Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? (13699 Views)

Ipob Attack Yorubas In Aba / NIGERIAN GOVT: There Re No Indiginous Yorubas In Lagos, kwara And Kogi / A Brief History Of OKUN - The Yorubas In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
dazzlingd:

you only speak to the best of your knowledge

I tell u, Yorubas are in Kogi state and kwara
you are lying big time
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You this boy ehn

Why do you hate me? grin grin

Common cheer up! Cheer up Michael! Don't be a stubborn boy

Okay I will buy you shinwin gum grin cheesy

your dead grandpapa micheal. Everlasting coward

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Ayekotoo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
There are many Yoruba subgroups in the so called South south such as the Akoko which have six local councils in Edo state. Also the Itsekiri is a Yoruba subgroup whose speak the same dialect with the Ijebus but they were all politically carved out by the Gowon administration because of oil. Despite this, the other Yorubas (SW) don't do attaché by force like the flattiess

14 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by MEILYN(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Funny thread..... I don laugh tire..
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I have it on good authority that kwara state as presently known belong to the Urhobos. Kogi belong to the Ibibios. Ekiti belong to the Itsekiris. Oyo belong to the Ijaws along with Osun. Delta belong to fulani, Rivers and Akwa Ibom belong to the Igalas, Cross river, Edo and Bayelsa states are the ancestral lands of the Yorubas. And Lagos belongs to know one. It was originally the territory of Adam who is the father of all. I'm sorry Binis, you have no land in Nigeria. But you can try Benin republic

Everybody should prepare to return to their lands.

Truckpusher take note

Seconded!
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by dazzlingd(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
meforyou1:
there are no ethnic Yorubas In kogi. U only have Igala, igbirra and okun

and who are the okuns? whr is that name gotten from?
don't argue wat u don't ve knowledge of not to appear foolish
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
meforyou1:
your dead grandpapa micheal. Everlasting coward

That was really harsh Michael grin

I deserve an apology grin grin Remember you didn't apologize the first time

6 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abagworo:

Igbos never see something. When you choose the wrong battle, you will always be at the receiving end.

Nnamdi Kanu used radio Biafra to fight Igbos with opposing view and he is no different from most of you on Nairaland. Same mistake Ojukwu made cost Igbos most of the Igbo speaking part of Rivers State. After your IPOB war I guarantee you will lose much of Imo State.

I don't think EUROBOMBER is pro-IPOD
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
coolzeal:
I don't think so @op. Yoruba's are only found in the West and not Middle Belt, besides I thought there's an Emir in Kwara state which is technically a Fulani/Hausa Monarch.

The Yoruba's are keen to tell someone that bears Chukwudi in the South South that he's not Igbo just because the region has oil. Bloody hypocrites and deceitful people.

Emir is a religious title and not cultural title.

Point of correction there is nothing like Emir of Kwara, it is Emir of Ilorin. Do you have Igwe of Abia State or Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Chinachriss(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chai, Eurobomber, these guys don finish you o! CHOI! Awuru gi nno para para. You don't have to blame them at all for saying that there are no Igbos in South South, rather, blame your so-called brothers who denied you guys cos of oil. My dear, let them be sha, we are already big enough.
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by MegaMan1987: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
I've never met a Yoruba from Kwara or Kogi. They're predominantly Igbo in these states...About 70%..No...80% right?!

I don't know of any Yorubas in these places cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
StuntingBlack:

cheesy cheesy grin

Your SS land grabbers won't like this..... especially the concept of nomans land.
They have no choice but to oblige or else we shall invoke the spirit of Akure youths to do the needful

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by modath(f): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Aare, Ilekehd, shy3mmx et al, I don laugh tire for here, I'm getting side eyes.. cheesy grin

There are no yorubas in the whole Nigeria, they are all post SLAVERY migrants from US. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by coolzeal(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
dazzlingd:

you only speak to the best of your knowledge

I tell u, Yorubas are in Kogi state and kwara
Oh! really, I don't know about that. But your people assumed they're no Igbo's in South South. What goes around comes around bro..
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by coolzeal(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
superstar1:

Emir is a religious title and not cultural title.

Point of correction there is nothing like Emir of Kwara, it is Emir of Ilorin. Do you have Igwe of Abia State or Anambra.

Last time i checked Illorin is in Kwara state and their emir happens to be a fulani man. Kwara is an Hausa/Fulani state period.

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by ishiamu(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

They have no choice but to oblige or else we shall invoke the spirit of Akure youths to do the needful

Try get sense and speak maturedly you don't pass all your ethnic shit. Thought you grown all this while. Will see you on sports section on saturday 6pm don't hide
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
coolzeal:
Last time i checked Illorin is in Kwara state and their emir happens to be a fulani man. Kwara is an Hausa/Fulani state period.

cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indeed. The same way Niger is Hausa /Fulani. I tire for all these Ariara market graduates.

Infact Kwara state is part of alaigbo. Igbos are 90% of the state. Saraki is Igbo, The governor of the state is Igbo, the wife of the Gov and Saraki are Igbos.

Are you happy now?

I don't have time for dumb argument.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by coolzeal(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
superstar1:

Indeed. The same way Niger is Hausa /Fulani. I tire for all these Ariara market graduates.

Infact Kwara state is part of alaigbo. Igbos are 90% of the state. Saraki is Igbo, The governor of the state is Igbo, the wife of the Gov and Saraki are Igbos.

Are you happy now?

Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye. No offence but, this is the behavior of most Yoruba's. NL has opened my eyes....

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
coolzeal:
Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye. No offence but, this is the behavior of most Yoruba's. NL has opened my eyes....

Lots of words without message or sense.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
superstar1:

We're talking about Jollof rice, Otondo is talking about C.ronaldo

Off point grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by coolzeal(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
superstar1:

Take ur time and do some thinking.
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
coolzeal:
Take ur time and do some thinking.

You are a shallow small fry for me to be wasting my time ruminating over your empty verbose words

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

We're talking about Jollof rice, Otondo is talking about C.ronaldo

Off point grin grin

I tire for the JJC.
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by olusegun1990(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
why disturbing urself don't u know that there are many fools on nairaland who just feel like posting something on nairaland am telling u authoritatively that there are many Yoruba in kwara and kogi state am an indigine of kogi state and I ha e lived in kwara state Ilorin precisely for up to 19years and am still there any thing other than this should be regarded as rubbish please my post is not to abuse or criticize the tone may be harsh just accept it like that

5 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by adebayo10977(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
I know ds hatred post will b from d flatty head cursed erosion ravage region n d second class citizen.
if is true ur region is curse n u Ar second citizen,comment on my post.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

abobaku, ur dead grandpapa micheal

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
superstar1:

Are you happy now?

u are a complete ediot
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ayekotoo:
There are many Yoruba subgroups in the so called South south such as the Akoko which have six local councils in Edo state. Also the Itsekiri is a Yoruba subgroup whose speak the same dialect with the Ijebus but they were all politically carved out by the Gowon administration because of oil. Despite this, the other Yorubas (SW) don't do attaché by force like the flattiess
shut the hell up this animal. Akoko edo is just a village in edo state. When did it turn to 6 local govts? It is even in the north central region of edo near Okenne in kogi state.
There are people like me that are widely travelled, so don't venture lie here. Let itshekiri man catch you calling him Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
meforyou1:
I am a complete ediot

Clap for yourself.

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by titanic1(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
I dont knw d way reason very well or nt oo kwara state is facing exactly wat ss ppl are i dont fuckn care if u're frm se u kuku knw dat kwara state is yoruba land b4 if u read ur history well so u igbo shd stop claimin ss
EUROBOMBER:

Hahahahahahahaha.

See me see trouble ooo. When we say that there are Igbos in the SS some fools said no that Igbos are in SE only and are land grabbers. Just imagine how people like truckpusher reason like goats.

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
superstar1:

I am a Yoruba bastard animal
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
u are a cow
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by FisifunKododada: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
cool Oh my goodness! This thread is hilarious. Aareona and IlekeHD are the baddest posters on NL.

But seriously, when (and how) did Igbos become the laughing stock of ALL Nigerian tribes?! Chai see floggings. Akure treatment!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Others Attend The 57th Independence Anniversary Thanksgiving / Buhari’s Corruption Line-up For Next Level Campaign / APCON Has Taken Up The Responsibility Of LASAA (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.