Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (53838 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Mrlekan07034617: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Bros everybody have a story to tell, just stand up dust your bumbum, seek God in prayers and get to the streets in search for jobs you will surely find FAVOR before men.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by macaranta(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi permit me to say this..

End time mother
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by hotdi(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Ghosh! This world is so messed up. I'm looking for a beautiful lady who would abscond with me into the mars so we can live there. grin
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by eckersley: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
cry....And i thought i've Seen Everything!!

Weirdos just Keep Rising Everyday....cry

The Mother Should Be circumcised!angry Again! And Again!

Buh[b]seriously, How Old is This Boy?undecided If he's Up to 16..Then , The blame should be On Both parties[/b]There's Obviously more to this story!undecided
But if a girl/daughter is up to 16yrs old and the man/father is 40 and above, the girl/daughter should SHARE in the blame, right?
( not to mention the pointers to spiking the victim's drink)

I usually avoid debating with females cos a philosopher and personal experience hv taught me LOGIC doesn't reside in the female brain but in their v...

You statements buttress that point

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Orikinla(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
There are demons among us posing as humans, but they are demons and they reproduce their kind.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
asuustrike2009:

can't a mother give her child money again? there was no sign of consent neither was it stated that she made some advances towards him. did he or she said advances were made while in the court room? No! so don't draw conclusion yet.
Did You read the part where I said...''There's more to this story than they're letting on"grin

Probably the Juicy part...embarassed

My instincts Are always Right... The Boy is Guilty!! period!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by coolitempa(f): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Igbos are cursed.

Cc: tonyebarcanista, martineverest, Truckpusher, enahi, edcure, coolitempa, sandraokosun, fineguy11, Goodboiyy, come and see o.

Ibos again.... cheesy
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by samuelson06(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

Visit the SCOAN son. You live in Lagos and should know this. Stop seeking sympathy. It's unnecessary. If you feel suicide should serve a better solution, then stop talking about it, just do it. You are an adult and you should know how to handle situations rather than crying. Stop this nonscence.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by WinkWrld: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
DNA should be carried out. Is the mum truly the mum, or she groomed a stolen child to keep screwing. Where and when was he born. Where was the father when she was pregnant. No mum will do that. There something u revealed here. Is the son an abducted child?
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by geebehn(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
DISGUSTING
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
eckersley:

But if a girl/daughter is up to 16yrs old and the man/father is 40 and above, the girl/daughter should SHARE in the blame, right?
( not to mention the pointers to spiking the victims drink)

I usually avoid debating with females cos a philosopher and personal experience hv taught me LOGIC doesn't reside in the female brain but in their v...

You statements buttress that point

[/font]
Taking To Yah is Really A Waste...I don't even Get the "ish" You Wrote...

So, In Summary?undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by obstead200(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Terrible..
I finally saw a picture of who I assume is INTROVERT.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Did You read the part where I said...''There's more to this story than they're letting on"grin

Probably the Juicy part...embarassed

My instincts Are always Right... The Boy is Guilty!! period!
the judge isn't moved by instinct But facts
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Mancity26(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

pls cool down.. God is always the answer. Are you a man or woman b4 i can offer help
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by tegzzy(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2015
:oOriginal gobe
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
asuustrike2009:

the judge isn't moved by instinct But facts
Well, I would gather my "FACTS" if I Know the "REAL" Story behind it....undecided

Since I've got none...I'm sticking to my ''Instincts" undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Mancity26:

pls cool down.. God is always the answer. Are you a man or woman b4 i can offer help

male
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
StPete:
Eew...if dis was a man, ladies would hav shouted 'castrate him'. Now that a woman is guilty, guys wat do u propose?

They should de-clitorise this lady then. grin shocked

End times seduction. embarassed
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
And this woman no call me?
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Mancity26(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
samuelson06:

Visit the SCOAN son. You live in Lagos and should know this. Stop seeking sympathy. It's unnecessary. If you feel suicide should serve a better solution, then stop talking about it, just do it. You are an adult and you should know how to handle situations rather than crying. Stop this nonscence.
my taught though.. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by osazeeblue01: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Nairaland LADIES what do we do with the woman?
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by TJMighty(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
I wonder y I'm yet 2 c d comments of any of these tribalists on Nairaland, always accusing d SWs of any vice
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Mancity26(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:

male
bro let me tell u, giving u d fish is not d solution.. I can only give u moral support.. You get luck say u finish ur skul.. A graduate dey spit dis shiit.. Am a drop out but today am living alone in abuja. I came to abuja with #50 (fifty naira) but today am doing well, guy hustle.. Work full lagos, factory work or security. I did okada in abuja for two yrs. I did security as well, i ride d okada on high purchase.. I taught in primary skul.. Na wa u ooo. I ve xprience poverty at its peak but i didn't giv up. I planned to join kidnapping gand out of fustration but i later discover my talent.. Am a notable comedian in abuja now... After all my sufferness. I do write script and sell to some producers. Guy wake up and hustle.. Na naija we dey oo.. Nobody wil help u d way u tink.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

what if someone adopts him as his son? Lol.
that person will be in serious trouble
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by WinkWrld: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

Are u a Christian, Muslim or pagan. Go to where you worship and seek forgiveness firstly for suicidal thoughts and attempt . Then speak to ur pastor, imam or chief priest about ur problem. You must humble ur self to take a lead. Stop looking at flashy cars , wizkid and Facebook. You even write better than the street hawkers. They are also struggling and pushing on with faith. There are so many things you can do at ur age. You can farm, you can learn driving and get a driving job. I heard drivers go home with about45k. Same as bsc this days. You can cook, all caterers have their customers no matter how few. Try to fix ur self somewhere. Remove pride. Don't wait for work, you might have been destined never to work for anyone but to employ workers, so don't relent. There is no free food. At your age, you should not blame ur parents. You can be great again. Start small. Be focused. You will only find free food in jail. Moreover, it's not really free because u must do community service.
Lastly, speak to your spiritual leader and let her join you in prayers.
Dont be lazy.
Now tell yourself that u gonna make it..
All d best
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nicepoker(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Finally woman don rape man. But the senerio is terrible
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by dacovajnr: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2015
StPete:
Eew...if dis was a man, ladies would hav shouted 'castrate him'. Now that a woman is guilty, guys wat do u propose?
Glue the pussay with Metal Glue grin
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by joel4422: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Mancity26:

bro let me tell u, giving u d fish is not d solution.. I can only give u moral support.. You get luck say u finish ur skul.. A graduate dey spit dis shiit.. Am a drop out but today am living alone in abuja. I came to abuja with #50 (fifty naira) but today am doing well, guy hustle.. Work full lagos, factory work or security. I did okada in abuja for two yrs. I did security as well, i ride d okada on high purchase.. I taught in primary skul.. Na wa u ooo. I ve xprience poverty at its peak but i didn't giv up. I planned to join kidnapping gand out of fustration but i later discover my talent.. Am a notable comedian in abuja now... After all my sufferness. I do write script and sell to some producers. Guy wake up and hustle.. Na naija we dey oo.. Nobody wil help u d way u tink.

if i were female u would have comfortably helped. Read my post again and try to understand. I asked people on here to link me up with informations regarding job openings if they have one. I never asked for money or fish so what are you saying? posting on nairaland doesnt mean i'm not trying other options, i'm just spreading tentacles. peace
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nicepoker(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
cry....And i thought i've Seen Everything!!

Weirdos just Keep Rising Everyday....cry

The Mother Should Be circumcised!angry Again! And Again!

Buh seriously, How Old is This Boy?undecided If he's Up to 16..Then , The blame should be On Both parties...There's Obviously more to this story!undecided
blame which boy. Is he no longer secured around the mum?
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by ayotoyin(f): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Thanks for encouraging him. @depressedsoul, may be you should visit all those packaging industries at Sango Ota and along Idiroko road towards Atan, you can actually get a casual job to start with, we all have our stories, no help out there just trust in God and act fast, timewaits for no one. God bless our hussles.

Mancity26:

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by fashrola(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2015
baroon:
She has used him 4 rituals in other for her business to bum.

*boom grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.