Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? (4360 Views)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / Read The Text Message My Guy Friend Sent Me Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
She stated "Use this money and get something for yourself, your brother and your mommy for me" and it was $60.

I think this is an insult, what do you think?
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
I Think Your brain Is Frozen. Why're you Like this? undecided.

13 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
rexkexmilan:
grin
Have you been biitch slapped before?

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee3:

Have you been biitch slapped before?
angry angry
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by obiorathesubtle: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Your mother's friend? She's supposed to be retired yea?

She probably gave you that money with all her heart and you think it's an insult?? Judge yourself!

10 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Chanchit: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2015
If you can be this annoying on NL, I wonder what you would be doing to ur family.

16 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2015
$60 can buy a delicious meal for u, ur bro and ur mom..unless she stated that u shud buy a car with that $60 then that's an insult...

5 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by amokeme(f): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Your mother's friend? She's supposed to be retired yea?

She probably gave you that money with all her heart and you think it's an insult?? Judge yourself!
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Thinking that kind gesture was an insult is a sign of insecurity within yourself. Your friends mother is not looking down on you, trying to imply anything etc. She is being a friend by trying to bless her friend through her daughter. Grow up and quit being insecure.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Be grateful or simply send it to an orphanage. They will pray for you. Making money isn't milky!

7 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by jomoh: 2:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Pride and arrogance comes before fall.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Truckpusher(m): 2:15am On Nov 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
$60 can buy a delicious meal for u, ur bro and ur mom..unless she stated that u shud buy a car with that $60 then that's an insult...
grin
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by pussyeater(m): 5:57am On Nov 16, 2015
mamagee3:
She stated "Use this money and get something for yourself, your brother and your mommy for me" and it was $60.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by mimicious(f): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2015
I just have to check your pics and discover it's u again, it's either u complain that u were called ugly, kissed by a ugly Co worker and bla bla. Bae grow up. U complain of everything.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Sanguine(f): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Mamagee abi wetin be that your name sef, are you ever greatful for anything? Do you always have to be so immature and insecure? Gosh!
It is well o!

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by NOBODYY: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Mama gee!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by pbs4real(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2015
mamagee3:

personally, I fink u a psychiatric patient......... u can prove me wrong tho undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Panshow(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Send the $60 to me. I'll take the insult.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Dabosslady(f): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Panshow:
Send the $60 to me. I'll take the insult.
lmao
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by 2SWT(f): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2015
l see nothing wrong with it
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by ideyhere(f): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Isn't that very close to N10000? Some people sha
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by afamjb: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Hehehehe but y are u complaining na ..ur mother's friend is feeding u and ur family and ur complaining.

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by fexyrich(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2015
The last time I checked 60dollars is around 13 to 14000naira with current dollar exchange.And someone gave that to you and u termed it an insult?? U are an ingrate and sory to say a pervert as well..Cos you only do and say things abnormally..That money can take u and ur mum with sibling to an eatery and spoil u guys silly with lots of goodies..But because of ur ungrateful attitude u took it as an insult..Pls if d money is too small go and dash someone and see how d person wld value it..Already some people here are asking for it..Pls do d needful

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by calddon(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
can someone explain to me who or what owns the moniker "nobody

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Oh! And what about your colleague at work? We done with that series? Guess it's a new series, 'your mother's friend'.
Dumb dumb dumb ladies everywhere and then they wonder why men are more interested in baby mamas than getting married
Smh

2 Likes

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by hisawesomeness(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Once again she got that attention she couldn't get outside nairaland. By the way have ever even seen a dollar in ur life?

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by free2ryhme: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2015
mamagee3:

What is the highest amount in dollar have you given somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Dubemkelly(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Orente doesn't complain, be a good manager, nothing can be too little, learn to maximise your utility
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by olempe(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2015
This child needs counseling
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Eldorado01(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
On is the No 12 kind of Lady u must never have as a wife
Re: My Mother's Friend Sent Me The Following Note? by Vecto(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mumu. attention seeker......know what?

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? / Picture Of 2 Nigerian Lesbians Kissing / 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.