Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (54510 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Lilimax(f): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dapaboy:
Wow 25 billion. How many kilometres of road will that build. Wow
Honestly.
The owners of REMITA will be smiling big time having scammed Nigerians embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
darznets:
Now I give up totally on Ayo Fayose. Neither GEJ or PMB has anything to do with the company called Systemspec. Remita is just a name of the software from that company- some of us had sold this software in the past.
He is just pot rating himself as a silly fool @ 55!
You are the i d i o t here. It is like saying Mac OS X is not Apple product. Whether it is a software used for the remittance of fund or whatever it is it is involved with fraudulence and those who are licensed to use the software to carry out the process in the country must be brought to book.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
we need to know the truth about this REMITA of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aromas:
Some fools go still against Fayose 4 saying dis Yet They know noting about REMITA
What do you know about REMITA?
Pls lecture is Mr Professor..
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by 9jatriot(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
APC had a window of opportunity to legally remove this virus from our public space and they were beating around the bush, I hold them responsible for all fayose's unguarded statements.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
MadCow1:

And you are the product of mixed breeding.
Have you been able to cure your mad cow disease yet? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
dioman:
Oga sir...N100 per transaction would have been a fair deal. 1% is very high compare to the amount of money Nigeria pushes in a day.

Who cares about how much Nigeria push ?

Suddenly, you will decide how much they will charge for their service with all the resources deployed to put it in place.

They bidded for a contract, gave all the terms including the 1%. Jonathan approved it.

What question is Fayose asking.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
anonimi:

Are you asking Sai Bubu

Please take your foolishness elsewhere and stop quoting me.

onye ara!!!
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
anonimi:

Are you saying that for such a complex project and system change the lag time between conception/initiating to implementation is ZERO
Further and relatedly, are you saying Jonathan did not implement ANY systematic change to reduce corruption at the federal level, for which he is responsible?

This is simply charges on the amount moved. 1% is not an outrageous amount.

Do you know how much is charged when you do an online transaction ?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by OnReflection: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
natasha:
Atiku Abubakar Owns the Company.
REMITA is a subsidiary of INTELS which is 100% owned by Turaki.....so there goes your checkmate!!!

For those who have google.....google INTELS and follow the bread crumbs

What don't you confine yourself to what you know instead of peddling rumour sourced from various pepper-soup joints? angry

Founded in 1991 by John Obaro, who is also the Chief Executive Officer of the company, SystemSpecs has since emerged as a leading provider of e-Payment, Financial, and Human Capital Software solutions for the Nigerian and African environment. SystemSpecs is a software house with a focus on providing the most qualitative human capital management and financial software solutions for the Nigerian and African market. SystemSpecs offers applications that focus on the core aspects of your business.

With corporate headquarters in Lagos, SystemSpecs has a vision to be the Software Institution of reference in Africa and a mission to be the leading provider of qualitative e-payment, financial and human resource management software solutions to discerning clients in the Nigerian and larger African market. SystemSpecs today has a number of solutions which, altogether, is driving electronic payment revolution in the country. Leading the pack of the company’s innovative solutions and its flagship is Remita, which is a world class electronic courier service that rides on secured e-Payment Highways to deliver funds to bank accounts and associated schedules to relevant bodies in their pre-specified formats.
It is a one-stop solution that enables you to meet payment obligations to your employees, pensioners, vendors, contractors and other 3rd parties from the comfort of your office or mobile devices. Today, the volume of transaction through the Remita platform has exceeded N500 billion monthly. Remita comes in three modules designed to deliver specific functionalities to organisations.

They are Remita e-Payment Module, Remita e-Collection Module and Remita Payroll & Biometrics Module. Others are HumanManager, which is a comprehensive, innovatively-designed and easy to use Human Capital Management software solution that has become Africa’s leading HR and Payroll solution and Infor FMS SunSystems is a flexible and proven financial, business and performance management software solution used by organisations globally, with over 18,000 implementations in about 190 countries.

Infor FMS SunSystems delivers value irrespective of the nature of your business or the changing business environment in which an organisation operates. SystemSpecs solutions also include Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) which gives large, asset-intensive businesses the tools to monitor and manage the deployment, performance, and maintenance of company assets, helping to prevent operational surprises and uncover hidden profits; and Infor Performance Management (PM) is a cost-effective solution tailored to the business requirements of organisations.

Source: http://newtelegraphonline.com/new-telegraphs-2014-top-100-companies-in-nigeria-2/
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by informato: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:
Why couldn't garrulous Fayose simply look up this information himself?

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/16/remita-boss-obaro-writes-buhari-explains-all-about-tsa-contract/
...fayose knows more about his fellow politicians than you do

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ZAMZINE(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
ziccoit:
There is always numerous evidence to prove you collect money for the government, where the problem arises is whether the same money collected is properly remitted to the government cover and how it's spent. With TSA, the money you claim to have been collected for the government would have to be properly remitted nilly willy. There would be no more cool money in one strange account, unknown to the public, that the state governors and president could use at will without appropriation. Corrupt elements among the leaders would now be easy to trace. How money is spent is now going to be more open as the fingers would be pointed at the person at the helm of affairs.

Fayose only trying hard to have reasons not to implement the policy in his state for fear of being more transparent and open in spending. TSA is like opening the Yansh of government finance to the public which the corrupt leaders don't like. I hope there is a law CBN could use to force the policy on all states of federation. Corruption at all level must be reduced to the minimum.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by nicklaus40: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
My question to gov fayose is how are they embezzling money through TSA? He should make it clearer, and since the fg refuses to tell us the owner of REMITA fayose should be the whistle blower and tell us... A gov should not just open his mouth and say rubbish widaut backing it up with facts... In PMB I trust
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by tinsel: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is it PDP just critcise for the fun of it. We were told the contract in question was signed by Jonathan's regime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by informato: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:
REMITA is an ePayment and Collections system owned by system specs. REMITA is from REMITTANCE not from any REMI ati TAJU acronym pdp is spreading via their poor e-warriors.

Collecting 1% of transactions done on an electronic platform is the cheapest you can ever get and that should not make PDP run mad all of a sudden.

The problem with PDP is that they just don't know when to stop.

What f00lish question is Fayose asking from a company engaged by Jonathan and his team as far back as 2011.

PDP is obviously running out of dubious funds. all the REMI and TAJU acronymns are simply nonsense to derail what is going on.

fayose knows more about his fellow politicians than you do...
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by OnReflection: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
informato:
...fayose knows more about his fellow politicians than you do

No, he does not.
What makes you think you have a measure of how much I know?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
all4naija:

You are the i d i o t here. It is like saying Mac OS X is not Apple product. Whether it is a software used for the remittance of fund or whatever it is it is involved with fraudulence and those who are licensed to use the software to carry out the process in the country must be brought to book.

Are you ok?

Do you know how much banks collected as commission to do the same job these guys are doing now?

All these ndi wailers will never open their mind to learn something new.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by informato: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

No, he does not. What makes you think you have a measure of how much I know?
subject
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by anonimi: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lilimax:

Honestly.
The owners of REMITA will be smiling big time having scammed Nigerians embarassed

The real issue is that IF AT ALL a commission needed to be paid, it should have been seriously negotiated down to well below N25 billion.
What is CBN there for such that a REMI and TAJU business will be taking our money anyhow?
What is the work of CBN

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by anthony78: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
who are the owners of system spec?why was the remittance on the TSA suspended by the previous govt?,what does the emir whose palace collect three local govt allowance got to do with these................?.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
informato:
fayose knows more about his fellow politicians than you do...

He must have been misinformed just the way you are right now.

Go and check the constitution of the system specs team.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Koolking(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fayose is talking trash. Even in opposition, he should know better as a member of the same govt making economic policies. I am sure, he's somewhere now fanning himself that he's making bold opposition and doing Nigerian a huge favour. In actuality, he's embarrassing himself
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ZAMZINE(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
Don't mind the APC. Imagine trying to point the finger at GEJ, when it is the same Christopher Kolade that started to insult the past administration, that heads the company. NOI slowed down the implementation of the TSA when she discovered wolves like SystemSpecs trying to hijack the policy. But these same nefarious characters noticed this and so funnelled huge capital into the rigging activities that saw these thief called Buhari, into office. The next few years will expose the APC and the Ole President as nothing but fraudsters and shameless thieves. Rubbish bast@rd ediots.

IT TAKES AN AUTHENTIC BASTARD + E.DIOT TO KNOW ANOTHER ONE....... R. I. P BROSS. grin
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Jesusloveyou: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ufranklin92:
fayo fayo my man,take it easy with the dullard
u and dullard fayose are really dundee united, so d company is making 25b naira everyday and nigeria is making 2.5tr naira every, hmm. I rest my case
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Rilwayne001: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Ufranklin92(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u and dullard fayose are really dundee united, so d company is making 25b naira everyday and nigeria is making 2.5tr naira every, hmm. I rest my case

who is this imbe grin
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by hotdi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
TSA contract that was awarded during Sanusi Lamido to the Remita. Did Lamido serve under Buhari Administration?
The issue is that 1% is too much of commission. The contract suppose to have been reviewed, like 0.1%.
Misleading information from Fayose.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ZAMZINE(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

While some f00ls will just take what Fayose said gullibly without any research to know what REMITA is all about.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by fotadmowmend(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
I do not know why government would employ a private firm to coordinate public funds. I pray that it wont be lyk the Osun state case ........ O-chams.... Now its Remita
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by informato: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

He must have been misinformed just the way you are right now.

Go and check the constitution of the system specs team.
if only you would give me the chance to educate you
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
informato:
if only you would give me the chance to educate you

No need for your education.

You must not politicize any nonsense happening cos you lost election.

REMITA is the strongest player in terms of Collections and ePayment as far as Federal Govt is concerned since time immemorial.

Some bunch of retarrrds can not be scoring cheap points on your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) / Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.