust their charms
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by falseman(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kingsasian:
Not all nigerian girls.

Bro 80% of Nigerian girls will never buy themselves a phone beyond 15k even if they have 200k in their account.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
falseman:

I think they trust their charms
Abeg who charm help sad
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by Kingsasian(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
falseman:

Bro 80% on Nigerian girls will never buy themselves a phone beyond 15k even if they have 200k in their account.

lol, you are right o.
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by falseman(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
And you can see them reading and running away because they know it's a sin to reply with that expensive phones they use but can't afford.
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by tobisco29(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
falseman:

Bro 80% of Nigerian girls will never buy themselves a phone beyond 15k even if they have 200k in their account.
its true does with expensive phone are most sponsor by someone
Re: She Said I Promised Her This.. by falseman(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
tobisco29:
its true does with expensive phone are most sponsor by someone

A man to be precise. Really I'm not against that but what I'm against is they know the value of this money only when it is in their hand cash which means they don't care requesting a phone of 180k.

Even me as a guy if I'm hanging out with my friends and I'm not the one paying I don't go ordering what I can't afford personally I try to go below what I would normally take because the cash is coming from someone else

(1) (Reply)

See How These Girls Wore Hundreds Of Condoms As Cloth In Public (see Photo) / Please I Need Help In This Uncomfortable Situation. / Can You Marry This Bride ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.