Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? (36283 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hurlstarling:
Simple just Tell him you are HIV Positive, he no go come near you again
u be badt guy i swear grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by doncassey(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by BabaIjebuXL(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringringrin Uh...Do these list... he'll stop making Advances atcha in No time..wink

1)Stop Using make-Ups to his class
2)Wear Long Skirts to his class
3)Do not take Your bath Anytime u wanna Go to his office(be smelly and stinky all the time)
4)Don't brush Your teeth either(Guys hate Bad breath)
5)Pick Your nose Anytime his looking Atcha
6)Don't make Your hair to his class(look like A new mad woman)undecided

Lmao....... grin ! 3,4 & 5 though! Unacceptable to any sane man but when you jam the insane ones.OYO is your case sis.
7)Belch..Speak bad grammar..Totally disgust him
coolBe An impromptu stammerer...(Anytime he asks You anything)undecided

Do these things and He won't see u as attractive anymore...it works all the time...gringringrin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hurlstarling:
Me i just dey look the OP

me too
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by andyanders: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
you should report to the school authority about his inappropriate behaviours.

That should be it.Report him now or go to Falani in Lagos to report him, he will handle the case free and the lecturer will be removed.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by mustaphaseve(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
are you sure he ain't on nairaland ? undecidedare you sure he ain't on nairaland ?
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Chubhie: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
To be a beautiful lady is a great adventure and to drive a pervert lecturer mad is a heroic thing.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by garokabir: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Just tell him a false sorry, like bEen a carrier and u dnt wnt any victim your concious will Hute u
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Say no and be ready to re-sit for the course grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by dearsly(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Don't wash yya pus*y for two months....

Enter his office, open ya smelly n rotten puna 4 him....(He faints n goes deaf n dumb)
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by 2sex(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Op...get ursef a recorder. The nxt time he is havin such conversation wit u...just record am n make sure its clear i.e his voice is heard loudly. Try to mak him say sumtin dat can implicate him. If he tries any sh*t, bring it out duplicate it...giv im a copy....scold im. If he tries worse...get ursef a lawyer..sue him for harrasment wit d recorder as evidence.

Most importantly, u should embark on prayer cos lecturers wil just want to spoil ones life
quiinnBee, buy any of these pen and solve your problem

http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-spy-pen.html

They record videos and you have a higher hand because not many of naija folks are technologically advanced. He may think it's just a pen.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by LordDecency(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
viickerz:
Tell him that you want to give him a b.low job, then bite off his dick

if yhur type be woman lectures /men's qo park well.... cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Raymonbell(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Best Advise

Go to his office and tell him you understand his move but your not interested

if he ask why tell him if he get what he's looking for he won't live to see the next weekend
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Op...my contribution may look stupid but I bet it....it worth trying and the best thing to get off this mess.
Obviously he wants to get in between ur legs.

Here is my advice!
Go out with him but make sure u don't drink whatever u are served alone....try mix yours with his(u don't know his intentions).
Follow him to anywhere.....be it his house/hotel. Tell him to remove his boxers/pant/underwear.
Hold on to his scrot*m and press high the balls or break one of the ball.
With this.... He will never fail or disturb you till you graduate

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?

Check out your dressing from your profile pix. You can`t wear that kinda trousers with a fair skin and expect not to notice or lust after you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by octaviakrsy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reminds me of that super story episode

Forgotten the title self
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by tudeyzamani: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
U better spread those legs lyk romours....ur kitten isn't different frm other bitches
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
quiinnBee:
Would explain this the best way i can.
A few weeks into the semester, my lecturer would begin lecture by entering the class, looking for me and saying, “How are you” and then “Hello class” After this happened for a few weeks in a row, I heard people began to whisper about the awkward greetings.

They started assuming things_which are despicable.
I was disgusted with the rumours. So i started sitting in the back row thinking that would stop him from noticing me.

This evening he called me to his office after class and said he wants to take me out. I didnt see that coming! I was shocked and i blurted it out to him immediately.He said i should go think about it.

Am totally confused right now. Please how do i handle this situation properly and stop him from ever disturbing me?

Say No. And be confident, keep a straight face, no jesting with him. Even if he threatens you (unlikely) don't look bothered, maintain your stance.

Point is never look or appear weak, never ever. At this point you are a better person by any worldly, morally, legally or spiritual standard. The weak will always remain the prey.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Sanchase: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tell him you are HIV Positive chekina !!!
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by ideyhere(f): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2015
octaviakrsy:
Forgotten the title self
The grass cutter grin grin grin
With that their one kind song #the grass cutter Mr lecturer One more chance to write off your wrongs And everything will be alright ... Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by ideyhere(f): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2015
octaviakrsy:

Forgotten the title self

The grass cutter grin grin grin

With that their one kind song

#the grass cutter Mr lecturer
One more chance to write off your wrongs
And everything will be alright
Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by djWALE(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Have sex with him
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by redcliff: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

Nice one...
Buh in my school, most of the lecturers have HIV so dey won't mind..
Der'll still hit u raw!!

Lmao
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Drabrah(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2015
I'll advise u keep a log of ur conversations (audio +/- visual recordings that is) as much as possible, & wtout him noticing. This may include call recording if ur phone has one.
U may nid d info u might av saved thereby lerra.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by Greenbullet(m): 12:38am On Nov 19, 2015
am back nairalanders.lasisi69,tosyne2much,lalasticlala,amina50 ? how una dey long time no see .anyway dis is what u should do to that pervert;
1:avoid him
2:block his calls
3:walk with friends
4:stay busy
5:if he keeps stalking tell him u re HIV positive and magun dey or body #ewure!!!!
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by watchindelta(m): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2015
4 all d whole comment I dey see here so na so lecturers just dey Bleep students free n any how because of pass. oh my God! I dey vex seriously. so na waity girls dey go thru b dis all d name of school with no work!
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by baloney: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2015
well God help ur situation.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by TymeLogos: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2015
May God help you dear. Some lecturers are like leeches. Once they latch on, they don't come off until they draw blood.

Keep avoiding him. Give him a consistent "NO".
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by delors(m): 2:15am On Nov 19, 2015
You and the MOD absolutely misused/abused the word "Pervert".

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by jammeyboy(m): 2:22am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

na wa oOo.wonder when things like harassment would start being taken seriously here.
a beg keep shut, where is d harassment here.
Re: How Do I Handle A Pervert Lecturer? by bellotaofeek: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Is he married or single? he could be searching for true love...but all the same. try to be gathering concrete info to knock him off incase he goes out of hand...and hope you are not the time that comes to school half nude? If not. Use ur boyfriend to scare him! Bur try to front the dude as a working class probably like a LAWYER... whenever he calls and the dude is around just let the guy pick it and be like....the is barrister ****** the owner quickly went somewhere...what do I tell ma Swthrt when she comes*** in a polite way! Trust me Mr. Lecturer would systematically withdraw as time goes on*****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.