Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) (8322 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
Fool, so the person that is posted your ugly pictures is also from Anambra? Stop being silly..

[s][/s]
bro am from anambra

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
anambra are the real igbos, any other igbo(s) are fake..... read history igbos originated from anambra
u see what we are talking about
Bunch of proud chest beating foools
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Eziachi: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
@op, that is the more reason to let Biafrans go. As that will be exclusive problem for Biafra and not yours anymore and freed Nigeria 99.99% from tribalism.

You pinheads are quickly running out of ideas for your Biafra independent opposition theories.
What next? They won't take their showers if they leave Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
anambra are the real igbos, any other igbo(s) are fake..... read history igbos originated from anambra
 abagoro u were right after all cry cry cry
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
just shut the Bleep up When last u eat good food
Look @ how lanky u are cry cry
Curse yolloba boy claiming igbo

Bleaching body
Useless goat

guy stop this rubbish na. stop posting people's pictures here.
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eziachi:
@op, that is the more reason to let Biafrans go. As that will be exclusive problem for Biafra and not yours anymore and freed Nigeria 99.99% from tribalism.

You pinheads are quickly running out of ideas for your Biafra independent opposition theories.
... I could be more igbo than u.
I will always stand with the truth, don't care what u guys call me

What do u have to say about this screenshot

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
 abagoro u were right after all cry cry cry
that clown cannot save u from my wrath
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
aristodavid:

guy stop this rubbish na. stop posting people's pictures here.
my friend shut up.... how dare u quote me next time u will try that rubbish, I will flood ur pictures all over this forum

nonsense
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Eziachi:

don't mind that coward
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
my friend shut up.... how dare u quote me next time u will try that rubbish, I will flood ur pictures all over this forum

nonsense

some people ehn
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
that clown cannot save u from my wrath
anuohia undecided undecided
Biko leave my mention
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Advice to the Op and mods. close this thread,we'll chalk it up as a mistake and forget it existed. you're shooting all of us igbos in the foot.
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Olabestonic001(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
The man who sows wrong thoughts and deeds and prays that God will bless him is in the position of a farmer who, having sown tares, asks God to bring forth for him a harvest of wheat.
James Allen

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/james_allen.html#GPtWLG9lAsVtrCr6.99
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
You can never see an Igbo man claim other tribes, here on NL or anywhere else...come rian, come shine...

Op is a chicken man who is never proud of himself.
I don't see why anyone would want to reason with a confused Yorubastard like him.

I am Igbo and PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@op's yes we want it to be worst with Biafra...are you happy now.

Oh! but we still want BIAFRA.
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by cheruv: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
... I could be more igbo than u.
I will always stand with the truth, don't care what u guys call me

What do u have to say about this screenshot
You can't be more Igbo than him...he fought in the war when you hadn't made any plans of entering this world

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by FrankValency(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ioannes:
my sincere hope is that Biafra is achieved. the only factor of unity among the igbos is their collective hatred for the Yorubas and Hausas.
and why should we hate them?
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheruv:

You can't be more Igbo than him...he fought in the war when you hadn't made any plans of entering this world
alright, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
e concerns me cus am igbo....... is so embarrassing seeing my brothers fight dirty in the public

I doubt you are Igbo. But if you are truly Igbo, then you must be one hopeless demented Igbo for creating this nonsense thread. Like Igbos, other tribes have their own internal quarrels sometimes. Friends often fight and quarrel sometimes.

OP! your head need to be examined.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

I doubt you are Igbo. But if you are truly Igbo, then you must be one hopeless demented Igbo for creating this nonsense thread. Like Igbos, other tribes have their own internal quarrels sometimes. Friends often fight and quarrel sometimes.

OP! your head need to be examined.
keep comforting yourself.....

U are entitled to ur opinion undecided undecided
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
keep comforting yourself.....

U are entitled to ur opinion undecided undecided

Go and sit down ! You are total disgrace to igbos. That's if you are truly an igbo. Why not create a thread of the day your papa and mama quarrel ? Mpama!
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
FrankValency:
and why should we hate them?
now that's a good question you should ask yourselves.
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by badnature: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yoruba people always having orgasm on anything Biafra
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Go and sit down ! You are total disgrace to igbos. That's if you are truly an igbo. Why not create a thread of the day your papa and mama quarrel ? Mpama!
I bu anuohia
Onye ara
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I bu anuohia
Onye ara

Get a way boy! That you write igbo doesn't make you an Igbo man. Igbos are wiser and can't be stupi.d that way you are. Ewu mpama!

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Get a way boy! That you write igbo doesn't make you an Igbo man. Igbos are wiser and can't be stupi.d that way you are. Ewu mpama!
keep ranting......
Onye nzuzu
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Allahu akbomb.... Foolish opinion
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
porshuch:
So Aguleri and Umuleri fight was not a communal clash? Do you know what caused it? What of the popular Ezza and Ezilo fight in abakiliki? That it got to a point they started killing commuters that pass through their town. I lost a colleague then, when the PEACE mass transit bus was caught up by the two communities on that road. Okay, is it the Osu discrimination? Where is the love? Is it when a rich man in the kindered will bribe the so called elders oin the village to take someone's land. My brother I hv seen hell, but thank God am a happy person now.
One thing I noticed about human race, is that discrimination is part of human race no matter the tribe, race, religion e.t.c. So we igbo's thinking that getting Biafra will make us the best, nwanne Na lie "asi asi"

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Duru1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
With what am seeing on this forum whereby a fellow biafrian from anambra will be claiming superior over other biafrians from other states got me thinking how our so called country will look like if ever we break away from Nigeria.

One NOVEL always come to my mind "ANIMAL FARM" that exactly what will happen in the land of the raising sun. What's even wrong with my igbo brothers U have no unity among yourselves and yet u want biafria

Look at how inlandtaipan and SpaceTour (biafrians) are fighting each other here
Of which Abagworo and chino are not exceptional angry sad

https://www.nairaland.com/2745212/anambra-never-point-been-economic

What is obtain in Nigeria remains in Nigeria. There should be no government institutionalization of tribalism in Republic of Igbo land or reconstituted Biafra.
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by badnature: 12:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Nihi na ikpazu Biafra ga biariri! we have come that their may be light we there is darkness(Africa)
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by kernel501: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I'm not Yoruba...... For once accept the truth and shame the devil. Are u trying pretend u have not seen the thread where our fellow brothers are fighting dirty over supremacy

IGBOS ARE BUSY BUILDING THEMSELVES , YORUBAS ARE BUSY BORROWING MONEY FROM FG AND IMF... I HAIL YOUR BROWN ROOF OH!
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by FrankValency(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

now that's a good question you should ask yourselves.
Don't get you bro
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2015
FrankValency:
Don't get you bro

are you new to this forum? if you are then you may need to check earlier posts of you brothers and see their posts dripping with hatred. its sad really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video / ‘charges Against Sowore A Mockery Of Justice,end The Case Now,serap Tells Malami / Breaking: Nationwide Protest 20/03/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.