Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Stolen Sperm....please Help.! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stolen Sperm....please Help.! (1538 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good a.m peeps ,.....ok,. my freind jst came to my house this morning, with tears he narrated dis to me.... [/qoute]he meet a lady at a resturant, tolu is her name, they exchanged contacts and got talking ,he really liked the gal and wanted to start a serious relationshp with her, after a 3weeks of dates,calls and chats, the lady started worrying him to invite her to his(my frnd's) house,..it wasn't long b4 he finally yeild .....to cut the long story short,.. .the lady(tolu) seduced him and they had protected sex .(she even had a condom in her handbag) when they were done,TOLU had removed the spe.rm filled co.ndom and asked him to go have his bath, ..... when he came back Tolu was no were to be found, and she had taken his spe.rrm with her, he attempted her number, it was switched off, he even tried tracing her house via the address she gave him, but was shocked it was all lies.[/quote] i know how many times i have warned him about pre-marital sex,but he wouldn't listen, He's really afraid , as am typing dis right now....pls what do we do from here....

Sorry 4 d lengthy post and grammatical blunders!.....

1 Like

Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by prestige2013: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nearest Police Station Meanwhile lost & found item here Sperm filled container

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by gab264(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ask him to start praying, he should give his life to Christ before it is too late.

Two tins are involved, ,(1) She did that for a ritual purpose.
(2) Or that she is married to an impotent man, so he want to use yaa friend sperm for the reproduction.

#pray for your friend#

gab264 is back 4 gud
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Go to a prayer house u'll find help there
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:
thanks ,tho he's unwilling to do anytin,he's jst cryn all ova d place
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by gab264(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:
Prayer house u said??
the dude need Jesus rigth now.
Accept him and go for a baptism to a nearest church of Christ around him.
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fake story
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by jejemanito: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice story. Please tell me more

1 Like

Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:
Fake story
abegii sad
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by internetpo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
he shd give his life to Christ.
go to church cos karishika don catch am na
say no to premarital sex
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
thanks ,tho he's unwilling to do anytin,he's jst cryn all ova d place

Crying? Chai. So he was jus a toddler n he went to eat food meant for d gods? He betawake up n act fast ooh.
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Olasco93: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Don't sacrifice your future on the alter of temporary pleasure.
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
gab264:
Ask him to start praying, he should give his life to Christ before it is too late.

Two tins are involved, ,(1) She did that for a ritual purpose.
(2) Or that she is married to an impotent man, so he want to use yaa friend sperm for the reproduction.

#pray for your friend#

gab264 is back 4 gud
Sperms collected in condoms are not viable for reproduction. condom contains spermicides (sperm killers) that would make the sperm inactive and unfit for reproduction.
The lady likely has ulterior intentions. My friend, you have entered one chance. The next time you see her, she would be riding an escalade with money gotten from your sperm.
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by itstpia8: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
he should wait a few years then check nairaland, I'm sure there'll be a thread where someone is looking for him . . . . . . . . . . .. . .
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by itstpia8: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
.(she even had a condom in her handbag) when they were done,TOLU had removed the spe.rm filled co.ndom and asked him to go have his bath,when he came back Tolu was no were to be found, and she had taken his spe.rrm with her

seriously though, iru ode wo leleyi?

she provided the condom, removed the condom, told him to take a bath, which kain mumu be this ?

lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by MrCork: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
Good a.m peeps ,.....ok,. my freind jst came to my house this morning, with tears he narrated dis to me.... [/qoute]he meet a lady at a resturant, tolu is her name, they exchanged contacts and got talking ,he really liked the gal and wanted to start a serious relationshp with her, after a 3weeks of dates,calls and chats, the lady started worrying him to invite her to his(my frnd's) house,..it wasn't long b4 he finally yeild .....to cut the long story short,.. .the lady(tolu) seduced him and they had protected sex .(she even had a condom in her handbag) when they were done,TOLU had removed the spe.rm filled co.ndom and asked him to go have his bath, ..... when he came back Tolu was no were to be found, and she had taken his spe.rrm with her, he attempted her number, it was switched off, he even tried tracing her house via the address she gave him, but was shocked it was all lies. i know how many times i have warned him about pre-marital sex,but he wouldn't listen, He's really afraid , as am typing dis right now....pls what do we do from here....

Sorry 4 d lengthy post and grammatical blunders!.....

....bro i hope u not prrregnant!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Bbsharon(f): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:
Fake story

I dnt think it's fake, I just think the guy is the op himself and not his friend.
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bbsharon:

I dnt think it's fake, I just think the guy is the op himself and not his friend.
He was jazzed. Either through the condom or through her pussay. Girls who have such plans don't go empty, they go well 'armed '.
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrCork:

....bro i hope u not prrregnant!!(no ofeense) undecided
mind ur bizness ,mrcork
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by drnairalov: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
cheesy

trying hard not to entertain you tonight. Are you that bored to death? quite obvious you are the same as Op (JESUSBOIY), posting just to bring your dead on arrival topic to life. Don't let stupid,ity get the better part of you
Re: Stolen Sperm....please Help.! by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2016
drnairalov:

trying hard not to entertain you tonight. Are you that bored to death? quite obvious you are the same as Op (JESUSBOIY), posting just to bring your dead on arrival topic to life. Don't let stupid,ity get the better part of you
nooo i was curious about his mentality so i opened his profile saw crazy stuffs hence my mentions no pun intended

(1) (Reply)

The World Sexiest Potato ( Pic ) / My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. / Advise For Our Nigeria Women-tellwisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.