Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her (2418 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / My Landlady Is Trying Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by Paulonice(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Almost everynight she comes to my room and tell me a story about how her husband is 2minutes man and she want a agile young man like me who can do it very well. she has a kid for dis man.....my good ppl, wat should i do? should i whip her wit my koboko or i should tell her husband?
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmm! Lemme check.

The ball is in your court

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by bigeagleeye(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
I dey come make I help you ask the oracle!
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by dikeigbo2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ask Ifa

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by alex81(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
God dash ds op sense
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by tablu: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Liar liar make ur pant catch fire!!
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fingers crossed as i wait punky veer to ans u
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by ministerblessed: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Hmmmm! Lemme check.

The ball is in your court
More like...... The ball(s) is(are) in between ur legs.
Na joke I dey oooh.
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by icym241: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Paulonice:
Almost everynight she comes to my room and tell me a story about how her husband is 2minutes man and she want a agile young man like me who can do it very well. she has a kid for dis man.....my good ppl, wat should i do? should i whip her wit my koboko or i should tell her husband?

which koboko
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by lovely17(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by Trut(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adonbilivyou
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by sheggietyn: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do you think your marriage/relationship is fun without getting laid?
do you even think you are educated enough about marriage/relationship?
an ebook is here to help you understand you opposite sex,to be best partner of each other, the ebook seem to be naughty but passes a message to every existing man/woman.every lover need to have a copy of this ebook which is title sexually convicted!
the ebook(sexually convicted)would be droping by 12am tommorrow at a token price of 2k, if you are interested please contact our agent
email:sheggietyn@gmail.com
call: 08165593926
message number:08093214646
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abeg no follow your landlord chop the same soup ooo

Life is too precious
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by danielsunky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Paulonice:
bro abeg dig her wella

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom & the wisdom of God will help you depart from all conceived sin!

Receive that wisdom to run from her.

God loves you.
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by osazeeblue01: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Liar
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by gamaliel121(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fucketh not your landlords wifes puzzy...
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by plucky16(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
All these end times threads..... Smh!
Re: My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
So lemme get this straight. You basically created this thread in hopes of us telling you either to go fucķ your landlady or what, risk eviction? Are you guys aware that the world will in fact not come to an end if you don't create ridiculous shi†̥??

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

No Sex With Bf Or Gf Before Marriage, Is It A Wise Or Foolish Decision / Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? / Ladies, Short Hair Is Soooo Sexxxy, TRUS ME!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.