Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (35888 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Factfinder1(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2017
Chief Ayo Adebanjo, a chieftain of the Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere has stated that if anything happens to the acting president, Yemi Osinbajo Nigeria will cease to exist as one country.

Speaking with Sun, Adebanjo said that Osinbajo was executing his duties well and should not be ousted or removed unconstitutionally. He warned that all will not be well if Osinbajo is hindered from taking over as president should the need arise.

Quoting him;

“He is handling it, “Nigeria” constitutionally.I only hope that people will not use unconstitutional means to displace him.He is acting well and I hope there is no circumstance that anybody would say that he can truncate this democratic system using undemocratic means.

If that happens, that will be the disintegration of this country. We hope people will not use any unconstitutional means to frustrate Osinbajo if it is necessary for him to assume the Presidency.”

http://ogashub.com.ng/anything-happens-osinbajo-nigeria-will-break-adebanjo/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by swiz123(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Nigeria was never one.hausa,yoruba and igbo have nothing in common.different culture,belief,dialect,origin and to some extent religion.
Let's divide and conquer that's the solution.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by FemiEddy(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2017
swiz123:
Let it break
savage grin

21 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Make I hear

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by IgboSubmarine: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2017
They are urging Osibanjo to re arrest Kanu so as to divide the South and then strike out Osibanjo

Unknown to them, the Southerners have seen the handwriting on the wall and have decided to create more Kanus through various online and offline secessionists groups

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CowHard: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2017
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos

209 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Oga are u the one to break it or ur e-warlord brothers that have be battling us here grin grin grin grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by donlemson(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Nothing will happen.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Jabioro: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Osinbajo is not a kid, and you can't put his hand into fire.. Nothing would happen to him.. Nigeria as a country is on a weak brick.. cracked wall faulted foundation wrong position.. any moment it can collapse..

8 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by lilmax(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2017
so to give biafra their land, something must happen to osinbajo? grin.

people there you have it grin

11 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Ttipsy(f): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Homeboiy: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2017
chest beater
Na you get ur mouth nah

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by obonujoker(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Honestly North is just a problem to this country....

24 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by TheFreeOne: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Na break up sure pass.

Even restructuring sef no dey sure. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Igboesika: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Waiting grin grin......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by kettykin: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2017
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What happend when Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudirat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by fergie001: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Balderdash.
Shey ipob(even though I do not support all their tactics) said they want referendum for separation,you people said lai-lai.
Oga,if those Hausa people do anything to him,ntn will happen,
Nigeria will not break.

Aguiyi-Ironsi died,what happened?
Murtala died,what happened?
Biafra was mutilated in the war,we are still suffering till date?
Saro-Wiwa died,ntn?
MKO died,what happened?
Kudirat died, Pa Alfred Rewane, all died
Abacha died,
Awo died,Did Nigeria break?

Now God 4bid,Osibanjo,we will only wear black,and fly half-mast and wear mournful look(not for me though),after all, his children and family members he is throwing into CBN,FIRS,DPR,immigration,
I follow?
After he will give me npower,rubbish
Mtchew

Ntn will happen,lobatan
grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by TheKingIsHere: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What by happend whe Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudi rat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from m taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by fergie001: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:

What by happend whe Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudi rat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from m taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.
Fixed

13 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by MossadAgent: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Shut up!

Dem kill MKO una no do jack sh1t

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
No, it won't...
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
Talk is cheap

18 Likes

Nothing would happen if anything happens to osinbajo as we yorubas are the weakest tribe in Nigeria. We are too docile. #bittertruth.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by madenigga(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Every ediot want release ultimatum.

Nigeria don soffa

7 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Afonja and mouth. grin grin grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2017
lilmax:
so to give biafra their land, something must happen to osinbajo? grin.

people there you have it grin
Hahahaha nice observation. NwaAmaikpe what's your take on this?

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos

Your people jumped into the Ekene Dili Shuku mobile coffins and ran down their erosion land.

11 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Okoyiboz3: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Nothing would happen if anything happens to osinbajo as we yorubas are the weakest tribe in Nigeria. We are too docile. #bittertruth.

You and your family are the weak ones. The fact that you come from a family without outstanding achievements doesn't mean the entire Yorubaland is cursed with such.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Yoruba is the laziest tribe in Nigeria. I am a Yoruba bigot and I love my people to a fault but we are toooooo lazy!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:

if anything happens to the acting president, Yemi Osinbajo Nigeria will cease to exist as one country.

http://ogashub.com.ng/anything-happens-osinbajo-nigeria-will-break-adebanjo/
How did we get here shocked shocked shocked
When GEJ BEN was there too, the Niger Deltans issue the same threat undecided

We have all realised that the North will do anything/everything to hold on to power.

Then why are we still together

You want to restructure this country Then rotate the presidency amongst all the ethnic groups or allow everyone manage their resources.

It's quite simple! No need of forming a committee where the monies of the tax payers will be wasted again undecided

I think, this is where we all have to stand!
This is what we have to emphasise or else we will find ourselves in square one God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Krucifax(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Finally the Chicken has come home to roost. Now the writing on the wall is clear.

We warned people about the Northern strategy that has never changed but they said Igbo wants to divide Yorubas and Hausas.

I have respect for all my country men and women and I have no hatred towards anyone as your success or failure has no impact on my life or destiny. However some of us are older and more experienced and as such feel a responsibility to point out things that others do not see.

The average Igbo man wants to be financially successful of the strength of his business or ventures.

The average Yoruba man wants to be financially successful of his life activities.

The average Hausa Fulani wants to be financially successful. He is also religiously and politically motivated. His hope is that the country is permanently led by a Hausa Fulani. He believes he is part of a majority and by right is superior to all other Nigerians and that his ambitions should take priority.

So any alliance with Hausa Fulani regardless of whatever was agreed initially must benefit the Hausa Fulani more than others eventually. This is how they view things. It's not that they are wicked or evil. It's just that they can not accept rulership of any other tribes.

Tinubu is no fool and knows this but engineered this abomination to benefit him. Unfortunately he was check mated by the Cabal in the Presidency and Saraki in the Senate. Now our brothers from the West have realised the truth and are closely watching their backs. If you do not learn from history you are bound to repeat the mistakes of yesterday.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Leonbonapart(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2017
It obvious they are now crawling out of their holes.... yeye

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. / Betsy, Ikpeazu's Daughter Inducted As A Medical Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.