Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Are Guys Dat Dumb? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Dat Dumb? (2597 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
DeeTus:
OP, you're as dumb as your post. grin

Hehehehehehehehhehehe. Abi?
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by schumastic(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:
Av been wondering is it dat guys r dumb or wot? Else y would a man marry a woman dat have given birth severally for different men? una wan tell me say na love? There's dis lady dat married my cousin and gave birth to 2 children(boy n gal) dat was after she left a marriage where she gave birth to 3 children ooh ( nor be say d man don die or dey sick, she run commot) now she left ma cousin and packed d children and dumped dem with her parents( plus d initial 3 children and is denying d fathers Custody or their children). She married another man and jus gave birth.

Is it that men are dumb? Ain't it obvious to D man dat She might leave d same way? Abi na love?

Dis also goes to guys dat always be like "pls I can just manage as ur second guy" dats wen d gal say she's in a relationship or dose dat snatch gals awy with money or swag. Can't u use ur head to c dat same way she has agreed to cheat with u she'll also cheat On u? and same way u stole ha away with money n swag, a richer or more swaggalicious guy will steal Ha one day?

Guys Mak. Una grab sense naw. Haba!!

Na qweshon oooh Mak una No kill me with insults bikonu

Op ur very bias...
why didn't you write, are girls that foolish n have no shame cus s obvious the lady don't.
but you choose to pick out the guy in it n leave the LovePeddler called a lady..
this whores aren't loyal angry angry angry
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Hehehehehehehehhehehe. Abi?
Yea. You're crazy. grin Look for someone to cool off.
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by schumastic(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Am not generalizing. Can't even do dats cos my guy's diff. Lolz. Ok maybe not him buh my dad is.

op u don't v sense sorry to say bt u don't .....ur speaking for ur dad n u don't v any idea what he did during his youth age or bachelor days..
plus a wise man once said to me that, an old man was once a young boy..
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by tomzee2(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz high hell abi?
yes na, abi u no get one?
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
schumastic:

Op ur very bias...
why didn't you write, are girls that foolish n have no shame cus s obvious the lady don't.
but you choose to pick out the guy in it n leave the LovePeddler called a lady..
this whores aren't loyal angry angry angry

No naaw. I aint saying d gals r trying. Buh if u see shít for. Grand n u go chuk leg Hu we go blame? D person we shit am abi u Wey carry ur leg in ur right sense chuck inside? D gals side is already obvious naw. Ain't it?
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
schumastic:

op u don't v sense sorry to say bt u don't .....ur speaking for ur dad n u don't v any idea what he did during his youth age or bachelor days..
plus a wise man once said to me that, an old man was once a young boy..

Schumastic d wise man . Atleast my dat married a fresh woman and he's her first husband as well as she's his first wife
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
DeeTus:
Yea. You're crazy. grin Look for someone to cool off.

Woh. Am dumb and also crazy? Ain't dat much for one person? Coming to tink of it how com u r on dis thread den. Can u imagine a sane person reading a mad n dumb person's post. Makes me wonder were u belong. Lols
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Woh. Am dumb and also crazy? Ain't dat much for one person? Coming to tink of it how com u r on dis thread den. Can u imagine a sane person reading a mad n dumb person's post. Makes me wonder were u belong. Lols
Hahahahahahahahaha. Don't be upset. I was only kidding and tried to throw you off balance.
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by schumastic(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Schumastic d wise man . Atleast my dat married a fresh woman and he's her first husband as well as she's his first wife

quite alryt, u v lovely parents n i respect that..all am saying is this, he won't tell u wa he did during his days..
my daughters as well will speak good of me as their father but what am doing now they won't v a single idea n i won't say either grin
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahahahahahaha. Don't be upset. I was only kidding and tried to throw you off balance.

Aaaaaaaaaaah. U were. Jus kidding? Jeez. Gotta cancel my AP wif d doc den. Lolz. Dis ur off balance method wicked Kai
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
schumastic:

quite alryt, u v lovely parents n i respect that..all am saying is this, he won't tell u wa he did during his days..
my daughters as well will speak good of me as their father but what am doing now they won't v a single idea n i won't say either grin

Tnx 4 ur respect n I understand. I knw my dad n mum ain't saints. I understand were u r coming from abi going to
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by schumastic(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Tnx 4 ur respect n I understand. I knw my dad n mum ain't saints. I understand were u r coming from abi going to

no probs n v fun on the threadwink
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
It goes same way with girls , they prefer the bad boys full of fun , beats and cheats on then to the good ones who are loyal perhaps boring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! / Virginity Is Not Virtue / Most Girls Will Be Victim Of Dis Today..... Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.