Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba (6447 Views)

I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka / Nigeria Military In Pictures / Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Cadamlk: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

These IPOB people are giving us a bad name.
For real.I have a lot of good,i mean very good igbo friends.
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dude, told you Tram ain't good for you. Now you typing this with saliva dripping on your mobile
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by adamx23(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
yeebos mumu shaa oooo....if we airstrike those una leaf farms and hungry want kill una,una go shout genocide.... I beg oooo..(in orezi's voice).. I no want mk una say we wicked coz no food from my farm go touch una hand...

2 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by tonychristopher: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Op have you ever heard of the world air-strikes? Do you know that just 3 or 4 air-strikes are more than enough to reduce more than half of you guys? I pity you. I personally even want a civil war to break out and let's see who will be at the receiving end or who will suffer the heaviest casualties. In case you don't know you're alone in this your Biafra struggle. Be careful what you wish for. Mind you the SE is a very vulnerable region and 60% of your population live outside the SE. So it won't be difficult in ending your biafra madness in about 2 days. If the war was to break out who are your allies? What weapons do you have in your arsenal to take the Nigerian army in 3days? Don't be fooled by media propaganda. Nigeria has one of the best foot soldiers in the world. The Nigerian army singlehandedly ended the civil war in Liberia and Sierra Leone and played a major role in the Sudan war. Amnesty International won't come to your rescue. The UN won't come to your rescue.

If you're hoping on south south to join you in your madness, you're on a very long thing. I'll personally join the Nigerian army to wipe out your cursed tribe once and for all. They'll be no escape route this time. You'll be killed and your lands occupied and your women sold as sex slaves for 500 naira. I'll personally located you, eurobomber, lygn19, tonychristopher, ikenagwo, yorubatic, obiagu, nneka123, etc and put a bullet in your heads.

Cc: coolitempa, tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, Goodboiyy, martineverest, truckpusher, edcure, enahi, sandraokosun, spanishkid, allsmile, etc come and see these people again o.

All these Benin boys seff

Well talk is cheap..first of all tell me army to wipe out boko haram before u make noise

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
What a shame, attaching 'B.Sc (hons)' to this nonsense post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Rossikk(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
As a Professional Political scientist Bsc( Hon) I want to state very categorically that If war ever come Biafra Resistance can totally decimate the Nigeria Presence in just 72hrs of hostility Unless the war degenerate into a civil war in that case it will be much longer and unpredictable.. recent events have shown that those whom I will better refer to as the Biafran Mafians are determined and highly organized cells.the massiveness of this protest and the coordinated movement of such large numbers of youths calls for absolute concern also the simultaneous nature of the protest if its an armed coordinated attack can knock out the entire military presence in the old Eastern region within 48hrs.

This are young men who are not afraid to confront soldiers unarmed , this are disgruntled youths who have lost every sense of belonging to the Nigeria social political order . They understand that there is no future for them except in the tale of a New nation Biafra. This is their last hope.
In terms of number this Ipob youths outnumbered the Nigeria military by 10 to 1 man hence they can be overwhelm by Sheer population.
The 1967 is a bit different because what we experience is a civil war where civilians are forcefully recruited into the military and send to the war front. This is unlikely to happen because patriotism among Nigerians is record low now unlike in the 1960s and also this is not a Military regime hence it will be hard to mobilize the entire national population into a civil war.

THE EFFICIENCY OF THIS PROTEST HAVE SHOWN THAT NNAMDI KANU IS JUST THE FACE OF THE NEW BIAFRA MOVEMENT HE IS NOT THE ENGINE ( The Mafians are the engine room).
It only take a brand new Ak49 assault rifle and uniform to turn millions of this youths into a standing army they have trekked for miles sleeping in the jungle I believe this is a mere Military drill to harden them. No civilian can trek all this distance and maintain a continuous protest for 13 days now.

BELOW IS THE MILITARY CAPABILITY OF NIGERIA ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA

Founded 1960-present
Country Nigeria
Type Army
Size 130,000 active frontline personnel, 32,000 active reserve personnel

Commanders
Chief of Army Staff Major-General Tukur Yusuf Buratai [1]
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. In late 2013 the strength of the standing army totaled nearly 100,000 men. An additional 82,000 trained members of paramilitary forces were available to augment regular units as necessary.[2] It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council
You will crush it with your big fat mouth. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by ALISMILE(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
And yet as brave as ojukwu he ran away at d end! Let's watch and see!
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op is on point. Only a fool will underestimate the precision if not near perfection of the coordination of these protests. The respect of chain of command, millions of disciplined and patriotic Ipob members willing to die, and sheer will not to repeat the fate that befell their fathers in 67-70, makes this movement an army in waiting...I tell you. For one, their ability to assemble in millions for protest in less than 24hrs scares the crap out of me.
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by FreshGuy2(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
mulattoclaro you sound so pained for you to be looking for an opportunity to kill me, lmao.

Anyways, Igbos are going nowhere. We have everything to gain in Nigeria, we two states featuring on NDDC and we are collecting our monthly allocations, lol.

We too need oyel money to chop nah.

Go and look for the tallest tree and hang yaself to end ya misery, lol.
you are truly a troll and if care's not taken you go die of high bp on top igbo matter very soon,,,, keep on displaying your stupidity everywhere
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Calculia: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Op have you ever heard of the world air-strikes? Do you know that just 3 or 4 air-strikes are more than enough to reduce more than half of you guys? I pity you. I personally even want a civil war to break out and let's see who will be at the receiving end or who will suffer the heaviest casualties. In case you don't know you're alone in this your Biafra struggle. Be careful what you wish for. Mind you the SE is a very vulnerable region and 60% of your population live outside the SE. So it won't be difficult in ending your biafra madness in about 2 days. If the war was to break out who are your allies? What weapons do you have in your arsenal to take the Nigerian army in 3days? Don't be fooled by media propaganda. Nigeria has one of the best foot soldiers in the world. The Nigerian army singlehandedly ended the civil war in Liberia and Sierra Leone and played a major role in the Sudan war. Amnesty International won't come to your rescue. The UN won't come to your rescue.

If you're hoping on south south to join you in your madness, you're on a very long thing. I'll personally join the Nigerian army to wipe out your cursed tribe once and for all. They'll be no escape route this time. You'll be killed and your lands occupied and your women sold as sex slaves for 500 naira. I'll personally located you, eurobomber, lygn19, tonychristopher, ikenagwo, yorubatic, obiagu, nneka123, etc and put a bullet in your heads.

Cc: coolitempa, tonyebarcanista, fineguy11, Goodboiyy, martineverest, truckpusher, edcure, enahi, sandraokosun, spanishkid, allsmile, etc come and see these people again o.

One mistke. Biafra part two is not a defensive war but offensive. We will move into Southwest and lay the entire region to waste and that includes your baboon looking women. Nothing and no one will be spared.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:

wow! Nice speech. And your super-army could not defeat a rag-tag Book Haram for over 9 years now. The same army that were sent fleeing for their dear lives by same Book Haram on many occasions, and in their characteristic manner, started begging the U.N, U.S, Britain e.t.c for help. And when you do more research, you also know how the same super-army were slaughtered in large numbers in Liberia and siera Leone.
Please check well before you start beating your dry chest. Nations that have real armies don't even come out to boast about it. They show it in real warfare. Go and ask Russia, France, U.S.A and U. ;U.K.
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by blueandbirds(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bros no homo buh I will like to French kiss u for wat u jus said lool cheesy dis guys clamoring for war think it's a child's play, like u said in ur write up, let's the fool go and ask his grand folks how the war went back den, dis guys needs to be careful for wat day wishing for, God bless nigeria..
mulattoclaro:

2 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
people should not take op seriously!
he just swallowed ogogoro with fried cockroach and smoked blended dungweed! (imagine the level of high it is more than Eiffel tower).
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by doctokwus: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Graduate with such poor command of English. It's well.
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by cana882(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mumu op... u go skol yet u dey think lyk child. dos untrained youths na hm wan fight military?? Don't mention boko haram cos dea wea civilians present dat u can't jst label casualty.. dis case is a war & weapons won't b held back because of civilians.

Recruitment wld also take place in d Nigerian army 2 join d war.

Pls leave us (niger-delta) alone cos ur on ur own.
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by ALISMILE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
NnaaGuy:

wow! Nice speech. And your super-army could not defeat a rag-tag Book Haram for over 9 years now. The same army that were sent fleeing for their dear lives by same Book Haram on many occasions, and in their characteristic manner, started begging the U.N, U.S, Britain e.t.c for help. And when you do more research, you also know how the same super-army were slaughtered in large numbers in Liberia and siera Leone.
Please check well before you start beating your dry chest. Nations that have real armies don't even come out to boast about it. They show it in real warfare. Go and ask Russia, France, U.S.A and U. ;U.K.
Do u want to compae BH to Biafrag! BH comprices of pple who fear noting! They re hapi to die and sad wen they don't fall in battle. This is the worst kind of pple to war against! Even d US, wit all its rich modern weaponry, cud not completely arrest terrorism in Afghanistan.Look at ISIS sweet across d midle east and Iraqi and Syrian Armies bowing out of d war front! Unlike we Sountherners who love life and d last tin we want is to die untimely! Ask an average nig Soldier, he ll tell u they wud prefare to face bifrag than to face BH! Look at those protesters and u ll see that they re cowards who cannot even afford to provoke the Police not to talk of d Amy! Am personally looking forward to d war! Ask ur Ojuwku that ran away from the front and he will tell u that war no be moi moi! Frm my counting so far 4 biafrags ve been killed and pple do not see that as a reason to be provoked.

2 Likes

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by superstar1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ojukwu even said he will achieve it in 30mts.

Deluded clowns
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
tochukwuifeduba

Why do you say much? Boko Haram has revealed the weakness of the Nigerian Army. We will not fight a war that will put our people in the line of fire, the same people we fight to liberate, mba!

Truthfully, I am not impressed by your loudness, that means of you knew more you would spill.

The international media is on a Biafra Blackout and our next plan is something they cannot ignore, please say less.

Whatever we do right now, will be laid up as charges against Nnamdi Kanu, that is why they still have him, as a future collateral, but another BIAFRAN giant is rising up, with no affiliation with Kanu, therefore kanu cannot be held culpable for this giant's actions.

Say less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by ALISMILE(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
cana882:
Mumu op... u go skol yet u dey think lyk child. dos untrained youths na hm wan fight military?? Don't mention boko haram cos dea wea civilians present dat u can't jst label casualty.. dis case is a war & weapons won't b held back because of civilians.

Recruitment wld also take place in d Nigerian army 2 join d war.

Pls leave us (niger-delta) alone cos ur on ur own.
when d war comes we ND will decide which side to join and jus like the previous Civil we will decide to join d Nig side! We cannot be minority under biafag!

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by aresa: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
The ignorant and illiterate ariaria market apprentice clown don't even know the meaning of civil war to start with grin

These Biafra villagers no go kill man with lafta sha... grin
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by ALISMILE(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
As a Professional Political scientist Bsc( Hon) I want to state very categorically that If war ever come Biafra Resistance can totally decimate the Nigeria Presence in just 72hrs of hostility Unless the war degenerate into a civil war in that case it will be much longer and unpredictable.. recent events have shown that those whom I will better refer to as the Biafran Mafians are determined and highly organized cells.the massiveness of this protest and the coordinated movement of such large numbers of youths calls for absolute concern also the simultaneous nature of the protest if its an armed coordinated attack can knock out the entire military presence in the old Eastern region within 48hrs.

This are young men who are not afraid to confront soldiers unarmed , this are disgruntled youths who have lost every sense of belonging to the Nigeria social political order . They understand that there is no future for them except in the tale of a New nation Biafra. This is their last hope.
In terms of number this Ipob youths outnumbered the Nigeria military by 10 to 1 man hence they can be overwhelm by Sheer population.
The 1967 is a bit different because what we experience is a civil war where civilians are forcefully recruited into the military and send to the war front. This is unlikely to happen because patriotism among Nigerians is record low now unlike in the 1960s and also this is not a Military regime hence it will be hard to mobilize the entire national population into a civil war.

THE EFFICIENCY OF THIS PROTEST HAVE SHOWN THAT NNAMDI KANU IS JUST THE FACE OF THE NEW BIAFRA MOVEMENT HE IS NOT THE ENGINE ( The Mafians are the engine room).
It only take a brand new Ak49 assault rifle and uniform to turn millions of this youths into a standing army they have trekked for miles sleeping in the jungle I believe this is a mere Military drill to harden them. No civilian can trek all this distance and maintain a continuous protest for 13 days now.

BELOW IS THE MILITARY CAPABILITY OF NIGERIA ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA

Founded 1960-present
Country Nigeria
Type Army
Size 130,000 active frontline personnel, 32,000 active reserve personnel

Commanders
Chief of Army Staff Major-General Tukur Yusuf Buratai [1]
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. In late 2013 the strength of the standing army totaled nearly 100,000 men. An additional 82,000 trained members of paramilitary forces were available to augment regular units as necessary.[2] It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council
this guy is such a foool! Have u asked Ojukwu why he ran away! Ask ojukwu and he ll tell u dat war no be moimoi!
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by cana882(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
when d war comes we ND will decide which side to join and jus like the previous Civil we will decide to join d Nig side! We cannot be minority under biafag!
exactly... dey better leave us alone
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
nonsense, pure nonsense just shut the hell up
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by backtosender: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
These idiotts think we are in 67/70 oh well their lazy parents gave them false hope this new generation of IPOB will take the war to Lagos. And abuja
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by backtosender: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
cana882:
exactly... dey better leave us alone
ND got many tribes which Igbo are the majority u will found out when the time comes
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
Do u want to compae BH to Biafrag! BH comprices of pple who fear noting! They re hapi to die and sad wen they don't fall in battle. This is the worst kind of pple to war against! Even d US, wit all its rich modern weaponry, cud not completely arrest terrorism in Afghanistan.Look at ISIS sweet across d midle east and Iraqi and Syrian Armies bowing out of d war front! Unlike we Sountherners who love life and d last tin we want is to die untimely! Ask an average nig Soldier, he ll tell u they wud prefare to face bifrag than to face BH! Look at those protesters and u ll see that they re cowards who cannot even afford to provoke the Police not to talk of d Amy! Am personally looking forward to d war! Ask ur Ojuwku that ran away from the front and he will tell u that war no be moi moi! Frm my counting so far 4 biafrags ve been killed and pple do not see that as a reason to be provoked.

Good. my comment that you quoted was just mearnt to point out that the Nigerian army is not as powerful as claimed. By the way, this IPOB protesters are unarmed civilians, not soldiers. So what is there to boast about. The same way your Soldiers were killing unarmed women and children in the Civil war and boasting about it

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
superstar1:
Ojukwu even said he will achieve it in 30mts.

Deluded clowns
check your history books again. He was actually on the verge of doing in less than 30months before your country ran to Britain for help

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by ALISMILE(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
NnaaGuy:

Good. my comment that you quoted was just mearnt to point out that the Nigerian army is not as powerful as claimed. By the way, this IPOB protesters are unarmed civilians, not soldiers. So what is there to boast about. The same way your Soldiers were killing unarmed women and children in the Civil war and boasting about it
ur biafrag soldiers in their despicable character invaded my poor community during d civil war and killed soooo many poor and innocent civilians including my uncle! ur biafrag soldiers raped my community,stole from poor farmers and cowardly subjected poor harmless civilians to constant fear and terror until nig troops arrived and ur coward biafrags quickly retreated! Let me state here that ur coward biafagot never ones confronted the Nig troops inface to face battle! They re jus cowards!

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by superstar1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
NnaaGuy:

check your history books again. He was actually on the verge of doing in less than 30months before your country ran to Britain for help

who stopped you from running to Afghanistan or Somalia or Yemen or Syria for help?

Are you that detested by all, that no one can even come to your aid? Even the Jews that you are always caressing their flag did not even look at your side.

Meanwhile, if it took my country 30months to suyanise 3million of you, don't you think it shows the stupidity of the leadership of your deranged country?

Suc.ks to be you guys.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by acenazt: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by oglalasioux(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
The writer of this piece is right. If war comes and it's fought conventionally, Biafra will have an upper hand. But my point in preventing a war is that though Biafra has a lot of chances, we'll be doing ourselves disservice by initiating war. Too many Igbo people live and own properties outside Igboland. How do you integrate them into Biafra? That is if they will survive the riots and looting at their domains after Biafra is declared. Secondly, who will lead the Igbos? Thirdly how do we handle the issue of encirclement by other peoples? These were issues in 1967. They are still issues today. The coastal people will always oppose Biafra, don't make a mistake about that. Instead of shouting Biafra we can conquer Nigeria through economic domination. Germany lost two wars and changed tactics. Today they are the undisputed rulers of Europe economically. Biafra has the same limitations as the pre war Germany; encircled and hated by neighbours. If Germany can make it, we can make it. Say no to another Biafran war!
Re: Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba by acenazt: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:

ahhahahahhhahahah amy guy you dey provoke ohh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Igbo Tribes In Niger Delta Full List - Photo / Diesel Hits ₦350/Litre, Surges By 56% In One Year / This Must Never Happen In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.