Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (54516 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by prestigediva1: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Seriously...I can't believe we still have daft people like fayose ....a company that has been in existence way. back 2011....so Jonathan administration will so. clueless to. Award such sensitive contract to opposition..silly like always..chai
Omotolu:
Seriously,who owns REMITA? Is it Remi Tinubu Ahmed? Well,I won't be surprised if it belongs to one Tinubu Bola Ahmed.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by prestigediva1: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Empty head...O percent. logical reasoning...
Seunaj05:
As usual, I am confident that our ever ready Ayodele Fayose will not disappoint Nigerians as he will soon give us another detailed analysis. I am not expecting FG to keep quiet on dat allegation because it's too expository and enlightening. Fayose is always more than ready for my liking
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by mapet: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

Mr Dannytosh, First and Foremost you didn't dispute the claim that you haven't done any research whatsoever which includes checking up the website and address of this so called company which would take you less than a minute (you should have done that before replying my first comment if you were wise enough). I am not writing as anonymous, I am sure my NL profile name is clearly stated. Secondly, I am not writing to change anything, the truth would one day unfold but before then a company as renowned as this so called company doesn't have the list of its board members on its site which is rare and calls for more clarification according to someone intelligent (Fayose) unlike you (that information was for to go and cross check so that you would do more research and hopefully you would not be as gullible as you sounded). Thirdly as I am not saying they are a big player or not as its only because of this deal that they are now famous and I am sure you also just got to know of them and stop acting like you are on their payroll or job checklist.

N.B: I used Alphabeta as a point of reference (meaning you didn't have to bring it up in your comment)

I had to break all these things down for you to understand because it is obvoius you had a hard time understanding my first comment.

Also next time instead of attacking me that I know nothing of what I write about, try and make me look foolish by giving a concise and concrete counter explanations and proof to why I don't know what I am writing about (I said you haven't done any research on your own and you proved me right and saying the same thing you said at first which you coiled from the write-up)

I shake my head for you. Its a PITY

Good Night

Bros,

1. I am incline to take you on, first off to address your glaring ignorance and also to let you and some other ignorant few who share your opinion know what the issue really is
2. That you do not know SystemSpecs/REMITA, tells me some things (a) You're probably an undergraduate (b) not in paid employement (c) hardly read newspapers (d) You either work in a small time company or job shop (e) "Wandering" the private/government sector with little regard for things are done
3. Why? I find it ridiculous that SystemSpecs who have probably sold their Human Resources software to over 60% of top private companies, who had launched REMITA almost 10years ago, advertises Remita in the newspapers, websites (even on NL) long before Jonathan became president, you would be oblivious of. Well we cant blame you for that, you deserve the right to know what you choose to know. What is ridiculous to me is your vociferous arguements, laying ignorant statements and thinking they are valid
4. Please note, that you do not need to do "research" on SystemSpec. They are one of the top IT companies in Nigeria. It's just like someone asking for a research on MTN in the telecoms industry.
5. You mean you checked their website and you did not see the list of their board members? Bros! are you sure you know how to navigate a website? The logical place to have looked for that is under the link "Our People", it's been there from the get to go.
6. Fayose is intelligent to you? Ok! I can now understand you...
7. It's only because of this deal that SystemSpecs is now famous? Haba, stick to what you know or ask any of your collegues in school

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by mapet: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
dewstar:

I do not care much about Fayose, he is not and no where near being my hero. Nigerians want transparency and that is all that matters here, or are we no longer talking about change just because a rascally governor is asking the right question. Shouldn't Nigerians be asking these kinds of questions especially in this change era.

By the way, since when did directors in a company start to mean owners of a company?

Bros,

Asking a question that is of useless value is not what Nigerians need. It has been in the public domain that SystemSpecs is owned by Mr. John Obaro. The members of the Board of Directors headed by Christopher Kolade is also public knowledge. So I wonder why you will want Nigerians to look stupid asking useless questions.

But if you care to know, Corporate Affairs Commission is your friend

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by mapet: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
OnReflection:

dewstar:
my God! Why do Nigerians find it so difficult to comprehend. WHO OWNS THE COMPANY? when it was registered is not the question here.

Naff off, if you are incapable of elevated reasoning! Why anyone would argue that the registration date of a company which has been subsisting since 1991 is immaterial, to me, remains the bigger conundrum.

I bet you were probably still in your diapers back then, even though you are now reposed with the gumption to spam NL with retaarded conjectures.

Source: http://newtelegraphonline.com/new-telegraphs-2014-top-100-companies-in-nigeria-2/

Elevated reasoning? Haba! Bros, you are calling basic reasoning elevated. Abeg, preserve the sanctity of elevated reasoning

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Naijacitizen(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

They are 'Learned' enough to know that their allocation from the federal government has enough preference cost on ground already and they are contented since they are not borrowing and are still seeing development unlike their sister state, Osun State under your dubious party administration that borrows and still owes salary without any achievement or landmark to point at. They also voted to have a voice in 'central' governance. Someone that would make the FG work and deliver cos they knw someone is watching them. So unlike you 'President Buhari' they are wise. EKITI people are really LEARNED

From your comment, I can deduced you are a frustrated saTANoid who is suffering from defeat at March polls. Instead of you to leave Ekitians to respond to my questions you are taking panadol for their headache because their man at the top always criticising the person of PMB. Whom you hate blood, bone and flesh.

Tell to your super hero Ayodele Fayose that his critics are worthless as dry toxic metabolic nitrogenous waste. The person of PMB I know can't and will never give attention to such meaningless critic coming out from the mouth of this worthless dog Fayose.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Seunaj05:
As usual, I am confident that our ever ready Ayodele Fayose will not disappoint Nigerians as he will soon give us another detailed analysis. I am not expecting FG to keep quiet on dat allegation because it's too expository and enlightening. Fayose is always more than ready for my liking
if u hav done ur research wel, u wil b disappointed with d clown called Fayose.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2015
mapet:

Bros,

1. I am incline to take you on, first off to address your glaring ignorance and also to let you and some other ignorant few who share your opinion know what the issue really is
2. That you do not know SystemSpecs/REMITA, tells me some things (a) You're probably an undergraduate (b) not in paid employement (c) hardly read newspapers (d) You either work in a small time company or job shop (e) "Wandering" the private/government sector with little regard for things are done
3. Why? I find it ridiculous that SystemSpecs who have probably sold their Human Resources software to over 60% of top private companies, who had launched REMITA almost 10years ago, advertises Remita in the newspapers, websites (even on NL) long before Jonathan became president, you would be oblivious of. Well we cant blame you for that, you deserve the right to know what you choose to know. What is ridiculous to me is your vociferous arguements, laying ignorant statements and thinking they are valid
4. Please note, that you do not need to do "research" on SystemSpec. They are one of the top IT companies in Nigeria. It's just like someone asking for a research on MTN in the telecoms industry.
5. You mean you checked their website and you did not see the list of their board members? Bros! are you sure you know how to navigate a website? The logical place to have looked for that is under the link "Our People", it's been there from the get to go.
6. Fayose is intelligent to you? Ok! I can now understand you...
7. It's only because of this deal that SystemSpecs is now famous? Haba, stick to what you know or ask any of your collegues in school

Your grammatical construction and write-up should be your utmost concern at the moment and not taking up issues that would expose your deficiencies. I would advise you as a concerned citizen to go back to school and pass your English Language Examination and not take in the footstep of your president so we don't continue to produce literates that are no less than illetrates.

Good day

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Naijacitizen:

From your comment, I can deduced you are a frustrated saTANoid who is suffering from defeat at March polls. Instead of you to leave Ekitians to respond to my questions you are taking panadol for their headache because their man at the top always criticising the person of PMB. Whom you hate blood, bone and flesh.

Tell to your super hero Ayodele Fayose that his critics are worthless as dry toxic metabolic nitrogenous waste. The person of PMB I know can't and will never give attention to such meaningless critic coming out from the mouth of this worthless dog Fayose.

It is obvious that you are a foolish APC supporter without any sound educational background. I am always marvelled at the way you HYPOCRITES would criticise someone for the same thing that you are doing. Do you all have brains at all? ITS A PITY and I advise you to get a life and keep yourself posted as NIGERIA'S economy continues deteriorating under your mentor that is clueless and dull. BIG slowpoke
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by nickxtra(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Okay I see where you are heading to!
Be honest then from your analysis, in saner society, it therefore means that none or almost non of our political leaders is fit to wear the cap of leadership!
What about the election that brought in PMB, Ambode e.t.c oh and all of a sudden PDP seems to be loosing their mandate! no, don't tell me you believe that they are coincidental!
U remember how Salami of the Appeal court was used by APC.
They are all the same with very little tat has made a name for themselves!
Nigeria has not fared well with one party system which was almost introduced by OBJ.
We need an opposition party to expose to the public what is going on in the ruling party!
There has to be check and balances!
we need people like Fayose! He is not the first either.
You remember Tinubus' defiance during OBJ era?
I love Fayose because he is keeping the ruling party on their toes and that is what opposition should be about.
I am not against Fayose keeping the ruling party on its toes, provided they are verifiable constructive criticism, but by the time he indulges in talking without logic( same way for which Gov. Oshiomhole became notorious), but just to play to the gallery, that's where I disagree with him totally. Remember, he has a load of allegations and court cases against him. So, he who lives in glass house, I think, should know how he throws his stones. He is not the best PDP opposition figure in the country today, neither is he the most educated or with the power of oratory or loquacity. He should be civil and refined and deviate from his seemingly crude way of criticism.

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by mapet: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. With all sense of modesty, I urge to check my profile and posts, there in you will find my academic accomplishment. My professional one is most likely beyond your comprehension, so I leave that out........
2. Bros! rich from you telling me to go back to pass English.........I'll have taken that even if by dint it is a credible advise. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, you're not making sense and I'm among those pointing out your emptiness. Why don't you try make it out of the school you're currently in or should be currently in.
3. You know the noble thing to do? simply acknowledge that you're deficient..........we already know you're limited

micayo:

Your grammatical construction and write-up should be your utmost concern at the moment and not taking up issues that would expose your deficiencies. I would advise you as a concerned citizen to go back to school and pass your English Language Examination and not take in the footstep of your president so we don't continue to produce literates that are no less than illetrates.

Good day

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2015
nickxtra:
I am not against Fayose keeping the ruling party on its toes, provided they are verifiable constructive criticism, but by the time he indulges in talking without logic( same way for which Gov. Oshiomhole became notorious), but just to play to the gallery, that's where I disagree with him totally. Remember, he has a load of allegations and court cases against him. So, he who lives in glass house, I think, should know how he throws his stones. He is not the best PDP opposition figure in the country today, neither is he the most educated or with the power of oratory or loquacity. He should be civil and refined and deviate from his seemingly crude way of criticism.
To some extent I agreed with you but don't forget that he is a politician and knows the rope of his other politicians so well!
So far most of his allegations are true. At least non has come out to refute it!
It took AIT documentary to open my eyes to Tinubus greed and how he is the one controlling Lagos!
If you look at it critically, most of these company/properties has been in existence and majority is not in his name!
Saying that Jonathan contracted them is fine but that still did not answer the question he is asking.
Perhaps you have listen to Deziani's interview about how a leader in the opposition party came to lobby for a contract and he was given...
The bottom line is that these people knows themselves and Fayose has being in this business for so long!
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
nickxtra:
To some extent I agreed with you but don't forget that he is a politician and knows the rope of his other politicians so well!
So far most of his allegations are true. At least non has come out to refute it!
It took AIT documentary to open my eyes to Tinubus greed and how he is the one controlling Lagos!
If you look at it critically, most of these company/properties has been in existence and majority is not in his name!
Saying that Jonathan contracted them is fine but that still did not answer the question he is asking.
Perhaps you have listen to Deziani's interview about how a leader in the opposition party came to lobby for a contract and he was given...
The bottom line is that these people knows themselves and Fayose has being in this business for so long!
And let me inform you that education and experience are two different thing. So he does not need to be the most educated to be experienced.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2015
dewstar:
did you see me mention Tinubu. I have no business with Tinubu. Nigerians just want to know who the owners are, who ever they may be. are you saying you are not interested in knowing who these people are? for heaven's sake, this is our common wealth, it does not have to be about Tinubu, GEJ or Buhari.

I don't know the owners and not interested cos it doesn't change anything. Fayose already concluded it's owned by Tinubu of which the contract was awarded by GEJ.

Our ex president wouldn't have awarded the contract to a company owned by Tinubu. Note: I'm not a fan of all these guys, am.just been logical

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
mapet:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. With all sense of modesty, I urge to check my profile and posts, there in you will find my academic accomplishment. My professional one is most likely beyond your comprehension, so I leave that out........
2. Bros! rich from you telling me to go back to pass English.........I'll have taken that even if by dint it is a credible advise. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, you're not making sense and I'm among those pointing out your emptiness. Why don't you try make it out of the school you're currently in or should be currently in.
3. You know the noble thing to do? simply acknowledge that you're deficient..........we already know you're limited

I am so sorry for you, I urge you to wake up from your stupid self dignifying attitude that has taken you nowhere in life and I am sure you sit at home and hope to work one day in the civil service because of your laziness which would never happen because you don't have 'what it takes'. Let me make this all simple to you, I am well-qualified, self employed (an entrepreneur which is why I appreciate GEJ administration to an extent) and satisfied young man. I see why you keep numbering your opinion even if the numbering are unnecessary and uncalled for, you need to keep writing something and you don't reason well so you are limited to points that are void and unimpressive. I would rather use my valuable time to watch a movie (which I rarely do) after this than reply you.

Pls when replying someone who is obviously more brilliant and vast in knowledge than you, try and compose yourself so you don't look like a fool, check your spellings and compositions again and again (though my guess is you won't see any errors until you give it to someone else that is well educated to read) and then try graduating from a reputable institution.

A piece of advise, get an English private tutor and work on yourself.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by mapet: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

I am so sorry for you, I urge you to wake up from your stupid self dignifying attitude that has taken you nowhere in life and I am sure you sit at home and hope to work one day in the civil service because of your laziness which would never happen because you don't have 'what it takes'. Let me make this all simple to you, I am well-qualified, self employed (an entrepreneur which is why I appreciate GEJ administration to an extent) and satisfied young man. I see why you keep numbering your opinion even if the numbering are unnecessary and uncalled for, you need to keep writing something and you don't reason well so you are limited to points that are void and unimpressive. I would rather use my valuable time to watch a movie (which I rarely do) after this than reply you.

Pls when replying someone who is obviously more brilliant and vast in knowledge than you, try and compose yourself so you don't look like a fool, check your spellings and compositions again and again (though my guess is you won't see any errors until you give it to someone else that is well educated to read) and then try graduating from a reputable institution.

A piece of advise, get an English private tutor and work on yourself.

Ok! humour me.......
1. You're self employed and not an entrepreneur grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....there's a world of difference. I mean what entrepreneur could be as ignorant as you. Of course you can't hack it in any decent organisation.........thanks to Jonathan, you are probably one of the YouWin beneficiaries.........well I can understand you're simply at your level.....

2. More brilliant? you actually consider yourself brilliant? then why have you shown the direct opposite on this topic for starters?

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by MallamB: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fayose is now the PDP/Opposition spokesman .He has taken over the job of Olisa Metuh

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

Dear Aresa,

I think you need financial schooling to know more about shareholding of a PLC and Ltd Company (slowpoke).

So many of you need schooling. So as that company gone public? Are you just being plain stupid or you are acting up. I know what it is, you are plainly stupid.

Why not just explain to us your definition of shareholders instead of the same meaningless short essay...

Shareholders are investors in a company from major to minor investors who bought shares in that company. Apple computer has over 900 million shares owned by millions of people just like cardbury Nigeria PLC, Unilever and so on with hundreds of thousands of Nigerian shareholders.

So tell us how how sensible and practical it is to list hundreds of thousands and even millions of shareholders on any website.

You are obviously mixing shareholders up with something else so adjust your brain and come back with something more sane and sensible...

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
aresa:

Why not just explain to us your definition of shareholders instead of the same meaningless short essay...

Shareholders are investors in a company from major to minor investors who bought shares in that company. Apple computer has over 900 million shares owned by millions of people just like cardbury Nigeria PLC, Unilever and so on with hundreds of thousands of Nigerian shareholders.

So tell us how how sensible and practical it is to list hundreds of thousands and even millions of shareholders on any website.

You are obviously mixing shareholders up with something else so adjust your brain and come back with something more sane and sensible...

Go and read about a company going public. I pity you self-glorifying ignorant morons. You too try and read and don't be restricted. Read (k'awe)
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
papawemba:
REMITA is a payment software.

Did these guys go to school at all?

Is the software an UFO?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by 9jatriot(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

On their site, the first question that pops up is why isn't there their board of directors list if its nt a scam. The second is, why is it that a company that is technologically inclined having such an archaic website for its own use. Brother THINK

Take a look at the Etranzact team and tell me this is also a scam since the share holders (which can run into millions) are not on the page.

http://etranzact.com/etranzact/team.html
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
9jatriot:

Take a look at the Etranzact team and tell me this is also a scam since the share holders (which can run into millions) are not on the page.

http://etranzact.com/etranzact/team.html

Note my previous and latter comment which is something like even at all it is not on their website, they should make it public. Why is there a topic here in the first place? The want a job from Nigerians and we ask that they provide the list of their shareholders no matter how long (they are not public yet mind you so it won't be lengthy as such). Don't you guyz get tired of being scammed and lied to by politicians?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

Go and read about a company going public. I pity you self-glorifying ignorant morons. You too try and read and don't be restricted. Read (k'awe)

What's company going public got to do with your ignorance and idiocy about shareholders.

Btw,when companies go public, they open their doors for investors in form of shareholders to invest by buying shares in the company and in effect become shareholders...You ignorant dummy..

Please shut up and quit rambling meaningless rubbish all over the place...

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by lastpage: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

Please "SHUT UP" as you have been told...... angry angry angry

You are sounding more pathetic by the minute!!!

If you have any FACT (concerning the "shareholders" ...of a "private" company! ), put it on the table and stop rambling
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
lastpage:

Please "SHUT UP" as you have been told...... angry angry angry

You are sounding more pathetic by the minute!!!

If you have any FACT (concerning the "shareholders" ...of a "private" company! ), put it on the table and stop rambling
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

You sound so stupid and ignorant. What fact do I have to give about shareholding of private company? Like I said and I repeat, go look it up yourself and stop mentioning me unnecessarily. Get a life.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

You sound so stupid and ignorant. What fact do I have to give about shareholding of private company? Like I said and I repeat, go look it up yourself and stop mentioning me unnecessarily. Get a life.

Just shut up. This is a discussion board where people discuss and debate their views with credible facts and argument, but you have nothing to offer, go look this and that up is the limit of your juvenile and infantile contribution.

You brought up shareholders, but you know nothing about shareholders and can't even explain the meaning of shareholder.

You are nothing but a damn troll and internet nuisance...

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Just shut up. This is a discussion board where people discuss and debate their views with credible facts and argument, but you have nothing to offer, go look this and that up is the limit of your juvenile and infantile contribution.

You brought up shareholders, but you know nothing about shareholders and can't even explain the meaning of shareholder.

You are nothing but a damn troll and internet nuisance...

Don't mention me again. I can't stand your stupidity.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by 9jatriot(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

Note my previous and latter comment which is something like even at all it is not on their website, they should make it public. Why is there a topic here in the first place? The want a job from Nigerians and we ask that they provide the list of their shareholders no matter how long (they are not public yet mind you so it won't be lengthy as such). Don't you guyz get tired of being scammed and lied to by politicians?

I think a lot of people are more interested in the major shareholders which is a fair question to ask considering our tendency of underhand deals, but is this company listed on the Nigerain Stock Exchange? if they are maybe you can identify their registrar and get the list of shareholders from them.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

Don't mention me again. I can't stand your stupidity.

STFU and get out of the thread if you have nothing sane and intelligent to contribute you dumb asx troll...

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

On their site, the first question that pops up is why isn't there their board of directors list if its nt a scam. The second is, why is it that a company that is technologically inclined having such an archaic website for its own use. Brother THINK

U can't get everything u want on the internet...and also don't. Forget that. The federal govt is human based mortals bound to also make. Errors. In decision makings if any as thiscase is concerned they may not have. Forseen the billions side of the deal as been profitable to. Their partner who could have also trickenly. Paved. Their ways. Into. Getting the deal....
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

1. The board of directors are listed on the website as posted by many posters in this thread, you are just too mentally shallow and incompetent to read and comprehend. You prefer to go on and on with dumb and meaningless argument.

2. The only concern of any organization regarding their website is simplicity, ease of use and functionality and not your own interpretation of what floats your boat.

Get your own company and plate your website with gold and silver if you like, it's your problem...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118