Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo (16437 Views)

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by ddeola: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2015
I think Buhari is far too old for anyone to advise him on who to or who not to accommodate. Except someone is just trying to get some attention undecided
Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by Okbath(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
"Obasanjo lost out last year when former president Goodluck Jonathan refused to take orders from him." Really indeed
Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by focus7: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2015
These Afenifere leaders should focus on rebuilding their home. What contribution or support did they give to Buhari's emergence as a president that warrant them to be dictating to him who he should welcome or not? They never believe or have had confident in Buhari, Jonathan was their candidate so they should keep quiet and let Nigeria be.
Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by focus7: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Okbath:
"Obasanjo lost out last year when former
president Goodluck Jonathan
refused to take orders from
him." Really indeed
or Jonathan lost out when he refused to take order from Obasanjo? Edwin Clark and Tony Anenih he chosed could help him.
Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by Charly68: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Time to stop politics of hatred and vendetta .Afenifere chieftains won't do any good to the coming leaders if all they be quit them is politics of vendetta ...OBJ is a factor in Naija politics ,his political acumen can not be acquired in any university class..PDP told him to go to blazes now they know better..he didnt come out openly to campaign for PMB,but he went international to launch indirect campaign through the launching of his book & attending of many conferences ,passing dangerous remarks against the then Govt & that changed international mood & support in favor of PMB ..Now you want the man to abandon his staunch supporter . No way ! Look at Massop ,look at Afenifere's threat against the unity of the country. The president will be a fool to abandon somebody like Baba that he knows will do everything to keep Nigeria one. As a matter of fact a good leader is the one who knows how to manage his own perceived enemy
Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by billyG(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Obasanjo is oduduwa creation why is afenifere fighting dia best,Pmb is 4 nobody but 4 everybody.
Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by agamenon(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Is it true that obasanjos father is an Igbo man from Onitshs,and a late Monarch for that mater
Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by billyG(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Obasanjo is oduduwa creation why is afenifere fighting dia best,Pmb is 4 nobody but 4 everybody.lasttime Gej visit Buhari his presido.
Re: Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo by juman(m): 3:38am On Nov 18, 2015
I followed almost all monthly obasanjo media chat on tv/radio and newspapers when he was president, I could see he lacked the sincerity to lead any country to success.

It is sincerity that supposed to breed commitment, the strength and the push that lead the leaders to go to great lengths to build their country thereby those leaders build their own legacy as well. But he lacked the sincerity.

From that time I realised that watching nigerian "leaders" interviews is just waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo) / Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC / Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.