Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. (19930 Views)

Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam / The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know / Tissue Paper And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
A xtian praying for muslim women to listen to advice,maybe you should go on press and tell your xtian sisters that really needs it.Am so sorry,but what you said its an understatement to muslim women,because muslim women are already saved based on their Islam,they are guided by it,no point refering to them but your sisiters in church needs the advice better.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2011
Most of all those things that led to thier liberation is traced to the bible,so no point blaming them,if you approach any of them,they would tell you the Lord does not bother about how they look,but the Lord is only bothered about their inner heart,so how do you plan to tell a xtian sister what shes doing is not right?Or do you wanna tell me you guys follow any law in the Bible that commands you to do such and such,and even if theres one,are you guys even practicing any?yet Lady is praying for Muslim sisters that are already guided when she herself is still in total darkness upon all arguyment on nairaland she still remained in the dark.

@Lady,may God guide you to the light of Islam,because nomatter how hard you try,your effort will be wasted as a christian,says the Lord God.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:03am On Apr 05, 2011
and you wonder why even the Muslims on this board cant stand you. What did Lady say that warranted such a rude response?
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Jarus(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2011
TOH, u still dey NL? Very long time
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Lagosboy: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2011
~Lady~:

This is an advise that I pray all Muslim women will listen to. It has led to the demise of Christian women in the west and now slowly creeping into Africa. But there are Christian women like myself and many of my friends who are countering this and trying to change it. Liberation my foot, all it has done is led women into becoming the sex slaves of men and in the open for that matter.

Very true and you have indeed spoken the truth. It is a shame what is happening to women, they have been reduced to marketing commodity in the name of liberation, sex objects in the name of freedom and unfortunately paraded on stage to be judged by some silly men as to who is the best under the guise of Beauty pageant. The dignity of our women has to be restored, as our women are our mothers, sisters, wives and are the bedrock of any successful society.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Theifofheart,it is not a must for people to stand me,as long as my Lord is fine with me,who cares?you've only said rubbish anyway,cos what Lady said even right is supposed to be for her christian sisters like you and not muslims,i had only pointed out to her is christians that needs it,because your bible has been turned upside down,and the can still use the same to argue about their so called liberation with her.

Can someone tell me why she has to use the word, SHE PRAYS MUSLIMS WOMEN LISTEN,thats an understatement,like they have not beeen listening before,when her own xtian sisters are naked on the street.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
Am not on nairaland to show off or please people but to please Allah ,and may He accept our good works.amin.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by LagosShia: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2011
uplawal:

Am not on nairaland to show off or please people but to please Allah ,and may He accept our good works.amin.

Ameen and  thumbs-up!
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by mukina2: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2011
edit
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2011
90% of christian brides are unclothed in thier clubgown wedding gown,with their bosom falling out to say hello priest,hi alterboys.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:32am On Apr 06, 2011
You are such a sick liar. Majority of churches dont even allow brides to step foot inside if the gown doesnt have sleeves cover the arms, talkless of "unclothed". Stop projecting your lesbian fantasies on these women. Bloody miserable old agon. All Lady suggested is that both religions need advice and prayer and you are flapping those gums. Maybe you can explain to the class why hymenoplasty is the most popular surgery for unmarried women in Muslim countries despite all the hijab.

I dey Jarus. lurking here and there but abeg your friend uplawal is irritating
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by dayokanu(m): 5:38am On Apr 06, 2011
My wives are all here.

Mukina2, ToH, Ifyalways, Lady and everyone

I loffa you all
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by jesus3: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
dayokanu:

My wives are all here.

Mukina2, ToH, Ifyalways, Lady and everyone

I loffa you all
U must be looking for trouble by including the name in bold as part of ur concubines wives.

Stay with Ileke idi or odunnu, else Bayern will not qualify For the UCL 2011/2012 season
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Wetin consign you inside.

Na me dey marry all of dem. plus Ileke plus Odunnu abi shey you dey jelox me?

You sef go marry ayinba
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Thiefofheart,Honestly i can see you are just as foolish as ever,dnt you have brains?instead of you to make plans on how to address your naked sisters particularly the brides,you are here calling me lesbian,am only doing you good by pointing out the immmorality in you and nothing more and is what everybody knows,and have seen more than enough of that,so spare me those your (some churches dnt allow sleeveless),i was a christian before,and have seen loads of abominable gown called wedding gowns you ladies wear in church wedding,in a bid to score,you came up with hymenoplasty,where in the dico did you find that?and you are so wrong cos muslim girls dnt ppretend whom and what they are not,they are just simply original,its either they are virgins or married and deflowered,they dnt lie up and down like most christians do,so go sit thight and make more rubbish.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
Instead of foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog you'd be better off going back to school. First off Anglican churches and the like have strict dress codes for brides. why would I lie to you? who are you?

Did you read that garbage you wrote? Was that English or Arabic? brains? thights? Na English be that? You obviously got to the UK by cargo/container grin

Do you even know the meaning of hymenoplasty you sad illiterate. I suggest you look up the countless documentaries and articles mentioning the boom of this surgery in Arabic countries. Delusional clown.

Abeg go back to school! and quit embarrassing yourself
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
Very few christians dress decent,even the ones that wear decent can never be compared to how a muslim woman would dress,is either the most part of their arms are open,and neck area,and the rest just dress like they are just released from hotel,trying to copy the western? i dnt get it.the so called west they are copying all dressed decent in the days, i remember when i watch their classic films,they even used to wear scarfs,gowns,cloaks, none of their skin revealing in public.Theifofheart thats one of the differences between those heading towards heaven and those heading towards hell if you care to know.

Theifofheart,Ode ni e,any sensible person excluding you would know its not thights i meant.But come o, why is it paining you this much as though you an injured dog?Uk or no Uk,this is nairaland,lets deal with issue here and stop mentioning Uk,Or you wanna compare UK with your miserable country where you live.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
LOL. Yes it "pains me" that someone who lives in the UK writes like an illiterate from Mushin.

you don catch me  grin

You will soon be deported anyway.  cheesy

Asinwin. What difference does your excessive covering make when you are getting hymen surgery? What part of hypocrisy dont you understand? How many articles are there of Muslimahs engaging in a-nal sex so they can be "virginal pure" for marriage? Abeg go back to school and quit being delusional

My point wasnt even to turn this into some silly Islam vs Christianity argument. Point remains that Lady made a post stating that we ALL need prayers and hopeful will be steadyfast in our faiths, you are busy yapping like a deranged monkey about unclothedness. Betta come outta the closet. Closet lesbian  cheesy
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
Theifof heart,is your brain under your shoe or what?if so,it can never reason right cos you will keep marching on it,why do you keep mentioning delusional/lesbian,is that what your new devil told you to use?you keep saying muslims are doing hymenplasty,even though the silly word you used is not even in the dictionary or is that your new found slang?one reading would definately know its you that needs to go back to school in other to enhance your vocabulary,all your gra-gra arguement is mere propaganda of the evil people like you to dent the image of muslim women,which in reality is never so,but your own ladies are unclothed everyday of their lives,in office,beach,restaurants,markets,etc,are they animals?cos its only animals that go unclothed,like Allah says,CONJECTURE THEY FOLLOW.Whether you accept it or not, your sisters are so unclothed and they including you if not married all need husbands,no righteous man can marry them,except their likes,when muslim ladies are getting married rapidly to good men around,christian ladies are still doing aristoles love and sleeping with men to get blackberry and still promising boyfriend marriage,hence they waste ridiculous time trying hard to get their silly backside down for once,which they never get until they end up with another Old man or another useless man that has wasted his youthful days too, Again,why not let LADY to fight for herself,i wonder if LADY has stopped her numerous priests and pastors sodomising young boys and adults? Or are you also gonna call me gay for mentioning this too?get matured fast cos you are not less than a tubebaby,or lest you call other few christian women lesbians simply for advocating against immoral dressing .Do yourself good by covering your shameful face Apoda Oniranu Onisekuse Obinrin.

Thiefofheart  maje ko dun e,its too late for you to mention deportation,am in Uk with real documentation,married to a wonderful husband,lives good life at least,and very proud to showcase my religion anyday anytime,am one of the muslims in Uk that Pride their Religion despite all hates of Islam in the West,So dear theifofheart,is either you go and bomb your self or keep grumping like an Old wounded witch.And for the last time no muslim woman do anal and co,cos Islam makes you develop conscience even if you lack one before,muslims have laws they follow,they know the penalty involves because its an abomination,you and others are just saying rubbish as always,i have been a muslim for sometimes now and i can boldly tell you the huge difference btw the both religion and their followers ways,majority of your christian girls go for anal like is food,who would explain to them how horrible and sinful it is,from what source?again,muslims are guided and they dnt do all that you claimed,excessive covering does much,it makes the society free from Aids and other STDs and it makes the world a better place to live and not your immoralised infested society by  large number ofchristian girls.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
who's gonna read that incoherent garbage? Stick to Yoruba.

and lol @ you thinking hymenoplasty is a "slang"

abeg I dont have time for illiterates.

All I ask is that you PLEASE go back to school and this time try learn something as opposed to staring at "naked women"
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by theopops: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2011
uplawal:

Theifof heart,is your brain under your shoe or what?if so,it can never reason right cos you will keep marching on it,why do you keep mentioning delusional/lesbian,is that what your new devil told you to use?you keep saying muslims are doing hymenplasty,even though the silly word you used is not even in the dictionary or is that your new found slang?one reading would definately know its you that needs to go back to school in other to enhance your vocabulary,all your gra-gra arguement is mere propaganda of the evil people like you to dent the image of muslim women,which in reality is never so,but your own ladies are unclothed everyday of their lives,in office,beach,restaurants,markets,etc,are they animals?cos its only animals that go unclothed,like Allah says,CONJECTURE THEY FOLLOW.Whether you accept it or not, your sisters are so unclothed and they including you if not married all need husbands,no righteous man can marry them,except their likes,when muslim ladies are getting married rapidly to good men around,christian ladies are still doing aristoles love and sleeping with men to get blackberry and still promising boyfriend marriage,hence they waste ridiculous time trying hard to get their silly backside down for once,which they never get until they end up with another Old man or another useless man that has wasted his youthful days too, Again,why not let LADY to fight for herself,i wonder if LADY has stopped her numerous priests and pastors sodomising young boys and adults? Or are you also gonna call me gay for mentioning this too?get matured fast cos you are not less than a tubebaby,or lest you call other few christian women lesbians simply for advocating against immoral dressing .Do yourself good by covering your shameful face Apoda Oniranu Onisekuse Obinrin.

Thiefofheart  maje ko dun e,its too late for you to mention deportation,am in Uk with real documentation,married to a wonderful husband,lives good life at least,and very proud to showcase my religion anyday anytime,am one of the muslims in Uk that Pride their Religion despite all hates of Islam in the West,So dear theifofheart,is either you go and bomb your self or keep grumping like an Old wounded witch.And for the last time no muslim woman do anal and co,cos Islam makes you develop conscience even if you lack one before,muslims have laws they follow,they know the penalty involves because its an abomination,you and others are just saying rubbish as always,i have been a muslim for sometimes now and i can boldly tell you the huge difference btw the both religion and their followers ways,majority of your christian girls go for anal like is food,who would explain to them how horrible and sinful it is,from what source?again,muslims are guided and they dnt do all that you claimed,excessive covering does much,it makes the society free from Aids and other STDs and it makes the world a better place to live and not your immoralised infested society by  large number ofchristian girls.

Question for uplawal: How do you know the bolded statement? Have you spoken with every single Muslimah?

P.S: I don't think you want to pick an e-fight with ToH. She'll school you any day, any time. #justsayin!

P.P.S: Also, kindly learn to use commas and the likes. Reading your posts na work.

P.P.P.S: Please only answer my questions. I'll come back and read, but I won't get into e-fight with you. Thanks!
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by miftaudeen(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2011
ponder on dis 1st corithians11:5&13, any woman who prays or prophesises with her head unveiled dishonours her head-it is
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by miftaudeen(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2011
the same as if her head was shaven." judge in yourselves is it comely that a woman pray unto GOD uncovered?
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by mukina2: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2011
see how that one succeeded into turning this thread into something else.

its a shame to see this section in this way.

its a shame to see that one 'it' with it's overzealousness has succeeded in driving all the good muslims away.

its a shame to see that there are other converts from xtian to Islam who behaves much better than 'it'

its a shame to see its fighting everyone from muslims/non muslims.

its a shame to see the section is more about its and them or shia/sunni. are we not all muslims?

its a shame to see hyprocrisy but again the mantra works @' i am a better muslim than you', i am going to heaven you to hell'

i sincerely hope it is very careful or else it is heading to  a very dangerous place

but again show me your friends and i'll tell you what you are.

mix with  the wrong kind, you will end like them.

and please do not quote nor reply me, i value my eyes and  the tiny brain i have, it makes it difficult to read through confused ramblings.

@TOH et all
some things are better left unsaid, some people are better left unseen and some posts are better left un-replied. smiley

Barka Juma'ah to all of you.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by jesus3: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2011
mukina2:

see how that one succeeded into turning this thread into something else.

its a shame to see this section in this way.

its a shame to see that one 'it' with it's overzealousness has succeeded in driving all the good muslims away.

its a shame to see that there are other converts from xtian to Islam who behaves much better than 'it'

its a shame to see its fighting everyone from muslims/non muslims.

its a shame to see the section is more about its and them or shia/sunni. are we not all muslims?

its a shame to see hyprocrisy but again the mantra works @' i am a better muslim than you', i am going to heaven you to hell'

i sincerely hope it is very careful or else it is heading to  a very dangerous place

but again show me your friends and i'll tell you what you are.

mix with  the wrong kind, you will end like them.

and please do not quote nor reply me, i value my eyes and  the tiny brain i have, it makes it difficult to read through confused ramblings.

@TOH et all
some things are better left unsaid, some people are better left unseen and some posts are better left un-replied. smiley

Barka Juma'ah to all of you.

I'm sure and others too are sure that u are talking about no other person but uplawal. This is absolutely overzealousness on her part. A click on her latest posts shows how intolerable she is to everyone including her so called 'Muslim/Islamic Family'.

Uplawal is this what ur qoran teaches? intolerance and hatred? SMH
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by Lagosboy: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2011
I beg you all to please tone down the use of words , please sheathe your swords i beg.

@Sister uplawal but why is it you yesterday , you today , you tomorrow, there must be a reason for this. Read back to the post and the begining of all these fights would not have occured if you never took LADYs post in bad spirit. There are lots of good christians and we dont have to always fight non muslims for no reason. There are bad muslims as well just like there are bad christians.

Please treat everyones posts at its face value and you need not read meanings that are not there into it. Lady extracted some comments from my previous posts advising muslim women. She only wanted to butress the point and further encouraged muslim women to heed the advice as many Christian women have gone astray due to the opposite. I know you don’t have to please everyone and we are to please Allah but Allah enjoins us not to be quarrelsome, if someone uses bad words for you , don’t degenerate to the persons low position by retaliating but rather advise the person.

The prophet PBUH said the strong person is the one who is able to restrain his anger. Please your contributions on the forum are valuable and your presence is always welcomed on the threads but please don’t always go on the offensive. You were guided into the light of islam by Allahs mercy , don’t look down on others that are not muslims or muslims that you think are not as good as you. Only Allah knows where our destination is and the keys of hell and heaven was not given to us, please never say “you are destined for hell or going to hell” . Allah only describe the actions that could lead to hell but it is for him to Judge not for us.

I beg you in the name of our Lord to heed this advice and take it in good faith as I mean no harm.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by maclatunji: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
***Peeps in, sees kasala, runs for dear life*****
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:34am On Apr 09, 2011
Lagosboy:

I. Read back to the post and the begining of all these fights would not have occured if you never took LADYs post in bad spirit. There are lots of  good christians and we dont have to always fight non muslims for no reason. There are bad muslims as well just like there are bad christians.

Thank you, that was truly my problem with her in the 1st first place.  My apologies to you, mukina and others in this thread, I must admit that her response to LADY ticked me off esp since compared to me LOL, Lady is a sweetheart and obviously had no ill intention for her comment but that loon had to go off on her. Nonsense

Mukina, love I don hear you jare. Im just stubborn. lol embarassed
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by javalove(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
Most times I peep in this section, na so so fight i dey see before. . .

In recent times, it has become a Shia/Sunni issue which hurts me and hits me hard. . .

The fight is now between muslims . . .the Sunni/Shia stuffs. . .so sad

When we the young people should find a way out of this troubles. . .what unites us is far bigger than our differences. . .

We face the same Kiblah, read the same Qur'an, observe solats, read the hadiths, perform umrah and hajj, call on the same Allah, believe in the angels, believe in the same prophets. . .etc. . .

And we are hear digging deep into our negligible differences. . . it hurts.

Most problems in the Arab world have no doctrinal references. . .they are either be fueled by selfish individuals, royal familes, politicians etc. . . The problem has nothing to do with our ISLAM and does not shake our faith one bit. . .!

Let anyone that has stories to tell keep them to his/herself. . .

Its because of our negligible differences, we are not united as muslims. . .we are not fighting a common enemy when a muslim even sees his/her fe;low muslim as an enemy. Too bad. . .!

Fact is only ALLAH and I repeat, only ALLAH will judge on the day of Qiyamah. . .Only Allah will determine candidates of heaven or hell (Auzubilah minzalik). . .

I pray we all make heaven. . .Insha Allah, Allah will forgive us our sins and unite us in Qiyamah. . .

I refuse to be tagged Sunni. . .Shia. . .Ahmadiyyah bla bla bla. . .WE ARE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT??

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by azharuddin: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
javalove:

I pray we all make heaven. . .Insha Allah, Allah will forgive us our sins and unite us in Qiyamah. . .

Ameen.

I always ponder we all haven't met each other. Then I always think, Lets pray that we will meet in Jannah, InshAllah.
I love you all brothers and sisters.
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by azharuddin: 5:30am On Apr 15, 2011
Auzhubillahi minashataanirrajeem,
Bismillahir-rehmanir-raheem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOvh9DEcVvw

Women in Islam

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOvh9DEcVvw?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

Please this video is not to start a debate about this topic, rather to clear the doubts that we have
Re: Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam. by deols(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2012
I used to love this thread. hmmmmmn!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Addicted To Pornography? Islam Provides Solution To It / Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.