Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (54099 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hian. Odikwa serious.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by zynzyn(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
lilmax:
This world is fvcked up,and this is where its heading to.many people now losing morals because of freedom

F R E E D O M is an illusion!!!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Fmaniac(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shits hapns,life is full of dis odd stories
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by chigoizie7(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
cry....And i thought i've Seen Everything!!

Weirdos just Keep Rising Everyday....cry

The Mother Should Be circumcised!angry Again! And Again!

Buh seriously, How Old is This Boy?undecided If he's Up to 16..Then , The blame should be On Both parties...There's Obviously more to this story!undecided

What has being 16yrs got to do with the fact that he was drugged by his own mother?

Why should they share the blame?

If @all u are thinking that the boy was aware of what the mother was upto and sanctioned it, why then did all these get to the ear of the father and d public?
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jodista123maria:
which day I go make front page sef ?
I will teach you that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by greatJohnson(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sacrilege. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Realhommie(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2015
asuustrike2009:

our so called culture is oppression and one sided. we Africans claim to have culture but we use it oppress one another. the penalty when a male commits such offence should be given to the female. That goes for infidelity
Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.