Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) (10348 Views)

Military Operation: Food, Transportation Crises Hit Delta, Bayelsa / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

when the our oyel finishes, the north will not bother to waste the lives of hundreds of thousands of their youth fighting with Igbos same as the west because we all know they fought to keep our oyel.

At that time we will swoop on your stubborn 'We ss' goats and use you as slaves.

You will be sent to the farms to harvest cassava and palm kerne, lol.

We will sell your prostituite women for N200 each, lmao.
or you mean the reverse? Have you ever wondered why you have Igbos? Its cos your head is only good to carry loads and harvest yams. The last time I checked Igbo girls make up the highest percentage of prostitutes and akunas in Africa.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by EdCure: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Realist2:
It's very painful that our people are not united like the north, we need to speak with one voice, deal with traitor among us and insist on what we want no matter what.
Our people may not be as united as we would want, but we are not as fragmented and factionalised as the Biafra impostors and attach-by-force landgrabbers are trying to portray.

Any idea to give us a distinct identity is welcomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by russello: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fraud!!!
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
re yu the same person with onenaira3 ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Mckennedy: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the only people if I can remember vividly that over 3 million of their people died of hunger and starvation where your people and more will die this time.

so why drink panadol for us? we don't need your people abi is it by force?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Someone help mulattoclaro explain to NL the biological miracle of two completely different dudes having the same exact imperfection at the same exact spot.

Likewise also help him explain why the two dudes have the same exact word for word genocidal comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Obiagu1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

Is that right?

Explain to the entire NL why the two dudes has the same imperfections.

Why do the two dudes both have limited filling in the beginning of their LEFT eye brows?
Explain why the two dudes have two tones lip color ( lighter inside and darker outside) on yet again the same spot [BOTTOM LIP]

In addition to other aspects...both have a humongous lips and nose.

The only thing different iating the two is the eyes and dumb@ss if you actually steeped a foot in biology course you would have known ppl eyes squint as they smile because your pushing your cheek muscles upward dumb@ss.

Explain to entire NL why two completely different dudes have the EXACT SAME IMPERFECTIONS in the EXACT SAME SPOT?

I'm waiting

I told you the imposter is a sicko.

Ignore button kills attention seeking and mentally challenged persons like him the quickest.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=mulattoclaro post=40166715] are you Igbo's cursed? Why are you drinking panadol for our headache? Na by force to join Biafra? Abi SS goat chop your yam? Leave us alone o.

Cc: coolitempa, princedebola, simplycarro, seun, mogidi, lalasticala tell these Igbos to leave us alone o. [/quote. ]. Your big head mama has leprosy she will end up falling inside boiling akara oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mckennedy:

so why drink panadol for us?
no one is drinking panadol for you or your bush tribe. God forbid. Do you want me to have Igbo? Its your people that have refused to remove their hands from our clothes. Na by force to join biafra?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
no one is drinking panadol for you or your bush tribe. God forbid. Do you want me to have Igbo? Its your people that have refused to remove their hands from our clothes. Na by force to join biafra?
. Your useless mama do poo inside her akara frying pan .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:
Someone help mulattoclaro explain to NL the biological miracle of two completely different dudes having the same exact imperfection at the same exact spot.

Likewise also help him explain why the two dudes have the same exac winkt word for word genocidal comment
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
We don't talk about this shiit anymore.

We are waiting for these expansionists to make noise offline let's see how far they can go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

Likewise also help him explain why the two dudes have the same exac winkt word for word genocidal comment
see mumu. I'm sure they'll probably be laughing at your stupidity right now
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Obiagu1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Shut up!
You're a sick man.
Go and find help.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Mckennedy: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

how has igbo holding desert bini? I think you're mentally not akay.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
or you mean the reverse? Have you ever wondered why you have Igbos? Its cos your head is only good to carry loads and harvest yams. The last time I checked Igbo girls make up the highest percentage of prostitutes and akunas in Africa.
. Na goat wey dey fork ugly mama inside farm I no blame cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. Na goat wey dey fork your ugly mama inside farm I no blame cool
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. Na goat wey dey fork your ugly mama inside farm I no blame cool cool
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. Na goat wey dey fork your ugly mama inside farm I no blame cool cool cool
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Obiagu1:

I told you the imposter is a sicko.

Ignore button kills attention seeking and mentally challenged persons like him the quickest.

The dude is a pure coward.

I can never understand yoloba monkies claiming wtf they not before having the audacity to say the shit they want to say.

After the coward shamelessly claimed "hacked" on twitter and cowardly migrated to NL only to claim edo so edo will get blamed. What the f2k kind of devils are these South West people?

I'll ignore him best believe I don't like speaking to retarded cowards but I'm making sure EVERYONE knows who that imposter is so next time they attack the real group.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. Na goat wey dey fork your ugly mama inside farm I no blame cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Obiagu1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

Likewise also help him explain why the two dudes have the same exact word for word genocidal comment

Check his username: King with no crown.

This shows he is deluded. He thinks he is something when he is an inconsequential, jobless idiot with genocidal tendencies.

@ mulattoclaro, nobody caused your misery for you, it's in your brain.

4 Likes

mulattoclaro:
. Na goat wey dey fork your ugly mama inside farm I no blame cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. Na goat wey dey fork your ugly mama inside farm I no blame cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

I'm waiting on my answer monkey.

Narrate to us all the biological miracle of two completely different dudes having the EXACT same imperfection in the EXACT same spot.

Shameless thing. You're not even ashamed of your pathetic worthless sef.

Next time, actually use that brain, that is if you even have obe, when you do your attache by force. Ewu!!!! Brain dead fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
sane way we have always rejected you too

So why not leave Igbolands out of ya 'We ss?'

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Obiagu1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

The dude is a pure coward.

I can never understand yoloba monkies claiming wtf they not before having the audacity to say the shit they want to say.

After the coward shamelessly claimed "hacked" on twitter and cowardly migrated to NL only to claim edo so edo will get blamed. What the f2k kind of devils are these South West people?

I'll ignore him best believe I don't like speaking to retarded cowards but I'm making sure EVERYONE knows who that imposter is so next time they attack the real group.

You did a great job exposing that Yoruba coward.
Well done!

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Obiagu1:

Check his username: King with no crown.

This shows he is deluded. He thinks he is something when he is an inconsequential, jobless idiot with genocidal tendencies.

@ mulattoclaro, nobody caused your misery for you, it's in your brain.

Does he even have a brain?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't talk about this shiit anymore.

We are waiting for these expansionists to make noise offline let's see how far they can go.

Calm down. We are still enjoying our oyel.

Just wait for it to finish and pray Nigeria does not break because if it does after we finish sucking our oyel, let me see the unfortunate tribe that will block us from accessing the sea.

That tribe will be referred to in past tense.

Nuff said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Obiagu1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

Does he even have a brain?

He does but it's all fcked up.
Just a mass of white matter up there.

The guy is sick.
I wish there's a way to report sickos to mental homes.

They'll just bundle and tie him up.
I believe they'll give him proper treatment there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
I laugh hard at this foolish 'We ss' goats who say Igbos have no access to the sea.

Just pray that Nugeria stays as one after the our oyel dries because if not, we will break out through the ravaged lands of 'We ss' straight to the sea.

Either they allow us willingly or we do it by force. We are marking ya books. Lol.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Obiagu1:

You did a great job exposing that Yoruba coward.
Well done!

Thank you.
I'm done for today until the attention seeking wh0re starts his craziness again.

Let me go deal with the other one wey dey follow me all over NL like a $5 wh0re looking for a john.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Budget 2016: Panel To Submit Report To Buhari Today / After You See This You Will Never Feel The Same About Nigeria Again (photo) / Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.