Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (58490 Views)

Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by collyno1985: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Goodluck Jonathan Is Really A Rogue!

No Wonder He Pays Nnamdi Kanu To Destabilize The Economy Of The South East!

From Deziani, Orubebe, and Now This Mind Shattering Fraud committed by his NSA on his behalf..

Jonathan Will Soon face the firing squad..

Useless Man!

I blem ur impotent father for allowing ur mom to bring a bastard to his house. Anyway he has no choice. Move on.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by tinktanker: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Only d blind and gullible will believe dis story. Y did pmb quit the probing of d Halliburton scandal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by flokii: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Saturn213:

Seun Lalasticlala Mukina2

This poster has broken rule 1 ,2 and 3. Can you kindly delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks

and wat about you?..

you can't go scot free... m sure you know that
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Frankiss44(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
They are just making this man even more popular...
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
A criminal and a terroist ordering the arrest of another alleged criminal
Hmmm
Quiet interesting
ur father is a useless man for nt using #20 condom to prevent a foolish somebody like u from existing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Frankiss44(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

From Deziani, Orubebe, and Now This Mind Shattering Fraud committed by his NSA on his behalf..

Useless Man!

Robot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by AfroKnight: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
In truth, PDP benefitted from the activities of BH. Thousands of those who would have voted for Buhari were killed and kidnapped by those terrorists. But God Win.

Round up all those criminals who enjoyed the corrupt government of GEJ. They deserve prison time.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by babafirst(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Haaaaaa blood money!!Many military men died because the necessary equipment were not supplied because some people pocketed the money and were busy bullying and courtmartialling innocent soldiers(army ,navy,airforce) to go to war with nothing.While the blood suckers are being arrested and jailed may they never enjoy their blood money.Satanic people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by doctokwus: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
I said it earlier that PMB wud be wasting his time until he unearths the sponsors of BH.
Behold Nigerians, this is one of the chief sponsors of BH,Sambo Dasuki!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tanks God i opt for change nt tranformation of curruption and cluelessness into advancement
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Jesusloveyou: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
adconline:
This is no Abacha republic! GMB shouldnt be giving orders like Idi Amin. Let him prosecut these guys for alleged offenses thru the courts. Build a water-tight case and u are going to get a conviction... Enough of this abracadabra!!
don't worry, he wil going to court from police cell, besides, dis is fresh case which need to be arrested first before charging him to court

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Where are the waiters to defend their own? Posters like shukudi where are you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by OpeDwarroir: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Man!

You are obviously crying more than the bereaved. You are gradually wailing more than the wailers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by KunleBoye: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
You are just incurably foolish, I pray you see Jonathan off to prison

gab264:
Ur papa z useless already.... Idiot!!
Under buhari govt all we hear is arrest, bomb, TSA fraud, economic melt down, workers being sacked on a daily.
And a useless folks like u,will be calling the most humble man on this earth "useless"
U don't have a human brain at all ,nh change brain u carry, u and ur daura President Buhari.

quote me and quote ur life idiot!!
Ngene ur an idiot.!!

Buhari is a fool - ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by porka: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Charge Dasuki to court to defend himself.

He was once arrested for being in possession of huge 'catche' of arms.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by dammytosh: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
tinktanker:
has d CCT boss come to answer his own questions?

I like ur reasoning so because cct boss has not answered the 10million bribe allegation

Dansuki can go scot free after the revelation of the commmittee ?

Jonathan's supporters have a unique way of reasoning.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by betrani(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omooba77:

Decree 2&4 back in operation.No single statement on the bombing today,but Adesina pen was too eager to write condemnation about Paris..God please save Nigeria

Arresting dasuki who is a terrorist isn't enough to be condemned abi?! Where did some of you get ur education?! Condemning yola bomb attack starts with getting dasuki to tell us how he spent billions meant for munitions!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Chubhie: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
shiftmarket:

Is it Zimbabwian currency they are writing there? abeg help me confirm.
The figures sounds outrageous to be real. Where did all the money disappear to? Dazuki am sure didn't eat alone.

If they be honest enough to do a through investigative tracing of these monies I'm certain all retired generals got a piece of the action. Some of it may have even found its way as campaign funds across parties. One reason I know the trial may only end in the media.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by mezabo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
You Deserve a better RELATIONSHIP
GET HELPFUL TIPS
Text RELATIONSHIP to 33811

https://www.nairaland.com/2744559/deserve-better-relationship
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by TimeManager(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=BabaIjebuXL post=40134233]
100% patriotic points for you..

THATS HOW WE ROLL, BRO.NO TIME FOR WAILING! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Bank450(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Trace where that money is going to, and we may be hearing more touching stories.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sme1 from d southsouth said pdp is boko haram n vice versa n d next moment he died in a mysterious plane crash,why does dis surprise anyone?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by porka: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
okomogo:

Yet people will blame the president for all these. But I still think there's something fishy about this Dasuki’s case. While the attention on Dasuki since baba took over office. I'm not saying the allegations are not true but something does not just add up to the way Buhari is following up this man. I bet they are not telling us the real story.

[size=13pt]They have to find a 'juicy' story that is 'mind bugling' to distract people from the current fuel crisis.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by mike404(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala don't close your eyes!
NGWERE YOU DON BUY YOUR PICANTO
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by thundafire: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless Man!

u nd ur papa be rogue in DASUKI trial GEJ name have nt come up 4 once cs all dy deals done wer made without his knowing so get sense dy tried 2 spoil his name at his back cs he will be surprised e-rat cum nd quote me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by onowu007(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari is a sectional leader did I say leader. He is a dictator...the dullard have being trying so hard to revenge by putting Dasuki behind bars for commanding is arrest 1985. Buhari is a terrorist - El-rufai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Gbawe: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
FastShipping:
I said on a thread yesterday this was going to happen but some miscreants were insulting me.

Below were my submissions yesterday.

Well-said bruv. Some people think this is the GEJ government where treacherous looters and sponsors of terror will be openly identified yet still be allowed to carry on with their nefarious activities. Ali Baba (GEJ) and his forty thieves (Allison-Madueke, Dasuki et al) have finished Nigeria. arresting and prosecuting them is not enough. We need the loot they stole and stashed in all corners of the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatfoly:
Oga o
some people have tirelessly looted this nation to the brim. looting in billions under GEJ only..
Another term for Gej would have collapsed this nation, Alhamdulillah that didn't happen.
May Allah (swt) help us reposition this great nation for good.

I am weeping as i write this.
[size=20pt]
JONATHAN HAS FINISHED THIS COUNTRY AND NOW I BELIEVE IT WAS GOD THAT REMOVED HIM.
[/size]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
In truth, PDP benefitted from the activities of BH. Thousands of those who would have voted for Buhari were killed and kidnapped by those terrorists. But God Win.

Round up all those criminals who enjoyed the corrupt government of GEJ. They deserve prison time.
Some1 said d ultimate goal was to watch bh spread to as many states n then extend d state of emergency so elections wldnt hold bt...God pass dem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud by Bobnotrouble: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Waterloo and Nemesis combined!
Everything is getting interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.