Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (54514 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
egbaguy:
Fayose vs olisah mettuh......both competing to be the 'most useless individual'
What happened to LIEnus Mohammed?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by MadCow1: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
nykolaax:

Who told you? I personally worked with a project in DPR that REMITA's platform was used and they collected their charges......this was JAN this year during GEJ's administration

And your point is?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by fotadmowmend(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
I took the question to class today for my pupils to decipher ..... d one of dem said REMITA na .... Remi Tinubu Amheed ....
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dewstar: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
ollah1:

Use your head nah.. GEJ contracted the transaction to the company. Would GEJ have done that to a company owned by Tinubu? Ask yourself haba
did you see me mention Tinubu. I have no business with Tinubu. Nigerians just want to know who the owners are, who ever they may be. are you saying you are not interested in knowing who these people are? for heaven's sake, this is our common wealth, it does not have to be about Tinubu, GEJ or Buhari.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by johntolu: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omotolu:
...I know. Just that there are millions of folks I don't trust in Nigeria. Tinubu leads the list, hence my conclusion REMITA belongs to him....
[color=#006600][/color]

Now that you have known the truth, and you have been set free, kindly pass the message across to the likes of 'Saint Fayose', who spent =N=2 billion on a poultry project with 'rented' chickens during OBJ's regime and Apostle of Falsehood, Dino Melaiye.

I will want the alleged question of Tinubu's corruption allegation directed personally to GEJ and the leadership of PDP.
Tinubu was the unofficial leader of opposition during Yar'adua and GEJ's rule. He was in public service for 8 years as a Governor and the Federal Government has access to all his 'so called corrupt practice' as a Governor for 8 years.

How come the PDP government could not bring him to justice for all the corruption cases they claimed is hanging on Tinubu's head? Or could it be a case of Tinubu being smarter and crooked than all PDP leadership put together?

This is the question that should be directed to those PDP charlatans/wailing wailers and their leadership any time they make the stupid comment of Tinubu being corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dewstar: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

The company has been around since 1991 - CAC Reg # 170222

my God! Why do Nigerians find it so difficult to comprehend. WHO OWNS THE COMPANY? when it was registered is not the question here.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by OnReflection: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
dewstar:
my God! Why do Nigerians find it so difficult to comprehend. WHO OWNS THE COMPANY? when it was registered is not the question here.

Naff off, if you are incapable of elevated reasoning! Why anyone would argue that the registration date of a company which has been subsisting since 1991 is immaterial, to me, remains the bigger conundrum.

I bet you were probably still in your diapers back then, even though you are now reposed with the gumption to spam NL with retaarded conjectures.

Founded in 1991 by John Obaro, who is also the Chief Executive Officer of the company, SystemSpecs has since emerged as a leading provider of e-Payment, Financial, and Human Capital Software solutions for the Nigerian and African environment. SystemSpecs is a software house with a focus on providing the most qualitative human capital management and financial software solutions for the Nigerian and African market. SystemSpecs offers applications that focus on the core aspects of your business.

With corporate headquarters in Lagos, SystemSpecs has a vision to be the Software Institution of reference in Africa and a mission to be the leading provider of qualitative e-payment, financial and human resource management software solutions to discerning clients in the Nigerian and larger African market. SystemSpecs today has a number of solutions which, altogether, is driving electronic payment revolution in the country. Leading the pack of the company’s innovative solutions and its flagship is Remita, which is a world class electronic courier service that rides on secured e-Payment Highways to deliver funds to bank accounts and associated schedules to relevant bodies in their pre-specified formats.
It is a one-stop solution that enables you to meet payment obligations to your employees, pensioners, vendors, contractors and other 3rd parties from the comfort of your office or mobile devices. Today, the volume of transaction through the Remita platform has exceeded N500 billion monthly. Remita comes in three modules designed to deliver specific functionalities to organisations.

They are Remita e-Payment Module, Remita e-Collection Module and Remita Payroll & Biometrics Module. Others are HumanManager, which is a comprehensive, innovatively-designed and easy to use Human Capital Management software solution that has become Africa’s leading HR and Payroll solution and Infor FMS SunSystems is a flexible and proven financial, business and performance management software solution used by organisations globally, with over 18,000 implementations in about 190 countries.

Infor FMS SunSystems delivers value irrespective of the nature of your business or the changing business environment in which an organisation operates. SystemSpecs solutions also include Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) which gives large, asset-intensive businesses the tools to monitor and manage the deployment, performance, and maintenance of company assets, helping to prevent operational surprises and uncover hidden profits; and Infor Performance Management (PM) is a cost-effective solution tailored to the business requirements of organisations.

Source: http://newtelegraphonline.com/new-telegraphs-2014-top-100-companies-in-nigeria-2/
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
nickxtra:
In saner societies, he is not qualified and not supposed to be there as a governor, but was only pushed there against a legally binding indictment by the PDP's famed impunity. Even the elections that put him there now, you and I knew what happened. A scientific ringing, helped by the military, using the power of Obanikoro as minister of state, defence. The truth shall soon be revealed. Whatch out.
Okay I see where you are heading to!
Be honest then from your analysis, in saner society, it therefore means that none or almost non of our political leaders is fit to wear the cap of leadership!
What about the election that brought in PMB, Ambode e.t.c oh and all of a sudden PDP seems to be loosing their mandate! no, don't tell me you believe that they are coincidental!
U remember how Salami of the Appeal court was used by APC.
They are all the same with very little tat has made a name for themselves!
Nigeria has not fared well with one party system which was almost introduced by OBJ.
We need an opposition party to expose to the public what is going on in the ruling party!
There has to be check and balances!
we need people like Fayose! He is not the first either.
You remember Tinubus' defiance during OBJ era?
I love Fayose because he is keeping the ruling party on their toes and that is what opposition should be about.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

Naff off, if you are incapable of elevated reasoning! Why should anyone of sound mind argue that the registration date of a company which has been subsisting since 1991 is immaterial.

Source: http://newtelegraphonline.com/new-telegraphs-2014-top-100-companies-in-nigeria-2/
Don't be naive, most of these politicians hardly use their names to open a business or buy a property.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

Naff off, if you are incapable of elevated reasoning! Why anyone would argue that the registration date of a company which has been subsisting since 1991 is immaterial, to me, remains the bigger conundrum.

I bet you were probably still in your diapers back then, even though you are now reposed with the gumption to spam NL with retaarded conjectures.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/john-obaro/

The info per the owner is right there on the companies website, but these ignorant and incompetent illiterates and their useless mischief maker blah bah mouth governor are too dumb and worthless to do the basics..

They are all reetards..
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by OnReflection: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Don't be naive, most of these politicians hardly use their names to open a business or buy a property.

Put a sock in it, my friend.
Do you have any idea who John Obaro actually is?

Why don't you leave these matters to people who can follow a sequential time line of events.

Bio culled from the Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) website.

John Tanimola Obaro is the Managing Director of Systemspecs Nigeria Limited, a company he nurtured from a 5-man Partner Agent of Systems Union, UK in 1992 to become a leading provider of the most widely deployed indigenous human capital software solution (HumanManager) and the most innovative and acceptable financial remittance solutions not only in Nigeria but also within the West African sub-regional market (Remita). These homegrown products are synonymous with the trademark for highest quality business software solutions most sought after in Nigeria today. The tons of indigenous, regional and international awards with which SystemSpecs has been conferred since inception attest to its all-round exceptional success.

He attended the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he graduated with a second class upper degree in Mathematics and Computer Science in 1979. He proceeded to earn an MBA from the University of Lagos in 1982 and was a member of one of the earliest sets of the distinguished Chief Executive Program of Lagos Business School at the Pan‐African University, Lagos.

Starting his work life at Leventis Technical, he moved on in 1982 to United Bank of Africa (UBA) for an exciting Systems Development role. In 1984 John joined the most respected bank in Nigeria at that time ‐ International Merchant Bank (IMB). Again by dint of exceptional performance and God’s favour, he became the Head, Information Systems of the bank and, in that position, led a team that implemented Nigeria’s first international banking application on a network linking Lagos and four other states. With this feat, John led a team that pioneered Nigeria’s online real‐time banking.

In 1992 John broke away from a most promising career in regular employment in this top‐notch bank to start a new company called SystemSpecs – a purely software house when many did not know the difference between software and hardware.

In 2006, SystemSpecs led a consortium of firms that implemented its HumanManager software solution on the FGN ‐ World Bank financed Integrated Payroll & Personnel Information System (IPPIS) project involving 7 MDAs and in which over 12 billion Naira was saved over the initial 24 months period. A philanthropist of no mean accomplishments, IT entrepreneur and youth empowerment promoter, John is fiercely committed to issues that promote advancement of local software development, empowerment of university graduates for gainful employment, financing of undergraduate students’ scholarships and a supporter of religious and socio‐cultural organizations with genuine discernible focus on cogent national development initiatives.

John has served and still serves on the boards of the Ministerial Advisory Council on Information and Communication Technology, Institute of Software Practitioners of Nigeria, Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN), Nigerian Information Technology Policy Drafting Committee, Governing Council of the National ICT Incubation Programme, etc.

Source: http://www.ncs.org.ng/john-obaro/
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by OnReflection: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
aresa:

The info per the owner is right their on the companies website, but these ignorant and incompetent illiterates and their useless mischief maker blah bah mouth governor are too dumb and worthless to do the basics..

They are all reetards..

Evidently so, comrade.
I never really appreciated how recalcitrant the average Nigerian youth is, until I started visiting Nairaland. angry

In 1992 John broke away most promising career in regular employment in this top‐notch bank to start a new company called SystemSpecs – a purely software house when many did not know the difference between software and hardware.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 17, 2015
ziccoit:
There is always numerous evidence to prove you collect money for the government, where the problem arises is whether the same money collected is properly remitted to the government cover and how it's spent. With TSA, the money you claim to have been collected for the government would have to be properly remitted nilly willy. There would be no more cool money in one strange account, unknown to the public, that the state governors and president could use at will without appropriation. Corrupt elements among the leaders would now be easy to trace. How money is spent is now going to be more open as the fingers would be pointed at the person at the helm of affairs.

Fayose only trying hard to have reasons not to implement the policy in his state for fear of being more transparent and open in spending. TSA is like opening the Yansh of government finance to the public which the corrupt leaders don't like. I hope there is a law CBN could use to force the policy on all states of federation. Corruption at all level must be reduced to the minimum.

Who owns REMITA
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2015
OnReflection:

Evidently so, comrade.
I never really appreciated how recalcitrant the average Nigerian youth is, until I started visiting Nairaland. angry

I really think in a particular part of Nigeria, they have a factory where they manufacture dull, ignorant, unintelligent and incompetent people every second of the day like the post above me still axking who own the company with all the evidence and links provided already..

What a sad shame...
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by lastpage: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...I am suspecting Buhari and Tinubu ownership.

You people should STOP being Stewpid!

It does not really matter who owns the company, whether it is Buhari, Tinubu, Rochas, Jonathan, Amaechi or Patience.
Any and every company is definitely owned by "someone" and when they do a job, they are entitled to collect some money for the job done.

What matters MOST are:

1.) WHO signed the agreement that System Specs should collect 1% of all remittance to that TSA Account?

2.) Did that person act in the interest of this country?

3.) Is it a question of "lack of foresight" (as in being an "extreme case of RETARDEEN"! ) ........or a question of "CULPABLE CONNIVANCE" as a result of "vested interest" (as in "back-to-sender" pay me back a certain percentage through the "back door"! ... since nothing goes for free, as far as these Govt officials and Politicians are concerned)

The "FACTS" BELOW, are there for all to see.

a.) This "looting agreement" was signed in 2011

b.) Good "Badluck" Jonathan was the President in 2011 ...up till May 2015. Jonathan isgned this agreement with System Spec[/b]s and l dont see Jonathan trying this heard to "enrich the opposition", ..."IFF" the company actually belongs to Tinubu...and there is no kickback for him, from such agreement.

c.) System Specs has been collecting money on behalf of the Fed. Govt into this TSA Account since then (2011) [b]and making this 1% deduction, i.e for the past FIVE YEARS!

d.) Jonathan, Fayose and their PDP Govt are aware of this deduction since 2011...and kept quiet for some "not-so-strange" reason

e.) Some states Governors (like Fayose) and Federal Parastatals (like NNPC) have been stealing Money accrue-able to the Fed Govt by hiding them in various "secret accounts", hence the need to ask everyone to pay into a single (TSA) account.
This is a right directive to block all those "leakages"

f.) On assumption of office, Buhari ordered "strict adherence" to the use of TSA as a Central depository for all Govt incomes

e.) With enforcement, the money going into that account increased astronomically .... and proportionally, the "VALUE OF THAT 1%" also increased geometrically!

g.) On noticing this, the CBN, under Buahri's direction, asked System Specs to Repay back ALL MONEY it has charged the Nigerian Govt for that project since inception in 2011

h.) System Specs complied and returned the money........ citing "GOODWILL" but we all know that there is nothing like that in its dictionary otherwise it should have notified the Govt that 1% is just too much, knowing that it will run into Billions of Naira (but hey, if you say "there is awoof money for a company and signed awoof contract", it is not the company's responsibility to refuse such money!)

These are the FACTS of the matter, irrespective of whether you are an AP-Cheat, PD-Pig or just a #WAILING WAILER devoid of any brain cell!

STOP Acting Stewpid in publicly.
FACTS ...are FACTS.
Argue based only or FACTS..... or STFUp!

No sane person, except an unrepentant thief, should have signed this type of Agreement with a compnay, irrespective of who the owner of such company is.

It is a Treasonable Act.... and "HEADS should roll"
We NIGERIANS demand to know why and what motivated this contract of 1%

Lastpage!

NB: For the avoidance of DOUBT, Systems Spec is owned by John Obaro ....

[url]http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/john-obaro/
[/url]

Other Management Staff are: Dr. Christopher Kolade
John Obaro
Mr. Emmanuel Ocholi
Dr. Ernest Ndukwe
‘Deremi Atanda
Dr. Emmanuel Eze
Paul Ibidun
Demola Igbalajobi
Uche Obiofuma
Udo Ngele
Gbenga Oludaisi
Abayomi Oniku
Olayemi Ajayi
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by lastpage: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2015
dewstar:
did you see me mention Tinubu. I have no business with Tinubu. Nigerians just want to know who the owners are, who ever they may be. are you saying you are not interested in knowing who these people are? for heaven's sake, this is our common wealth, it does not have to be about Tinubu, GEJ or Buhari.

Save yourself from this public embarrassment now?

READ! READ!! READ!!!

Google is FREE!

Instead of jumping on threads to spew your tribal rants, you TOUTHS of Nigeria should apply your brains to simple research!
Listen more and speak/type thrash less!
angry angry angry

I cant shout o! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by lastpage: 12:42am On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

And your point is?

His point is that REMITTA was implemented before Buhari became President in MAY 2015..... It was a Badluck Jonathan "looting" venture!

Gerrit?

I thought you are smarter than this?

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by lastpage: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2015
dewstar:

Who owns this company, I believe that is the question here. Nigerians has every right to know who the owner(s) of this company is/are. We are not really interested in the full meaning of the company's acronym, neither are we presently interested in when and who contracted them in the first place.

Are you going to tell us the names of the owner of that company? I do not see the relevance of your post as it concerns the question being asked by Fayose.

Use your brain Mister! ... and stop asking silly but obvious questions.
No one is here to spoon-feed you.

Lastpage
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by lastpage: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Ramsey247:
I now get why Dr. Kolade resigned from surep. GEJ was not ok with this huge amt of money to be taken by kolade's coy.

Yet the same GEJ SIGNED the AGREEMENT with System Specs, on your behalf, in 2011? grin grin grin

Is stewpidity genetically ingrained in the DNA of you these BIAFRAUDS.... or is it as a result of eating too much Rats and Lizards during the starvation of your ill-fated Biafra war of 1967?

Why is it that every illogical and stewpid position is always being parroted by Ibos?

SMH

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by lastpage: 1:14am On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

It was started by Jonathan in 2011..

Implementing it was done by President Muhammadu Buhari. WRONG!

Its one thing to think up an idea, its another to implement.

Jonathan could never have implemented it because it would stop the free choppings on his government

TSA protocol was first mooted in December 2011. In January 2012, the Jonathan Presidency signed an agreement with SystemSpecs, owners of the software used for TSA deposits. The implementation phase of the agreement was then signed in December 2013 authorizing the use of TSA as a payment platform.

the above are the FACTS!

TSA was mooted and signed into law by former President "Badluck" Ebelete Jonathan.
Jonathan authorized that 1% payment..... for reasons best known to him

Period!

Strict adherence to it by all parties was not enforced though otherwise how would Dezzianni be able to loot the NNPC? undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 5:03am On Nov 17, 2015
dammytosh:

Where in the post did I tell you that I am not anonymous ? Guess you need to go back to school and understand that most Nairalanders are kind of anonymous as they can not be known by their profile info.

On the nonsense BOD and Stakeholder yada yada you are still posting, Don't you have shame or you are just plain stupeed ?

Extra coaching from a M0r0n is a N0 N0 for me. You are an empty vessel and all you make is noise.

Instead of you to calm down and learn you are busy typing rubbish thereby, exposing your ignorance and stupidity.

Check what some one had to tell you and I support his view 100%

Then you are the most ignorant fool of the decade for bringing up the ish in your first post. I don't know how most of you think, you are anonymous yourself and you are accusing someone else of being anonymous, then who is the biggest fool? You need to start rethinking your life DannyBoy

So you haven't seen shareholders listed on a companies website and even if so, we are asking that it be unveiled, is that too much? You are such a big fool. Take for instance, I know all the shareholders of Manchester United, my team now all I wanna know is the same for a company going to be making that hell of a money from MY COUNTRY. You need re-schooling.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 5:07am On Nov 17, 2015
ollah1:

So you really expect them to list shareholders names on their website? You are a disgrace to whoever financed your education and thats if you even have one

I won't dignify fools like you by not giving you a reply to your stupidity. For more schooling, check my recent correspondence wif dammy and I am very sure those that those who financed your education are already ashamed of you. I won't reply any of your stupid talk after now but if you haven't seen a company list its shareholder, you start by going online and looking up one or two companies website.

Take a break, think, work and get a life (education)
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 5:21am On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

Then you are the most ignorant fool of the decade for bringing up the ish in your first post. I don't know how most of you think, you are anonymous yourself and you are accusing someone else of being anonymous, then who is the biggest fool? You need to start rethinking your life DannyBoy

So you haven't seen shareholders listed on a companies website and even if so, we are asking that it be unveiled, is that too much? You are such a big fool. Take for instance, I know all the shareholders of Manchester United, my team now all I wanna know is the same for a company going to be making that hell of a money from MY COUNTRY. You need re-schooling.

micayo:

I won't dignify fools like you by not giving you a reply to your stupidity. For more schooling, check my recent correspondence wif dammy and I am very sure those that those who financed your education are already ashamed of you. I won't reply any of your stupid talk after now but if you haven't seen a company list its shareholder, you start by going online and looking up one or two companies website.

Shareholders could be thousands or hundreds of thousands people so exactly how do you list them all on a website?

You obviously don't know the meaning of shareholders...
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 5:30am On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

Still defending idiocy.

Ode.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ddeola: 5:36am On Nov 17, 2015
That money no be small o, abeg make FG do something about the fee asap.

Fayose, if you know the owners of the company abeg open ya mouth wide like basket make Nigerians know how to fire this government.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Ashmark(m): 5:39am On Nov 17, 2015
dammytosh:

You are glad you wrote something too i guess.
I will let it pass.
No problem.....If that's what you want.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2015
aresa:

Shareholders could be thousands or hundreds of thousands people so exactly how do you list them all on a website?

You obviously don't know the meaning of shareholders...

Dear Aresa,

I think you need financial schooling to know more about shareholding of a PLC and Ltd Company (slowpoke).

So many of you need schooling. So as that company gone public? Are you just being plain stupid or you are acting up. I know what it is, you are plainly stupid.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

lol, you are a pathetic fool. You got a 4kin low life, there are billions of legit companies in the world and there are billions of legit companies with websites. Do you think all these companies have all their complete informations listed on their webpage? Which law states that its a must to list everything about your company on your webpage? The earlier you refund those that spent their cash for your education the better, the time can't just be returned and its a huge blow.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2015
dammytosh:

Still defending idiocy.

Ode.

Why don't yoy defend yours.

Got a whole day ahead of me.

Good Morning. You need to go back to school, like start from the foundation not primary but @ least secondary school.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 17, 2015
lastpage:

You people should STOP being Stewpid!

It does not really matter who owns the company, whether it is Buhari, Tinubu, Rochas, Jonathan, Amaechi or Patience.
Any and every company is definitely owned by "someone" and when they do a job, they are entitled to collect some money for the job done.

What matters MOST are:

1.) WHO signed the agreement that System Specs should collect 1% of all remittance to that TSA Account?

2.) Did that person act in the interest of this country?

3.) Is it a question of "lack of foresight" (as in being an "extreme case of RETARDEEN"! ) ........or a question of "CULPABLE CONNIVANCE" as a result of "vested interest" (as in "back-to-sender" pay me back a certain percentage through the "back door"! ... since nothing goes for free, as far as these Govt officials and Politicians are concerned)

The "FACTS" BELOW, are there for all to see.

a.) This "looting agreement" was signed in 2011

b.) Good "Badluck" Jonathan was the President in 2011 ...up till May 2015. Jonathan isgned this agreement with System Spec[/b]s and l dont see Jonathan trying this heard to "enrich the opposition", ..."IFF" the company actually belongs to Tinubu...and there is no kickback for him, from such agreement.

c.) System Specs has been collecting money on behalf of the Fed. Govt into this TSA Account since then (2011) [b]and making this 1% deduction, i.e for the past FIVE YEARS!

d.) Jonathan, Fayose and their PDP Govt are aware of this deduction since 2011...and kept quiet for some "not-so-strange" reason

e.) Some states Governors (like Fayose) and Federal Parastatals (like NNPC) have been stealing Money accrue-able to the Fed Govt by hiding them in various "secret accounts", hence the need to ask everyone to pay into a single (TSA) account.
This is a right directive to block all those "leakages"

f.) On assumption of office, Buhari ordered "strict adherence" to the use of TSA as a Central depository for all Govt incomes

e.) With enforcement, the money going into that account increased astronomically .... and proportionally, the "VALUE OF THAT 1%" also increased geometrically!

g.) On noticing this, the CBN, under Buahri's direction, asked System Specs to Repay back ALL MONEY it has charged the Nigerian Govt for that project since inception in 2011

h.) System Specs complied and returned the money........ citing "GOODWILL" but we all know that there is nothing like that in its dictionary otherwise it should have notified the Govt that 1% is just too much, knowing that it will run into Billions of Naira (but hey, if you say "there is awoof money for a company and signed awoof contract", it is not the company's responsibility to refuse such money!)

These are the FACTS of the matter, irrespective of whether you are an AP-Cheat, PD-Pig or just a #WAILING WAILER devoid of any brain cell!

STOP Acting Stewpid in publicly.
FACTS ...are FACTS.
Argue based only or FACTS..... or STFUp!

No sane person, except an unrepentant thief, should have signed this type of Agreement with a compnay, irrespective of who the owner of such company is.

It is a Treasonable Act.... and "HEADS should roll"
We NIGERIANS demand to know why and what motivated this contract of 1%

Lastpage!

NB: For the avoidance of DOUBT, Systems Spec is owned by John Obaro ....

[url]http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/john-obaro/
[/url]

Other Management Staff are: Dr. Christopher Kolade
John Obaro
Mr. Emmanuel Ocholi
Dr. Ernest Ndukwe
‘Deremi Atanda
Dr. Emmanuel Eze
Paul Ibidun
Demola Igbalajobi
Uche Obiofuma
Udo Ngele
Gbenga Oludaisi
Abayomi Oniku
Olayemi Ajayi
...stop being stewpid like stewpid people....
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by MadCow1: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2015
lastpage:

His point is that REMITTA was implemented before Buhari became President in MAY 2015..... It was a Badluck Jonathan "looting" venture!

Gerrit?

I thought you are smarter than this?

Lastpage!

That was my point.

The TSA was fully implemented by President Buhari though it was conceptualised by President Jonathan including the contract with REMITA.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Westrnzdbyd4lt(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) / Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.