Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP (19343 Views)

"Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by henrysam(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Joejonah:
This foolish youths self. This man you want to stake your life for what has he done for you??

All his children are leaving big abroad. We are our own problems.
So he should be killed by your terrorist party because he is deputy senate president in APC ruling party.
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by veesion: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
pussyeater:

Ur brain is full of engine oil... Ode buruku
WHIILE ur own brain is filld with Pusy water
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by demarc001: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
chizpim:
. If you say so, buh note igbos are stronger than you yorubas. You are all weak fools all you ever know is to make stupid statement on the media.
Your mumu get phd! So because I speak against some set of selfish recognition seekers making noise claiming to represent igbos that makes me a yoruba? Guy take a walk!
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by silent10(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
CharlesIyke414:
Pls, can somebody update us about the condition of that "Nigeria" as a car in the mechanic workshop, hope its now suffering abandon and vandalised.
undecided
Animal, oh & I mean goat. Where re u now? Cox east is part of Nigeria. U shld relocate 2 somewhere else, out of Nigeria.
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by gab264(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Joejonah:
This foolish youths self. This man you want to stake your life for what has he done for you??

If ur really from the east have u not heard of ikoha foundation, this man has giving scholarships to many easterners, Back in his home town his people loves him a lot, because he empowered many woman builds roads for them.
Don't just be in Abuja and be typing nonsense online.
Senator ike kweremadu is the pples senator, theirs is no doubt about dat.
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by agabaI23(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Joejonah:

If you are not from his axis, you won't know
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
and they think this olodo IGP can do that?
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Kassychuks(f): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
looseweight:
Imagine the number of people that has been embarazzed, disgraced and messed up by this young administration. Is this how GEJ started his tenure?

I read here that y didnt Igbos start their Biafra agitations from GEJ tenure, my answer to them is that GEJ allowed the sleeping dog lie while the current president brought back his military boots to oppress perceived enemies in the disguise of fighting corruption.

BWT. If you want to manage your weight by loosing fats in different areas of body, click my signature
U're makin sense in a way,bt 2an xtent........
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by cima125: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
lol
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by simplycarro: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
chizpim:
. Your a stupid fool, you yorubas are the most tribal being I've ever seen, I just don't know y u all are jealous of the igbos. I grew in yoruba land and I know very well how you guys envy us. Any little thing that happens they will say awon ni oo, awon omo igbo.
Who envy you? Tell me an achievement or endeavour that is solely and peculiar to Igbos?
For everything you achieved, the Yorubas have achieved and surpassed your achievements.
Just name one!
Just get out of Nigeria, you eddioits have provoked Nigerians to the point that everyone want you out.

1 Like

Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by ransomed: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
If am the IG nah to go river catch fish give them afterall them say Fish out.....

The killer of Funsho Williams at work again..

Oga Ike com Aguleri make we fortify you once more..
::--Otumokpo, juju cannot stop "ground nut" (Copper bullet)
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by redsun(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
What difference will death make to ordinary Igbo man or woman. He is just another thieving Nigerian politician that represents his own greedy needs.
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by menix(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
ransomed:
::--Otumokpo, juju cannot stop "ground nut" (Copper bullet)

Says Arusi Apiriapi
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by ransomed: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Says Arusi Apiriapi
::--You know you have attitudinal problem. Must you expose yourself everywhere? Go prepare one, sign undertaking in court and give me a revolver to test the veracity and efficacy of your otumokpo. Then, i will agree with you after you have gone to meet your creator.
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by lumenafrica: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Watch This Hilarious Hotel Fight and make sure you share and not enjoy the fight alone.
i had to cover it for your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Kaspar0v(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
demarc001:
Initial gragra! At the end nothing will come out
Lol
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by menix(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
ransomed:
::--You know you have attitudinal problem. Must you expose yourself everywhere? Go prepare one, sign undertaking in court and give me a revolver to test the veracity and efficacy of your otumokpo. Then, i will agree with you after you have gone to meet your creator.

Come, nah attitudinal thermometer una dey sell for shop

Must u sound like a dead cell to prove it
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by ransomed: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Come, nah attitudinal thermometer una dey sell for shop

Must u sound like a dead cell to prove it
::-- You go try face correct machine, you go know sey na God get power.
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by mekonglobal(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Joejonah post=40154608]This foolish youths self. This man you want to stake your life for what has he done for you??

O yeah wht u said is a well known fact, but let me ask u dis: Do throw away d baby with d dirty water?
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by ODUBEZE: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Cries of almost assassination of Ekweremadu (deputy senate president) today, Remi Tinubu sat on his chair the next day!
Who again e won be?
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by menix(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
ransomed:
::-- You go try face correct machine, you go know sey na God get power.

Hahahaha..
Baba if u take me serious u go just get BP rise..
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by ransomed: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:

Hahahaha..
Baba if u take me serious u go just get BP rise..
::-- I thought you have been well "cooked"
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by shamecurls(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ekweremadu should resign to show his support for Biafra. grin grin grin
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Must every administration start same way
looseweight:
Imagine the number of people that has been embarazzed, disgraced and messed up by this young administration. Is this how GEJ started his tenure?

I read here that y didnt Igbos start their Biafra agitations from GEJ tenure, my answer to them is that GEJ allowed the sleeping dog lie while the current president brought back his military boots to oppress perceived enemies in the disguise of fighting corruption.

BWT. If you want to manage your weight by loosing fats in different areas of body, click my signature
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by BABANGBALI: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
who are these biafrans to give the IG of the Nigeria an order?what happened to the IG of the biafra police? grin grin
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by BABANGBALI: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
shamecurls:
Ekweremadu should resign to show his support for Biafra. grin grin grin
for where?trust igbo man,he will never do that
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmm, who cud be after his life
Re: Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP by BABANGBALI: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
redsun:
What difference will death make to ordinary Igbo man or woman. He is just another thieving Nigerian politician that represents his own greedy needs.
good talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-graft War Scaring Away Investors – Ben Bruce / FG Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Declares / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.