Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) (10416 Views)

Military Operation: Food, Transportation Crises Hit Delta, Bayelsa / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by cheruv: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I have never denied the fact that there ain't not Igbo's in SS.. I always address the anioma as Igbo ... but That should not. be used as an excuse to include other SS non-igbo in your map without there concept.. This is what o have been saying Since day one.. but instead of you to address this issue you guys keep insulting us.. is that how to do Things ?
Broz no be like that na embarassed
Its quite unfortunate that Igbos were carved into the SS...even abi, obigbo and egbema that were parts of the East central state in 1967 were maliciously torn out from the embrace of their brothers and thrown into a hostile rivers state in 1976 just bkos they had oil cry
As long as they're in the SS,our eyes would always be on the SS..whether you call it land grabbing or land holding isn't our biz.
Moreover in Biafra, we'd shut down oil production so that our people wouldn't be lazy.our refineries would only refine what we buy from Gabon and equatorial Guinea and maybe from you lower Niger federation folkscheesy
The Igbo Anschluss is coming very soon..and woe betide any ethnicity that stands in our way undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by referandum(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
hoobs:
and for the record we are not forcing you or even begging you to join....save this in your memory
All we are saying that as your doing your Nigga delta republic...u wunt be doing it with any part of igboland in the name of south south
Which includes igbanke,delta north,parts of rivers expect the okirika axis,you guyz can form wateva u want to form,we could careless
Thank God . that means i become a half-cast partly b.y partly rivers cool
#HALFCASTE
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by hoobs(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
referandum:
Thank God . that means i become a half-cast partly b.y partly rivers cool #HALFCASTE
yes bro,your mom is form which part of rivers state?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by referandum(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
hoobs:
yes bro,your mom is form which part of rivers state?
ikwerre
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:
The fact that I don't like The way muclalaro operate on this forum because of His annoying comment sometimes.. but The fact remains that Ss minorities should not be Included into any country without our Concept.. Secondly We have caught many Wannabe on this forum claiming To be from Anioma, Etche e.t.c.. Ask Truckpusher and tonyebarcanista so don't accuse SW of been an imposter Only as ur people re more wannabe than SW.. The other time some were Claiming to be from Itsekiri on fb and were claiming to be in Support Of Biafra.. I was surprise to See names like Chioma , Chuks .. So before You Point Finger Look inside Your "Precious" tribe.

We might consider "Lower Niger Republic " only if you guys respect our decision.. but as for this your Biafra it won't see the light of the day... Count SS minorities Out..

Do well to post such credible evidence of Igbos claiming whatever, here and now, to substantiate your silly allegation...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by hoobs(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
referandum:
ikwerre
beautiful ppl

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro come here and bow down, lol.
When will you open another niger delta or 'We SS' thread?
We are very much around and waiting for you.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by dialfa: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I've never met a very foolish, desperate and senseless Igbo man the way you are. Where did I claim Yoruba on Twitter? Provide any evidence proving I'm a Yoruba man? Your obsession with the Yoruba tribe will give you high bp. ND militants fought for their lands and resource control unlike you Igbos where your ipob are a nuisance. SS has spoken. No amount of propaganda will change that. Don't you have shame. Stop disturbing my mentions with your desperation for oil and access to the sea.

yolloba fool

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Rose2014: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I have never denied the fact that there ain't not Igbo's in SS.. I always address the anioma as Igbo ... but That should not. be used as an excuse to include other SS non-igbo in your map without there concept.. This is what o have been saying Since day one.. but instead of you to address this issue you guys keep insulting us.. is that how to do Things ?
Personally I'm not guilty of what u wrote and obviously mat not guilty of what I'm about to say now
Don't you see that your people insult us whenever we try to include our Igbo brothers in SS in our struggle? They've even gone to the extent of saying there're no Igbos in SS

You advised me in your previous post to look inwards and stop finding faults only in others.

I want you to take that same advice

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by princdebola201(m): 12:59am On Nov 19, 2015
See them flat- head everywherecheesycheesy

Una blood pressure dey always rise @ the sight of Niger Delta thread

Awa ole, epe n ja gboboyin ati awon to bi yincheesycheesy

Igbos make una leave south south Alone Nacheesycheesy

Ameachi - ikwerre

Oliseh- Ika

Rita dominic - delta

All of Them talk say dem no be igbo abi na by force Ni cheesycheesy
they re all grown up to know where they belong abi which one be attach by force nacheesygringrin

UNA GO JUST DIE OF HYPERTENSION OF NIGER DELTA THREADS
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2015
princdebola201:
See them flat- head everywherecheesycheesy

Una blood pressure dey always rise @ the sight of Niger Delta thread

Awa ole, epe n ja gboboyin ati awon to bi yincheesycheesy

Igbos make una leave south south Alone Nacheesycheesy

Ameachi - ikwerre
Oliseh- Ika
Rita dominic - delta

All of Them talk say dem no be igbo abi na by force Ni cheesycheesy
they re all grown up to know where they belong abi which one be attach by force nacheesygringrin

UNA GO JUST DIE OF HYPERTENSION OF NIGER DELTA THREADS

Imagine Yorubas who used their numerous media outfits to rain insults on GEJ and also denigrated the office of the president. Recall, Yoruba ring leader, Tinubu called GEJ, a Niger-deltan, a drunken fisherman.

These are the same greedy beings who had picked up arms against Biafrans when they had no business doing so. These Ab0ki ass-lickers colluded with their Northern masters to commit genocide on Delta-Igbos.

How long shall these wicked verm1ns and vagabonds feast on the blood of the innocent. The hypocrites sat back, watched and revelled the killings of innocent Christians in the hands of BH and used it to score political points against GEJ.

Remember how these hypocritical bigots jumped into the streets against Fuel Subsidy removal by GEJ. Even with industry experts verdict that fuel subsidy was ruining the economy yet Yoruba people occupied Lagos without resorting to dialogue with GEJ government.

Yoruba tribal armed robbers cum lazy bandits, you should be more worried and concerned about Ijebu people who declared that they are not Yoruba.
Be worried also about Kabba, Okun, Egun in Badagry and Akoko that detest been termed Yoruba.

Yorubas should leave Igbos out of their miseries.

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because [b]they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.
[/b]
The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!
https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess/1

BLOOD ON THE NIGER: THE FIRST BLACK ON BLACK OCTOBER 1967 GENOCIDE OF ASABA PEOPLE BY MURTALA, GOWON  AND AWOLOWO

...over 1000 youths that were killed on October 7, 1967, in Asaba, most of them were members of the Action Group (AG).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by princdebola201(m): 2:01am On Nov 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Imagine Yorubas who used their numerous media outfits to rain insults on GEJ and also denigrated the office of the president. Recall, Yoruba ring leader, Tinubu called GEJ, a Niger-deltan, a drunken fisherman.

These are the same greedy beings who had picked up arms against Biafrans when they had no business doing so. These Ab0ki ass-lickers colluded with their Northern masters to commit genocide on Delta-Igbos.

How long shall these wicked verm1ns and vagabonds feast on the blood of the innocent. The hypocrites sat back, watched and revelled the killings of innocent Christians in the hands of BH and used it to score political points against GEJ.

Remember how these hypocritical bigots jumped into the streets against Fuel Subsidy removal by GEJ. Even with industry experts verdict that fuel subsidy was ruining the economy yet Yoruba people occupied Lagos without resorting to dialogue with GEJ government.

Yoruba tribal armed robbers cum lazy bandits, you should be more worried and concerned about Ijebu people who declared that they are not Yoruba.
Be worried also about Kabba, Okun, Egun in Badagry and Akoko that detest been termed Yoruba.

Yorubas should leave Igbos out of their miseries.

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess/1

BLOOD ON THE NIGER: THE FIRST BLACK ON BLACK OCTOBER 1967 GENOCIDE OF ASABA PEOPLE BY MURTALA, GOWON  AND AWOLOWO

...over 1000 youths that were killed on October 7, 1967, in Asaba, most of them were members of the Action Group (AG).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM

Thrash..!!!! As usual from mr long Epistelcheesycheesy
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2015
princdebola201:
Thrash..!!!! As usual from mr long Epistelcheesycheesy

Frustrated Abobaku, can a Yorubbish brain filled with amala and ewedu soup understand anything?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by 4stylz: 2:25am On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Igboland extends into Delta and Rivers states and we will never leave our lands for any set of people under any guise of ss or niger delta.

Abia, Imo & Ondo are part of NDDC.

Edo state is not more niger delta than these states so if an edo man must talk, the man from Abia, Imo & Ondo must be allowed to speak wherever niger delta is mentioned.
I
Explorer250, Kaycid77, Obiagu1, Pazienza, EternalTruths, Cyberwolf, Kestolovee95, ArodeTsolaye, Duru1

Why not go and take it now? Since your forefathers are calling you
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by 4stylz: 2:29am On Nov 19, 2015
cheruv:

Broz no be like that na embarassed
Its quite unfortunate that Igbos were carved into the SS...even abi, obigbo and egbema that were parts of the East central state in 1967 were maliciously torn out from the embrace of their brothers and thrown into a hostile rivers state in 1976 just bkos they had oil cry
As long as they're in the SS,our eyes would always be on the SS..whether you call it land grabbing or land holding isn't our biz.
Moreover in Biafra, we'd shut down oil production so that our people wouldn't be lazy.our refineries would only refine what we buy from Gabon and equatorial Guinea and maybe from you lower Niger federation folkscheesy
The Igbo Anschluss is coming very soon..and woe betide any ethnicity that stands in our way undecided

First president of biafra, I see u. Dreaming is not a bad thing sha
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by 4stylz: 2:32am On Nov 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

We protested in Rivers and Delta.. Last time I checked, it was offline.

See this one o; fear let u go protest?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Edo state representing........
Nice thread if only those useless,shameless and killjoy land grabbers aka igbos can just stay away and let's have a breathe of fresh air...
I know they prefer to display their lunacy here anyway...hope they all prove me wrong...
Igbo,fighting every other tribes since 1678 bc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 19, 2015
4stylz:

See this one o; fear let u go protest?
Don't mind the coward...na only the she-male dey protest..
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by 4stylz: 2:37am On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
mulattoclaro, Ikech1278 is from Delta state which is in niger delta or ss.

Our Igbo brothers in Delta state are 100% Ndiigbo and we will not cede an inch of Igboland to any useless 'We SS' group.

When the time comes and you succeeded in breaking out; the igbos in delta can remain and carryon with thier lives and they can decide to leave as well; it's thier choice, deltans are very accommodating.. meanwhile there is no land for you there except you want to visit your fore-fathers, I am sure u miss them
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by 4stylz: 2:41am On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
SS does not exist.

If Nigeria breaks up today the so-called SS will be shared amongs the big 3

@mulattoclaro, go figure.

Cos it's cassava and cakes that exist there Abi? Not humans?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:07am On Nov 19, 2015
I'm tired of all this biafra gist.
You igbos should go and agree ;
the referendum should first be among the 5 igbo states.
Den a constitution drafted; meetings should be held commitments should be made with serious consequences that the biafra state will have a week center with very strong states federating units that allows for total state resource control.
make this commitments and watch ND root 4 biafra. (we be action pple not all this yeye protest, Nnamdi Kano will be shot on live TV Annd im 100% sure you guys will do Nah in; know wt am sayin)
what's with the changing of already existing city names to igbo names.
you want non igbo to join u guys and u guys are doing igbo igbo tins.
I think biafra has a slight % of being actualized without the SS
Forget all that rubbish I typed above.

The Biafra agitation is dead on arrival.
1- you cannot fight and win a war against the nigeria state.
2- If the is a referendum within the 5 igbo states; im sure it will fail to get the required % to secede.
3- the elders are not in support. (Ohanneze)
4- the political big weights And money bags are not in support and you need them.

Lastly mbok;
I want know the reason y igbo wants to secede ?
it baffles me; honestly.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Ikengawo: 4:13am On Nov 19, 2015
For excluding abia imo and anambra OP your a goat. What part of Edo state is in the Niger Delta. Forget your nigerian bungalow zoo education and learn the meaning of Niger River and its delta
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Ikengawo: 4:17am On Nov 19, 2015
akthedream:
Edo state representing........
Nice thread if only those useless,shameless and killjoy land grabbers aka igbos can just stay away and let's have a breathe of fresh air...
I know they prefer to display their lunacy here anyway...hope they all prove me wrong...
Igbo,fighting every other tribes since 1678 bc.

Bini son of a menstrating bat. Who called you to come speak. You dont belong here
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by IlekeHD: 4:24am On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I've never met a very foolish, desperate and senseless Igbo man the way you are. Where did I claim Yoruba on Twitter? Provide any evidence proving I'm a Yoruba man? [size=14pt] Your obsession with the Yoruba tribe will give you high bp. [/size]ND militants fought for their lands and resource control unlike you Igbos where your ipob are a nuisance. SS has spoken. No amount of propaganda will change that. Don't you have shame. Stop disturbing my mentions with your desperation for oil and access to the sea.

Everyone that opposes Biafra is tagged a Yoruba by biafrans grin grin

Dem dey fear Yoruba tete.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by IlekeHD: 4:26am On Nov 19, 2015
ikechu1278:

Is this fool for real? Dumb@ss prior to you deleted that your @mcvaaey account, [size=14pt]my sister f2king followed you.[/size] You shameless thing. The only reason your worthless @ss is denying it because your pathetic @ss deleted that account thus unable to trace back your old posts but unluckily for your dimwit sef your disgraceful post which you cowardly tried to claim as "hacked" and pictures got circulated through the internet thus easy to find.

Then again I'm not surprised your coward @ss also denied your spanishkid ID like the loser you are

Maybe you can explain to the entire NL how mcvaaey, a yoloba monkey on twitter, turned to "edo" on NL.

Like I said you have no f2king SHAME. Despicable illiterate.

Next time don't post your pictures on NL and write like you did in your twitter account if you're going to mask your coward @ss as something else

Na wa........ did the OP reject her love advances? Is that why you're on his tail? undecided
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by IlekeHD: 4:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't talk about this shiit anymore.

We are waiting for these expansionists to make noise offline let's see how far they can go.

Oh boy would I love to see that day!! grin grin grin

Pleaseeeeee mention me.

I don talk am before that this SS/SE shenanigans na forceful fake marriage tongue tongue

Since 2011, I been talk am.

wHEN igbos were riding on GEJ's dccciiikkk, shey I no talk am?

Na you dey yab me before then abi. See life o cool cool cool

@OP

I love the itsekiris and edo clans.

I wanna learn more about my cousins embarassed
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by itstpia8: 4:36am On Nov 19, 2015
IlekeHD:

@OP

I love the itsekiris and edo clans.

I wanna learn more about my cousins embarassed

haven't you been on their case for years now?

how much do you need to know and what's left that you don't know?
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by princdebola201(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Frustrated Abobaku, can a Yorubbish brain filled with amala and ewedu soup understand anything?

Ur flat head have compressed ur brain...Leave niger Deltas alone, is it by force to join ur Biafra wild goose chasecheesycheesy
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by cheruv: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2015
4stylz:

First president of biafra, I see u. Dreaming is not a bad thing sha
Of course..I live my dreams wink and the official name is the Great Biafran state

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2015
princdebola201:
Ur flat head have compressed ur brain...Leave niger Deltas alone, is it by force to join ur Biafra wild goose chasecheesycheesy

Miserable scratched face ritual escapee from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, are you done ass-licking your Ab0ki masters?

Not yet...continue.

Demented cone-head!
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by demielvis: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by princdebola201(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
xtrorse:

Miserable scratched face ritual escapee from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, are you done ass-licking your Ab0ki masters?

Not yet...continue.

Demented cone-head!
Ur fore fathers were known as Asslickers and slave to hausa and fulani, from the first to the 4th republic in Nigeria..u generations of flat heads took slavery from ur fore fathers and even do the unthinkable by being Enslave by a minority tribe (jonathan) now ur master have been kicked out of govt...his slaves re crying for freedomcheesycheesy

50% of anambra rich men re ritualist..
All the tribe in Nigeria knows the cannibal tribe in Nigeria, cos no person can Match clifford orji cannibalism in Nigeriacheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lets Rally Round To Support Donald Duke For President Come 2011 / Jonathan Moves To Save Al-makura, Meets Nasarawa Lawmakers / N134bn Ogoni Judgment Debt: Shell Loses Appeal At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.