Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (59394 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by jenyfah(f): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
olafum1:

how comes, this is a laughing matter to u?
Sorry
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by hefelove(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
They called the police they didnt come till the robbers left? lmao! Am not surprised no be new thing nao but sometimes i jux wonder if the police actually work wit this robbers
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by dabossman(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
internetpo:

This issue of private hospitals rejecting gunshot patients. I think we should send a bill to the national assembly so that it becomes a criminal offence for hospitals to reject gunshot wounds patients.
pata pata, you can treat them and call the police while they are still being treated.
RIP to the pour soul.
I believe Justice will prevail and the robbers will meet their waterloo soon.
Ambode do something or is Fashola shoes too big for you to fill?
onatisi:
Ambode is still jogging around Lagos ,stopping drivers and inspecting bridges and roads that have no problems.
Lagos state now has a governor that works from twitter and facebook.

I don't know why the report didn't name the hospitals. The IG of police already gave a directive for hospitals to treat people with gunshot wounds without a police report. But some of our people are just stuck in their ways. No regard for life. Yet, they will come and ask why people are praying for France. Mtschewww.

I also think it's unfair to blame Ambode while being silent on the CP in Lagos and the IG of Police. The truth is as long as the IG in Abuja continues to control the CP's in the states, Governors are just Chief Security Officers in name. Afterall, the victims called the Police and they refused to show up. Is it Ambode that will drive them to the scene of the crime?
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
End time crime

Oga, e be like say ba only Endtime u sabi?!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
StRichard:
End Time
undecidedI know end time will b ur next comment, instead of u to pray for d decease and dose that lost dere properties...... RIP usman
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by lasisi69(f): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
enyinna4:

Oga, e be like say ba only Endtime u sabi?!
yes
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
All the ills in that shit-hole can only get worse as the population grow. No plan in sight.

Biafra may just be the solution to reducing the population to a manageable size.

But for now, Enjoy Lagoosians.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
justi4jesu:
I think Guns should be made legal in Nigeria already, to blow those motherf**kers head off instead of waiting for Police that won't come to your rescue.
You don't need a legal tender to own a gun in a country where there is no proper policing and investigation.

I'll rather die fighting than watch another man r@pe my wife , daughter or girlfriend inside my house all in the name of robbery.
Most Nigerians are so afraid to die that they will die even before their death.
Why would a grown man not own a gun at home? Who made that useless rule? Own a gun and get ready to die if this sort of scenario arises, after all dead men don't cry for themselves.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
And then some obtuse asshat will have a negative opinion when I ask for legal gun ownership for civilians.

If only 10 able bodied men had pistols this story will be different.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by conundrum(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
1D1OT, what's funny.

jenyfah:
grin
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by ilyas26(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aboki wey no get sense, what's 32000? E wan form James Bond.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Pidggin(f): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Blame Ambode.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by scarr: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
tree123:
The immorality we find in our society is really something else. Can u imagine? May God help us in the world. Amen. In other news, Women Stop Traffic As They Strip Na-ked In SlutWalk Event (+18 Photos)
http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/women-stop-traffic-as-they-strip-naked.html

Are u trying to be funny or stupid?
U talk about immorality in one sentence, d next ure promoting immorality through your useless blog...

Oloribuangry
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by jamst2(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
jenyfah:
grin
Why dis 1 dey laff...goat!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by onatisi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
dabossman:

I don't know why the report didn't name the hospitals. The IG of police already gave a directive for hospitals to treat people with gunshot wounds without a police report. But some of our people are just stuck in their ways. No regard for life. Yet, they will come and ask why people are praying for France. Mtschewww.

I also think it's unfair to blame Ambode while being silent on the CP in Lagos and the IG of Police. The truth is as long as the IG in Abuja continues to control the CP's in the states, Governors are just Chief Security Officers in name. Afterall, the victims called the Police and they refused to show up. Is it Ambode that will drive them to the scene of the crime?
bros it isn't unfair to blame ambode the showbiz governor. If Nigerians can blame gej for boko haram and chibok girls why can't we blame ambode for the astronomic rise in crime in the state .he is simply too lazy mentally to lead a local government. If you want to know how effective and hard ambode can be on crime ,let those robbers kills his brother or rape his sister ,it is then you will know that ambode knows what to do in order to curb the rising wave of crime in Lagos state
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
ijustdey:

the man wants to play "Votron" the defender of the universe

how did he expect to over-power someone who is with gun.
I wonder oooo, that's stupidity at it peak !!!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by permanentgrace(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
But is it really worth to challenge a gang of 'armed' robbers?

That is one thing i think people are ignorant of. Though it's painful as you see your valuebles being disposed of you, then check out if the said valuebles worth your life. Dont struggle with them just to stay alive.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by juman(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
APC is at the center and lagos state while robbers raiding like hell.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Chrysz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
RIP to the dead......naija situation is really worrisome....seems our safety does not mean anything to this government.....aani shagbako loruko jesu
A big amen 2 dat ma lady
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by princeonx: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
And if they get caught and dealt with some yeye people will start screaming jungle justic!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by hotnsexy4christ(f): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Repent all ye robbers, Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
If you love your life and family Berra get a Gun because those stupid criminals get guns and they move around with it anyhow terrorizing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
princeonx:
And if they get caught and dealt with some yeye people will start screaming jungle justic!

Don't mind them, roasting them with tyres should be their punishment when caught, no court sef because when they get jailed , after 2weeks they will be released to continue their operations.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Frankicent(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/robbers-kill-father-of-two-rape-three-ladies/
PIC of late Mohamed that was killed
RIP...No again there last operator was scarily that's my area not far from my street... o boy no waiting out again @ nyt...
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by internetpo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
dabossman:

I disagree I wont give Ambode any leeway.

During Fash's time, was the IG or CP not also controlled from the centre? In a PDP controlled Govt?

Its all on the leadership style. Fashola once said he saw these criminals as his competitors and was always thinking of how to beat them or be 3 steps ahead of them.

Now that's a pro-active leadership. and not one that reacts and governs through facebook and twitter, telling you what he has done.
Dont tell me we'll see it

if indeed the IG has ordered hospitals to treat gunshot wounds patients then the hospital needs to be fined.
How do we start the process? any one?
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by bummyla(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lagos State Government Please Do Something About This! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Legitbaba(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
How do all these armed robbers get time to rĂ¢pe. That's what I just don't understand. Even in the process of stealing and killing people they still have time for that?

RIP.
See u...5 mins is enough for dem oo...u think say raping na like real fuuuck wey una go kiss,smooch, give head or BJ??...Raping na one hand oo no delay
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by ruffcoin99(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
stupidity at it's peak
ijustdey:

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Princess4eva(f): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
ijustdey:

In Fela Anikulapo's voice.........He died wrongfully.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by baby124: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Serious laws should be passed on rapists. It should be a death sentence. Am sure these are HIV positive people raping innocent people. Government needs to do something fast. The rate of abuse and rape is disgusting. If the police are useless then let them institute state policing
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by flokii: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nairalanders beware...

almost got whisked away today by SARS around agege..come see people wey dem pack insyd bus..

Lagos dey hot now o.... guys stay at home..

a word is enof for d wise..
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by sabi99(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
jenyfah:
grin
y u dey laugh naah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.