Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) (59393 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by sabi99(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pple wey don die dis on d course of rushing them to this same LASUTH don reach up to 100 ds year......RIP man
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by wtfCode: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Southwest...ewwooo
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=40126847]You don't need a legal tender to own a gun in a country where there is no proper policing and investigation.

I'll rather die fighting than watch another man r@pe my wife , daughter or girlfriend inside my house all in the name of robbery.
Most Nigerians are so afraid to die that they will die even before their death.
Why would a grown man not own a gun at home? Who made that useless rule? Own a gun and get ready to die if this sort of scenario arises, after all dead men don't cry for themselves.[NigeriaTruckpusher, you nailed that one. As much a pacifist that I am, I own a gun here and so is my wife. You are not a man if you can't defend your family. I applied for a gun license with my wife several years ago because I travel often and i don't want anything bad to happen to my family. Here, you have to go through training after you are screened to be eligible. It is 2nd amendment here. Freedom to bear arms. I wish it could be like that in Nigeria to stop this incessant armed robberies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
jenyfah:
grin
Monkey why u come dey laff?Agbaya!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by akigbemaru: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
“Three of our girls in the community were raped when the robbers could not get anything from their parents. Government should come to our rescue. We can’t walk freely at night.” A resident of Akerele Street said he was angry with the police
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
free2ryhme:
Did Ambode took take blood covenant to sacrifice lagosians' live for his political ambition. The high rates of killings in lagos is alarming both at home and on the road
Stay in classroom, you refused.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Ndeewonu: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Seven months after...

Lagos and several states have become a den of robbers, and these are happening lately.

And more...

No electricity (NEPA/PHCN); we enjoyed the little while the rainy season lasted,
No fuel,
And the new entrant...No water!!!

No security (despite the hype and the noise, bombs still went off today in Yobe, November 17th, 2015),
No Chibok girls,

No Naira value (Naira keeps falling and falling at $1/N232 today, November 17th, 2015,
No reduction in fuel pump price; fuel is selling at N140/litre (in some areas N200/Litre as at today); I just left the filling at 9.15pm after queuing from 3.30pm, buying fuel at N140/L (almost double the official rate)
No lunch to school students,
No N5,000 stipend to the unemployed and the aged

Truly, CHANGE means different things to different people!!!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by phreakabit(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
This thing has CHANGE to something else oh!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by BlueMagic2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Go get yourself a gun!!!!!!! Come around me with some BS & I will introduce you to my little friend Excalibur

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
dat Mohammed is a big fool.. how do u attack robbers in numbers . with gun sef.!!! e be one man mopol.??

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
chumaster:
robbed a community, raped 3 ladies, for how many hours? shame to NPF
anytime I hear such, my first suspects are the NPF !

No be say police station/outpost no dey that area oh.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Lucasbalo.....The Nigerian govt can't protect us ,they can't give us justice yet they made a useless rule not bear arms except dane guns for hunting.

The Nigerian people should buy themselves gun and bullets as much as they can afford and if any man come to rob , rape and attack them at home they should not hesitate to use it , after then we can go to court and if you die defending your family then it's all worth it.
We are all free men and women and our lives is important to us and no govt has any right to say how you defend yourselves.
People should go and buy guns wether legal or no illegal , these useless leaders won't protect you if they can't build you roads and give you ordinary power to lit your homes after dark.
I have said mine , no man will kill me in my own house without sweating.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by ril19(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
I No Go Lie, I Dey Surprise How All These Robbers From The South West No Fit Rob Without Rape.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Ndeewonu: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2015
davoremix:
Only God protects.

Like children would look up to a magician to entertain them with magic, we hoped on CHANGE. We didnt remember God then. How wrong we were!

Anyway, CHANGE means many things to many people!
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
@Lucasbalo.....The Nigerian govt can't protect us ,they can't give us justice yet they made a useless rule not bear arms except dane guns for hunting.

The Nigerian people should buy themselves gun and bullets as much as they can afford and if any man come to rob , rape and attack them at home they should not hesitate to use it , after then we can go to court and if you die defending your family then it's all worth it.
We are all free men and women and our lives is important to us and no govt has any right to say how you defend yourselves.
People should go and buy guns wether legal or no illegal , these useless leaders won't protect you if they can't build you roads and give you ordinary power to lit your homes after dark.
I have said mine , no man will kill me in my own house without sweating.
You are absolutely right. I am the last person you think will be 'packing' but when it comes to my family, the gloves are off. I will be in Nigeria in DEC with one of my girls for Xmas and I will have my Mace with me since i can't legally carry a gun. I almost got robbed by couple teenagers in Durban, S/A but was saved by my Mace. Everyone has the right to defend himself or herself since this criminals are going to get their weapons illegally. Maybe you should statr the campaign for law abiding citizens to carry guns after going through screening and security checks. Good Luck on that.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by BlackLeopard(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Bloody douchebags.

Sorry for the life of an innocent man lost and three women's messed for life.

Hope they come through this hard adversity and find healing.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by mekd: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2015
I forbid
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
How do all these armed robbers get time to râpe. That's what I just don't understand. Even in the process of stealing and killing people they still have time for that?
RIP.

Nah quickie tinz...
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by delishpot: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2015
They rapped = they will be caught
Robbers never learn this simple logic.

As for the blood they shed, That one na total damnation for them.

But my people let us try not to do Jackie chan when being robbed. Please let the money go. When there is life there is more than hope.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Hero10001: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
900warriorz:

angry someone should plank that fool!!!!! Dont let him escape! If na you them shoot, you for believe am!
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and Stvpidity.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by rafcrown(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
The victim-Mohammed died gallantly.I liked the way he went to the kitchen to get a good ,long knife so they were afraid and shot him dead.Armed robbers are nothing/useless without their illegal weapons.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by 900warriorz: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hero10001:
The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and Stvpidity.

lmao! Dont worry, i understand your plight!
But the most common element on the planet earth iz oxygen not hydrogen! grin
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Hero10001: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
900warriorz:

Olodo rabata!
Oxygen most abundant?!
Chai, you see your life outside?!
Go to school, you won't.
Stvpidity isn't punishable by death else you'l be long gone.
What a waste yeeboe individual.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by stoneworld: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
what a tragedy
rest in peace
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Hero10001: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
900warriorz:

You have just about enough intelligence to open your mouth when you wanna eat but certainly no more.
Ignorance is bad, illiteracy is worse and stvpidity is hell, what a pity, you've got all attributes.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by Hero10001: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
900warriorz:

dumbo wished to say something very sensible but knew not how.
You're a fvckin illiterate-newbie in here (regstd July, 2015) and youre bout to be taugh a hard NL101 lesson.
1. Respect is reciprocal.
2. You don't look for a fight unless you're damn sure your opponent is far dumber than you are.
Fight back and get served.
#Olodo.
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by 900warriorz: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hero10001:

You're a fvckin illiterate-newbie in here (regstd July, 2015) and youre bout to be taugh a hard NL101 lesson.
2. You don't look for a fight unless you're damn sure your opponent is far dumber than you are.
#Olodo.

thank you! But your story didnt clarify what i said...mr. Hydrogen grin
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by 900warriorz: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hero10001:

Olodo rabata!
Oxygen most abundant?!
Chai, you see your life outside?!
Go to school, you won't.
Stvpidity isn't punishable by death else you'l be long gone.
What a waste yeeboe individual.

olodo rababta is a compliment! Everyone have been one time in their life called that...jokingly or seriously!

But, your dumb ass failed to know that you aiint even in the first 1.4 billion of the most intelligent people in population of the world! grin
Re: Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) by 900warriorz: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hero10001:

#Olodo.

i only realised how dumb you are when you said i registered july 2015.

You that have been here since the dayz of your ancestors, how many plate of food has commenting here put on your table?

Oponu! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.