Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,954 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (54107 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by danizy(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2015
StPete:
Eew...if dis was a man, ladies would hav shouted 'castrate him'. Now that a woman is guilty, guys wat do u propose?
yea we gotta pour a cup of soldier ant into her private part,women private part is disgusting and smelly s.w
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Nicepoker:
blame which boy. Is he no longer secured around the mum?
He should be Able to tell the difference between "Good" And "Bad"undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2015
69MissedCalls:

that person will be in serious trouble

Lol. explain!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Mancity26(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:

if i were female u would have comfortably helped. Read my post again and try to understand. I asked people on here to link me up with informations regarding job openings if they have one. I never asked for money or fish so what are you saying? posting on nairaland doesnt mean i'm not trying other options, i'm just spreading tentacles. peace
am so sorry.. Forgive me.. Truely sorry for misconception.. #funnynation comedian
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Missmossy(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Chai!!!

This is really a severe abomination, its unheard of. Such a shameless woman.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by konji15: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Poor boy, She needs forgiveness and the grace of God.
Islie:

http://punchng.com/court-dissolves-18-year-old-marriage-over-incest/

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=40068855] Terrible.. [/quoteWelcome back.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Terrible..
Yesso! Even by Introvert's standards. Hmmm....may God help us all. sad
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Chai, Repent. Mother , Jesus is coming soon , Repent all ye sinners
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
cry....And i thought i've Seen Everything!!

Weirdos just Keep Rising Everyday....cry

The Mother Should Be circumcised!angry Again! And Again!

Buh seriously, How Old is This Boy?undecided If he's Up to 16..Then , The blame should be On Both parties...There's Obviously more to this story!undecided

Why any blame on the boy?

The parents are the sick ones if the mother's accusation of the father fucking the daughter is true.

Sick parents undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by DOCTORDONE: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Abomination!!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by dinachi(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

Insane family
It is not insane family,it is insane woman who commits inbreeding. And you that promotes homosexuality because it is between two adults, why are against your reprobated constituency? This one is between two adults why are you condemning it? Western slave!

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
danizy:
yea we gotta pour a cup of soldier ant into her private part,women private part is disgusting and smelly s.w
, tell her to repent, tell her Jesus is coming soon, and if she refuse to repent, stone her to death, Repent brother, Repent sister.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
bukatyne:

Why any blame on the boy?

The parents are the sick ones if the mother's accusation of the father fucking the daughter is true.

Sick parents undecided
LoL!gringringrin didn't even Read that part....lipsrsealed
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Kassidy90(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Ko le happen ni ile Yoruba ti wa
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by damocool(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Perversion and moral decadence taking over people's life. God have mercy on Nigerians... End time things.....
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Fadahunsi(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
and they are not from the southwest oo. cos some people have been running their mouths that most of all these abominable acts are perpetuated by the S/westerners.
ijustdey:

so..... it's not only men that do sleep with their daughters....

some women also find pleasure sleeping with their son
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by JumpingChicken(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
StPete:
Eew...if dis was a man, ladies would hav shouted 'castrate him'. Now that a woman is guilty, guys wat do u propose?

De-pusssy her.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by hajlat(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
StPete:

Simple. Seal the kitkat
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by yinkeys(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Na ibos, e no supriz mi
Fine girl, if I may ask why are you tribalistic. If Americans were like you don't you think they won't be this great & a lot of people won't be allowed in their country. There are so many Americans that originated from other countries
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Slickest(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
StPete:
My brother ask them ooo....we live in a world where men are believed to be the only evil ones...

Crazy world...woman fu**s her own son
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by danbrowndmf(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
He should be Able to tell the difference between "Good" And "Bad"undecided
did u read the post at all? If you truly read it u wouldn't blame the boy a bit.

'The mum put something inside his coke,after drinking he felt very weak and saw his mum put is preek in her punanny' That's all the boy can remember.

So how his that is fault that he was drug by his own mother?
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Islie:

“My mum told me that she was going to take over me as my father has taken over my sister

I want to assume that the man was already sleeping with their daughter and i hope she is not a step daughter though...But then lets believe the man was already doing this insane act,can we say she was being reasonable to think that doing this will be a good revenge on the man?

Some dumb things some foolish ladies do in the bid to seek revenge....
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by XaintJoel20: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
#DepressedSoul...
I really wish I can help you get a job after reading this your pathetic story. Unfortunately I am a job seeker like you.
Please don't commit suicide. I still need you around and I know billions of people around the world also love you.
The Lord is your strength...
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
did u read the post at all? If you truly read it u wouldn't blame the boy a bit.

'The mum put something inside his coke,after drinking he felt very weak and saw his mum put is preek in her punanny' That's all the boy can remember.

So how his that is fault that he was drug by his own mother?
Oya, you've convinced me! wink

The boy is innocent wink
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Tundecool(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Ehen Nigbayen Wa Nko? What is there?

Smh....

Can u do dat 2 ur son??
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by sweatlana: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
StPete:

They should put pepper inside her private part
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Terrible Asalami!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by kizyalex10(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Women no fit talk again,because na thier fellow women,if say na man do dis tin now,na so we for dey hear different fomulars wey dem dey use castrate man,even d one wey oyibo never invent.now all of them don turn deaf nd dumb.hahahahahah women sabi protect themselves eh!!!.some will even go ahead nw to blame d man,or the whole family join.avoiding the culprit.hmmmm women I hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by honeywealth75(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Super glue d area.
StPete:
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Originalsly: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Sick mother sick son. He agreed to the act after the offer of N50 000.... then now claiming he was given something to drink and got weak. ...how can a man engage in sex when weak?...what wouldn't he do for another N50 000? Sorry for his sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.