Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids (1818 Views)

Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos / Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids by vicky85(f): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Tonto Dikeh Has Travelled To The US To Deliver Her Baby – Unconfirmed Source
Heavily pregnant Tonto Dikeh has opened up on her pregnancy.
The actress who engaged her fans in an open chat yesterday said she is planning to have two children for her hubby.
When asked to talk about her marriage and pregnancy, the actress said:
“It’s been very blissful and rewarding since I got married. Marriage is sweet and it’s a beautiful thing. Well, it’s in our nature as women to multi-task. I’m handling family business and entertainment all really well,”

“Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and we look forward to having that, it’s in the plan and we pray for God’s blessings.”
Tonto said she will like to have two children for her husband, but stressed that he might not likely accept that.
An unconfirmed source says Tonto Dikeh has left Nigeria to deliver her child in the US.
She is missing her hubby badly and can’t stop expressing it.
Check out what she told him on IG last week:
“I miss kissing you my Kingkong.S urely u know how much life you give to this broken soul & made me a better being “
For now she is playing hide and seek game with the media, she has suddenly stopped taking full pictures…
Below is one of the recent pictures she took in the United States.

You might also like:
Muyiwa Ademola Said, He once signed autograph on girl’s ...
World Cup inquiry clears Qatar but criticises English FA
SEUN AKINDELE AND KEIRA HEWATCH STAR IN FIRST ENGLISH ...
Diezani denies romance with GEJ, Kola Aluko and Chris Aire
Linkwithin
Published by Olayemi Esan at Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids by SosaMontana(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Fine pics

Buh her eye lashes be like handfan 4 real

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids by sebak(f): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Ok

I knw evry newa abt Mrs Churchill make FB
Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids by Enoquin(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2015
In the last picture set, her face is more defined, almost like that of a model, plus she looks like the toned version of Ini Edo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids by Airforce1(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2015
My darling
Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids by CARLOSZ: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids by Agozie48: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2015
OMG I so love this girl she is so beautiful. Happy married life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Opens Up On Pregnancy, Travelled To Us,plans To Have 2 Kids by beright: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Safe delivery

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Flaunts His Abs In New Shirtless Photo / How Heavily Breasted Lady Became A Celebrity In Computer Village (PICS) / Pretty Actress, Tayo Sobola's Outfit To A Wedding Looks So Gorgeous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.