Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (75712 Views)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Khd95(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=kevwemike post=40105577][/quote]
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Khd95(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2015
zaragal:

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh....lolzzzz.

ur monika dy remind me of somting undecided
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Applaner: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2015
mistakenly open de thread

spit on de thread and runs out
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Khd95:

ur monika dy remind me of somting undecided

Oya talk cheesy
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by dosmat(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]naija babes with coded ways of toasting guys. na waoĆ²oooooooo
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol cheesy

Una no dey tire!!
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by philemonemenike(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2015
tested.
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by chiefobdk(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Merlissa:
We don't want to be bathed with acid

Biko
make we run am my own no dey pour acid she go just go house cry
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Khd95(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2015
zaragal:

Oya talk cheesy
u we no like it.

Lemme no talk itgrin
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Tundecool(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
osabiya16:
End time
If u r not Lasisi, u can never be lyk Lasisi.
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by osabiya16(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

I only told her/him the truth acid is used for battery why waste it on someone when you can use it for better things and make money out of it. except you want to tell me that using it on her makes her important
What more can I Say, u've said it all making money is making sense
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by demo4ril97(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Y Bidemi Y not any other
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by swagtomp(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Shoroniyen? Oyamilenu oh....
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Ezeamara(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
hahahahaha na so life be!
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
mebad:
that is their life challenge na...... No matter the style used to ask , the answer is we don't have a girlfriend .

ok o
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Khd95:
Lol.

Na girls even they ask abt my girlfrend(s) somtimes

girl:bobo

me:bae hw u

girl:iam gud,i like ur dp is so cute(na ugly pix i upload oo,but she wan enter me)

me: oh dat,tanks.

Girl:uwc,ur girl is luck,*tongue oue

me:i dont ve a girl frend(na lie oogringrin)

girl:taaah big boy like u no girl frend?

Me:iam married,my wife must not c dis chat or she will trace u down nd brake ur neckcheesycheesy,she doesnt joke wit me at all

girl:shuooooo,ahh pele oo

she will nevr ever bring dat topic up again

Lucky you!
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fearcom:
'In a relationship' isn't a recognized status. Single or Married is. If you like be carrying your boyfriend on your head and be wearing fake engagement ring to ward off serious suitors. Many ladies have been defrauded by guys all in the name of 'boyfriend', to get pregnant, have several abortions, risk their lives and even affect their future changes of having children because he guys aren't 'ready'. He aint ready to get married yet he's banging the living daylights out of you. Unless he loves you, you can't make him stay....

Sorry for digressing.
Ure on point
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol...
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Mostprecious(f): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nah I disagree except am d 1% gal dt aint guilty of dis. If am curious, I ask questns cos am a talker. A simple do u have a girlfrnd is no biggie naw c'mon.. Jst saying
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Ifebazz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
micronut:
Nigerian Girls have been using this tricks since time immemorial, especially during chatting. You would see chats like this;

Guy: Hi Shawty
Girl: Hey cutie

Guy: I like your D.P
Girl: Realy?? Aww! Thanks dear tongue

Guy: Yea! For real... Like seriously, i wish you could be mine.
Girl: Hehehehe cheesy Hmn! Where do u want to place that sister?

Guy: Which sister is that
Girl: I mean your Girlfriend now...Don't tell me fine boy like you don't have a girlfriend ooo

Guy: Bidemi, am serious... am very single oooo
Girl: Femi, abegi... If i hear? leave me joor! "Don't allow your Gf to come and break my head ooooo"

Guy: Lol grin
--------------------------------------------------------------
-99% of Nigerian Girls are Guilty of this, especially when they are crushing on the guy. Or should we say this is the feminine way of asking a guy out??. Lol! Big-ups to Coded NaijaSingle Girls.

Omo this thing has reached a crescendo.
Do you guys want to tell me NOBODY taught ANYBODY the difference between 'AM' and 'I'M' (which is short form of 'I AM)?
This serious. Very pathetic. Painful at best that even the high and mighty don't even know and write it every other day on social media.
Education, have lost its sweet savoury. angry
micronut:
Nigerian Girls have been using this tricks since time immemorial, especially during chatting. You would see chats like this;

Guy: Hi Shawty
Girl: Hey cutie

Guy: I like your D.P
Girl: Realy?? Aww! Thanks dear tongue

Guy: Yea! For real... Like seriously, i wish you could be mine.
Girl: Hehehehe cheesy Hmn! Where do u want to place that sister?

Guy: Which sister is that
Girl: I mean your Girlfriend now...Don't tell me fine boy like you don't have a girlfriend ooo

Guy: Bidemi, am serious... am very single oooo
Girl: Femi, abegi... If i hear? leave me joor! "Don't allow your Gf to come and break my head ooooo"

Guy: Lol grin
--------------------------------------------------------------
-99% of Nigerian Girls are Guilty of this, especially when they are crushing on the guy. Or should we say this is the feminine way of asking a guy out??. Lol! Big-ups to Coded NaijaSingle Girls.

Do you guys want to tell me NOBODY taught ANYBODY the difference between 'AM' and 'I'M' (which is short form of 'I AM)?
This serious. Very pathetic. Painful at best that even the high and mighty don't even know and write it every other day on social media.
Education, have lost its sweet savoury.
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by micronut(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ifebazz:

Education, have lost its sweet savoury. angry

Education, have lost its sweet savoury.

Well sometimes, i don't really get it. Have discovered, times without number, that a good numbers of trolls here are good at checking certain undeniable flaws, which are usually due to ignorance or impatience of the writer. But rather than, singly identifying and directs writer's attention to such, you guys go about shouting and crying over it. You talk as if, you are incorrigible and someone that could not make other simple grammatical mistakes. Like a perfect system that writes so well and would never guff, even unaware.

Well, it's because of this that certain Text on "Simple mistakes in English are written", "Common Errors in English" and the likes. The Authority in the school of grammar understands perfectly well, that our Writing and speaking skills would keep improving by the day and that's why we keep learning.

Am aware that the above mistake i made was recently thought-off, most especially on "Nairaland". And agents like you have taken it upon yourself to be looking for defaulters so, that you can download your mind and have a filled day.

Thanks for directing my attention to that, i promise to be weary of this, hitherto. But then, there are better ways to say little things. Peace!
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by samuelshowunmi1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lolz
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by markbilly(m): 2:37am On Nov 18, 2015
i v often realized it is when i tell them i have a gf(bt lie to them she is lives very far) that they become more easy to deal with.....u'll hear statements like...,dont u love her,what if she finds out? Bt is what u r asking right,wont u also do that to me??
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Ifebazz(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2015
micronut:

Well sometimes, i don't really get it. Have discovered, times without number, that a good numbers of trolls here are good at checking certain undeniable flaws, which are usually due to ignorance or impatience of the writer. But rather than, singly identifying and directs writer's attention to such, you guys go about shouting and crying over it. You talk as if, you are incorrigible and someone that could not make other simple grammatical mistakes. Like a perfect system that writes so well and would never guff, even unaware.

Well, it's because of this that certain Text on "Simple mistakes in English are written", "Common Errors in English" and the likes. The Authority in the school of grammar understands perfectly well, that our Writing and speaking skills would keep improving by the day and that's why we keep learning.

Am aware that the above mistake i made was recently thought-off, most especially on "Nairaland". And agents like you have taken it upon yourself to be looking for defaulters so, that you can download your mind and have a[b]filled day[/b].

Thanks for directing my attention to that, i promise to be weary of this, hitherto. But then, there are better ways to say little things. Peace!
Let me assume I get your drift. In the real sense if simple things like 'Am' is continuously mistaken for 'I'm (I am)' continuously, without remorse, without knowledge, without fear of favour, this world will be something I do not want to describe in a few years. You said I tried to correct you of a trivial issue 'Am' instead of 'I'm' or 'I am' in a rash way, lets assume you make the first in error, how about this one you also wrote in this that I duly underlined for your viewing pleasure? Are you telling me that your phone or system now have an autocorrect mode for 'I am' to 'Am'? People are doing the wrong thing by the thousands and feeling fly about it. Its just terrible. Written English (even spoken) is so appalling that you find it difficult to comprehend what so-called graduates write. Its that bad. Really very common with our brothers in certain part of the nation where there are actually loudest in the media. What you hear the pressmen say and write on blogs is mind boggling. The bloggers, need to be re-educated first or hire competent writers and not come writing mundane articles fit for night club hangers-on.
What causes these flaws is actually our craze for 'shorthand' or abbreviations or acronyms. Its not helping us at all. You can tell when someone makes a typographical error. We all make it. But telling me 'Am' in place of 'I am' (I'm) is a little error, I shall need more convincing.
Little things are little things, be mindful of little things!!!
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by macaranta(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2015
so true...
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by micronut(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Ifebazz:

Let me assume I get your drift. In the real sense if simple things like 'Am' is continuously mistaken for 'I'm (I am)' continuously, without remorse, without knowledge, without fear of favour, this world will be something I do not want to describe in a few years. You said I tried to correct you of a trivial issue 'Am' instead of 'I'm' or 'I am' in a rash way, lets assume you make the first in error, how about this one you also wrote in this that I duly underlined for your viewing pleasure? Are you telling me that your phone or system now have an autocorrect mode for 'I am' to 'Am'? People are doing the wrong thing by the thousands and feeling fly about it. Its just terrible. Written English (even spoken) is so appalling that you find it difficult to comprehend what so-called graduates write. Its that bad. Really very common with our brothers in certain part of the nation where there are actually loudest in the media. What you hear the pressmen say and write on blogs is mind boggling. The bloggers, need to be re-educated first or hire competent writers and not come writing mundane articles fit for night club hangers-on.
What causes these flaws is actually our craze for 'shorthand' or abbreviations or acronyms. Its not helping us at all. You can tell when someone makes a typographical error. We all make it. But telling me 'Am' in place of 'I am' (I'm) is a little error, I shall need more convincing.
Little things are little things, be mindful of little things!!!
Thanks! Seen.
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2015
free2ryhme:

no one is gonna waste acid on you
LMAO guy you wicked :-)).
Re: Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) by 2016Utmerunz: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.