Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks (7329 Views)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / This Lady Talks About Her Constant Sex With Her Spiritual Boyfriend / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by franzis(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Ever since my childhood ,I have heard this claim that having sex often reduces the size of a man buttock. How true is this
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by boboLIL(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Na just funny mentality.....

No ass niggas too de fuccccck toto

While big ass niggas na homo ...lolss

My guy go ask u,,, baba dis one ur ass big so, de don de knack nail? Lol...

Guy dis one ur ass don dry finish,,, u don release ur brain join? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
SHUO!! SEE QUESTION. @OP ARE U GAY? NO OFFENCE
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Philoo1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
thank God am still a virgin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Philoo1:
undecided
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
See as dis babe no trust u at all
Laveda:
undecided
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
angry angrygringringrin grin

Na dos kin tlk u dey like... grin
How gud are u on it? tongue
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brytawon:

Na dos kin tlk u dey like... grin

How gud are u on it? tongue
Perfect grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by donholy28(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op wetin concern sex with man nyash or re u gay?
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Philoo1:
who ask you??

1 Like

Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
Perfect grin

Oya com n r@p£ me b4 I upload ur nUd£ pix here... angry
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brytawon:

Oya com n r@p£ me b4 I upload ur nUd£ pix here... angry
Kim's nu'de was everywhere on the internet..nigga you're free to do so grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
Kim's nu'de was everywhere on the internet..nigga you're free to do so grin

But can we strike a chat outside NL? grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brytawon:

But can we strike a chat outside NL? grin
Not Yet grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Not only buttocks op, it would also reduce ur brain, sight and make you overweight. infact it wud mk u a yaba left hardened patient. so its adviceable u dnt indulge in it just like me.
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
Not Yet grin

Till when? Besides I base Jos<>Makurdi. No fear... grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brytawon:

Till when? Besides I base Jos<>Makurdi. No fear... grin
25th cool
My Xmas gift grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by franzis(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
SHUO!! SEE QUESTION. @OP ARE U GAY? NO OFFENCE
I only asked a simple question... and am not gay, I meant having sex with a woman
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
25th cool My Xmas gift grin

That's like forever now. By den de konji don relax... grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brytawon:

That's like forever now. By den de konji don relax... grin
You dey craze nii? angry
I nor get phone angry grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by IamLEGEND1: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
You dey craze nii? angry
I nor get phone angry grin

Oya carry yasef dey waka... angry
I no go beg you. grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by obiorathesubtle: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mehn. A.holes everywhere. What the fÚck do we need big asses for?
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brytawon:

Oya carry yasef dey waka... angry
I no go beg you. grin
E pain am tongue grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
E pain am tongue grin

It's not right using other people's deeds to judge another person. angry
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brytawon:

It's not right using other people's deeds to judge another person. angry
Judging no one dear angry grin
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
Judging no one dear angry grin

It's ok. Maybe some oda tym...
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Laveda(f): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Brytawon:

It's ok. Maybe some oda tym...
embarassed you dey vex? tongue okay then, later.
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by lanrywatt(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
tommyken:
who ask you??
I wonder too oo... who cares stupid lie mitheeew
Re: Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks by Brytawon(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
embarassed you dey vex? tongue okay then, later.

Not that I'm angry but it gets to a point where we just have to bow out so that we don't lose our self-esteem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Called The Stretch Marks On My Booby Lightening Strike, Lady Says. PHOTOS / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. / Are Men More Faithful Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.