Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks (715 Views)

Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More / Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks by dhorlapo(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi aka Prophet Elijah, the General Overseer of Kings of Kings Deliverance Church, who hails from Ntezi in Isielu, Ebonyi State has said that he predicted that former President, Goodluck Jonathan will lose the 2015 general election to President Muhammadu Buhari, but he did not publicize it.

In his recent prophecy, Chukwudi has revealed that Abubakah Audu will be the governor of Kogi State. He equally stated that Atiku Abubakar will be the next president of Nigeria in 2019.

“He opens my eyes under different circumstances it comes when I am fasting or praying, when I am singing praises to God or even when I am walking in the street.”

According to him former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar is set for a second coming, “the lord revealed to me that Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria come 2019”, he went to proclaim further, “part of PDP will break up and merge with another party.

See More Here http://gidibest.com/news/atiku-will-be-next-president-of-nigeria-in-2019-prophet-speaks-atiku-will-be-next-president-of-nigeria-in-2019-prophet-speaks/

Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks by xexy: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
incase we dey watch kogi first
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks by Ikengawo: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lmfao and 2007 and 2011 and 2015. Atiku is a dead product
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks by Alezy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ikengawo:
Lmfao and 2007 and 2011 and 2015. Atiku is a dead product
I believe u said this about buhari too. It can happen cos ur not God.

I just have a problem with these kind of prophecies. ...well lemme not be the judge, God has not made me one.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks by abiolasogey(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
End tym prophet
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks by Ikengawo: 1:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Alezy:
I believe u said this about buhari too. It can happen cos ur not God.

I just have a problem with these kind of prophecies. ...well lemme not be the judge, God has not made me one.

Whos playing God, a man that declares himself a prophet for Atiku or a man that has seen atiku lose his own local government? atiku wasnt strong in pdp wasnt strong in apc isnt strong in the north and is sharing his own state sith others. Buhari knows he will always get no less than 40% of the north and tinubu knows hell get no less than 50% of the sw. They combined this and won. Buhari cant win nigeria without tinubu and tinubu without buhari but with christ atiku cant win adamawa
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet Speaks by Alezy(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Ikengawo:

Whos playing God, a man that declares himself a prophet for Atiku or a man that has seen atiku lose his own local government? atiku wasnt strong in pdp wasnt strong in apc isnt strong in the north and is sharing his own state sith others. Buhari knows he will always get no less than 40% of the north and tinubu knows hell get no less than 50% of the sw. They combined this and won. Buhari cant win nigeria without tinubu and tinubu without buhari but with christ atiku cant win adamawa
I don't like ur last statement. ...If christ is involved, Atiku can win Africa and the world.

nice point doe

(1) (Reply)

Sultan In Ekiti, Preaches Against Injustice, Bad Governance / Senator Sani Blasts Charles Soludo / Amosun’s Wife, Abike Dabiri,Others To Climb Kilimanjaro To Raise Funds For IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.