Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (31519 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
awon arra Ile e loniyen. wink

Back to sender double mshewwwwwwww tongue
I feel like slapping dat your soup face. "anyways triple mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2015
TS2:

If the story was that "Man Pours Hot Water on His Wife for Cheating On Him" or "Man Slaps Wife for Cheating on Him" you would say men are barbaric and that a man is not supposed to hurt a woman under any circumstance and trash in that line. Now that we saw a foolish dissatisfied wife who collected 700 out of 800 the man had pour water on the man, you say he deserved the burns for cheating.

Smh...where did this women's legendary selfishness and self centeredness come from?

i bet if u were in the shoes of that woman, u will do worst than what she did...
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Daraph(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Leave that woman Jare,na the work of devil.. But make she go shout happy new year for kirikiri first.... This devil self! He don get many customer. grin
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
. Yea,even if he was truly cheating,she shldnt av done dt
at last a beautiful lady sees reason with me unlike that kashybaby abi na kashubaby self i nor know. "baby ure current jor.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2015
i don't need ur prayer…pray for urself coz u never into her situation…thats y its easy for u to say like that..
unearthed:

I go always pray for u
Hopefully someday u go gt "small sense"

I have always said that women only understand the husband when he is dropping cash lyk water board.
#700 no rch to prepare d yam n egg?
D woman only let her emotions gt d best of her.
U'l b surprised d man wsnt even cheating lyk sthot buh trust women as de bliv every man hs a side bae.

If a man hd done this, some women organization without focus would hv started cryin foul.

N dis madam is trying to justify d woman's action!

Rciv sense aunty!
Amen!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2015
fpeter:

Naim make you no sabi the difference between "IN and On" or when to apply them. undecided
wait wai wait.. Professor fpeter.. Correct me please.. Lmao!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
I feel like slapping dat your soup face. "anyways triple mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
slap it na wink

In uche jombos voice *are you not a man again. If you don't slap me your mama never born you well.slap na.oloshi.woman beater.iF its his fellow man they say he should fight with,he will turn to mumu* wink

Oniranu.500000000mshewwwwwwww tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by juman(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Bad economic situation.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
slap it na wink

In uche jombos voice *are you not a man again. If you don't slap me your mama never born you well.slap na.oloshi.woman beater.iF its his fellow man they say he should fight with,he will turn to mumu* wink

Oniranu.500000000mshewwwwwwww tongue
hmmm dont worry keep making ur mouth online, my hand go touch u 4 corner.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
at last a beautiful lady sees reason with me unlike that kashybaby abi na kashubaby self i nor know. "baby ure current jor.

its easy for you to say like that coz u never been into her situation…and stop quoting me coz it doesn't make sense at all…go read books about psychology to understand why most ppol who were feel threatened acts deliberately like this...
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by TS2(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

i bet if u were in the shoes of that woman, u will do worst than what she did...

Nope. Why would someone that has 800 give me 700 and I would carry my leg to go and boil water to pour on him, the father of my four children.

Please tell me whether the money they will spend taking care of him will not be more than that 700 Naira now.

So stop flying into conclusions.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2015
TS2:

Nope. Why would someone that has 800 give me 700 and I would carry my leg to go and boil water to pour on him, the father of my four children.

Please tell me whether the money they will spend taking care of him will not be more than that 700 Naira now.

So stop flying into conclusions.

what is 700naira with 4 children and 2 adults? will they eat once a day? smh…u never think deeper baby.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

its easy for you to say like that coz u never been into her situation…and stop quoting me coz it doesn't make sense at all…go read books about psychology to understand why most ppol who were feel threatened acts deliberately like this...
what the fork are u even talking about? what has psychology got to do with human thinking? what stops the woman 4rm working and contributing to the 700naira huh? by d way is she the first woman that was cheated by her husband in this world? babe ure promoting domestic violence.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
. U no need compare jor
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmm dont worry keep making ur mouth online, my hand go touch u 4 corner.
abeg dress joor. Amoruyin tongue

Go front you go see plenty people wey you need to slap e.g Nigerian soildier's mom or armed police wink
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
. U no need compare jor
ABI!!!! ure in a class of ur own, beautiful and well trained, babe i 4 like near u o
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
ismokeweed:

Are you this big an 1diot or pretending? if a man butchers his wife for cheating, you will come here and say he's heartless and should have simply divorced her. Did they force this possessed animal to stay with the man? Well, not your fault sha. Frustrated hag.

u look more frustrated than the rest here…u never know what she's been thru.so stop judging as if u r perfect..go reflect urself first before u comment…u ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Le2money(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
I fear 4 dis kashybaby oo...she fit stab her man to death even 4 listening 2 gossips dat her man has been cheating on her....love doesnt have 2 get u blind...though aint easy bt always learn to control ur emotions.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by benedict100(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Why don't u slap urself first so u will wake up from ur stup!d!ty? Truth hurts and if u can't accept that, then that's ur problem and stop quoting me with ur irrelevant msg..
U must be a foolish illiterate just watch na wetin ur mama go do ur papa soon den we go knw ur opinion by den......BUSH GAL....with empty head
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
abeg dress joor. Amoruyin tongue

Go front you go see plenty people wey you need to slap e.g Nigerian soildier's mom or armed police wink
lol @NIgerian soldier's mom. "na so ur mate they write english? abi u nor go primary school ni?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Le2money:
I fear 4 dis kashybaby oo...she fit stab her man to death even 4 listening 2 gossips dat her man has been cheating on her....love doesnt have 2 get u blind...though aint easy bt always learn to control ur emotions.

smh…if y'all can't accept my view then tat aint my problem…as i said and i will say it again, u never know what she been thru before she done that..so i wanna address this to y'all that before u judge others please have a self reflection first..
thats all.
*mic dropped*
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
ABI!!!! ure in a class of ur own, beautiful and well trained, babe i 4 like near u o
. Nw,m speechlex
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

u look more frustrated than the rest here…u never know what she's been thru.so stop judging as if u r perfect..go reflect urself first before u comment…u ass.
So it justifies violence? Your type will rant against jungle justice tomorrow. IF she can not cope, divorce him. There is no justification you ignorant she-goat. It is still your type that will marry and cheat. Hope your husband puts knock-out up your ass and lights it.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
. Nw,m speechlex
aww singing micheal jackson's speechless, speechless dats how u make me feel. "babe can i pm u?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
lol @NIgerian soldier's mom. "na so ur mate they write english? abi u nor go primary school ni?
ask me again wink
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Le2money:
That na story. Na her type no get 1 liver. Her husband go fvck her house help and sister. Come here de form ghetto warrior.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ask me again wink
LOL u don dey vess 4 me? na joke i dey na
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Le2money(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
aww singing micheal jackson's speechless, speechless dats how u make me feel. "babe can i pm u?
....bro u neva fear 4 ur head...u want dis one pour hot oil or even bath u wit acid too...jst joking...lmao
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2015
ismokeweed:

So it justifies violence? Your type will rant against jungle justice tomorrow. IF she can not cope, divorce him. There is no justification you ignorant she-goat. It is still your type that will marry and cheat. Hope your husband puts knock-out up your ass and lights it.

go and face the wall and lick ur own words…so irrelevant as u are…if u can't come up with a good idea,then juz shut up coz u can't save the case here.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by harsysky(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

And what if that woman is ur mother? Juz think about it...this woman has 4 children and she was thinking there is infilidility on his husband side...and her husband will juz give her money to buy food for him? What is 700naira when they have 4 children to feed? Come on.

Kashybaby , how you come know about our currency so well, to the extent of knowing say 700 naira no go feed 4 pikin. You don come naija already? Don't mind my pidgin; just wana know how far you've gone in pidgin learning quest...
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Le2money(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2015
ismokeweed:

That na story. Na her type no get 1 liver. Her husband go fvck her house help and sister. Come here de form ghetto warrior.
....badt man wey make sense...lmao
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Le2money:
....bro u neva fear 4 ur head...u want dis one pour hot oil or even bath u wit acid too...jst joking...lmao
lol no o this one na real confirm babe o, she too get sense unlike kashybaby and sambarry abi na sangbadi self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.