Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,517 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy (23137 Views)

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by ojomamah: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good analysis
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by karashita: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Harwoyeez:
All agencies submitted their budgets for each year n will get what they budgeted for. Their spending has been limited to their budget

Thanks
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by tjskii(f): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question

Which bank holds the treasury single account,
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by baralatie(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Rant it again pls.

if PMB failed it on oil subsidy and the refineries what makes you think he is serious about the larger economy with his ideology of "Nigeria economy is not my problem
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by karashita: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
baralatie:

that is the other side though!
it is now the executive responsibility to pursue ITS BUDGET and properly make its financial plan ACCURATELY FOR THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF ITS MDAS!
I just hope the PMB clearly understand HOW to run an organisation with this scheme!

Yeah, we cant 'kill'our operations because of the fear of corrupt officials.
I believe this is a good scheme if well implemented.
The MDAS too have a role to play.
Like Barcanista said,it would take some time,but we would adjust.
Tnx bro.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by philips70(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
baralatie:

if PMB failed it on oil subsidy and the refineries what makes you think he is serious about the larger economy with his ideology of "Nigeria economy is not my problem"

PMB failed on oil subsidy and refineries? SMH
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't know what Saraki's problem is. I think it is in his own interest to come to terms with the new development. We (masses) all want a better country that we'll be proud of. Any elite that is not satisfied should visit Akure asap

@TonyeBarcanista Is this still you? Good thoughts and reasoning from you. But where @Chukwudi44

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by Anaskie(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Its a step in the right direction but they need to make the process simpler.

Just to pay N500 into the account of Corporate Affairs Commission, i had to go to about 3 banks and their cashiers kept telling me they weren't licensed with Remita or something and couldn't access the Single Treasury Account.
Whereas this was something I could pay at the CAC within a minute few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by wypavu: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by Nuella222(f): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
baralatie:

if you are in Lagos.adeniji market is your best place or visit their headquarters in ikeja
Ok tnx a lot.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Barcanista. That is a great write up. You are a gifted political analyst.

You belong to the masses. You dont belong to APC or PDP. Please leave PDP and dont join APC.

Be a neutral political analyst who condemb bad policy and promote good policy.

You will excell more doing that than being partisan.

Kudos. You are great and good.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by 9jatriot(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
realnews:

You belong to the masses. You dont belong to APC or PDP. Please leave PDP and dont join APC.

If he does that, who pays for his PROTECTION?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by docadams: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Paentera:
This is another concern - will States & LG adopt same? In a discussion with a friend, he was of the opinion that a carrot and stick approach can be used to get them to tow the TSA line.

Just forget Delta state in that scheme my brother. It is a state where the CEO of the banks as well as the revenue agencies and their agents are ensconced in the offices and bedrooms of those on government.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by docadams: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Paentera:
This is another concern - will States & LG adopt same? In a discussion with a friend, he was of the opinion that a carrot and stick approach can be used to get them to tow the TSA line.

Just forget Delta state in that scheme, my brother. It is a state where the CEO of the banks as well as the revenue agencies and their agents are ensconced in the offices and bedrooms of those in government.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
This guy's head is becoming free of some baised views... I hope he stays long on this lane.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by PastorAji(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
brainbucks:

...and by "us" I fathom you mean inclusive of your self?

Lol I comment my reserve.
grin
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by billyG(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
The Goats are not liking this loudable policy that takes d Yams away frm their Mouth incuding Dino & co.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by tinktanker: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin

Photo credit: Vanguard
am not a politician but Am hungrier Dan 2014, today.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by porka: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
THIS IS WHAT WE KNOW...

Dino Melaye raised a vital motion on the implementation of TSA.

N25B was alleged to have been paid to the consultants handling the TSA.

At no point did Dino Melaye mention Systemspecs or any company.

The Senate raised a committee to investigate the implementation of TSA.

REMITA we are told is the system for implementing TSA.

CBN days later acknowledged monies were illegally deducted from Nigeria's account.

CBN said monies illegally deducted have been ordered recovered, they said the amount is N8.6bn

CBN said Buhari asked them to call for refund.

Ayo Fayose alleged that Buhari and his party are deducting Nigeria's money to recoup their party's elections "investments".

Ayo Fayose wonders how a single company (or a set of companies - comprising less than 15000 individuals max) would be allowed to deduct 1% of Nigeria's money leaving over 140m other Nigerians with 99%.

Ayo Fayose wonders why the charges can't be negotiated downward to 0.1% (or less).

Ayo Fayose said he won't be party to "looting" Nigeria's treasury.

Systemspecs writes to the president explaining why the money should be returned back to them.

Lai Mohammed denied the amount deducted from Nigeria's treasury and not the deductions.

Lai Mohammed's figure of total revenue collected (N1.2trn) is different from the CBN's (N1.4trn) and different from the senator's allegations (N2.5trn).

QUESTIONS

1) How did Systemspecs, a private company, authorized to deduct money (service charge) directly from Nigeria's treasury?

2) (i) If Systemspecs' share of the deal is 50% of the 1% commission,

(ii) If the revenue collected so far is N1.2trn (according to Lai Mohammed) or N1.4trn (according to the CBN) or N900bn (according to Tonyebacanista)

(iii) If 1% of N1.2trn is N12bn; of N1.4trn is 14bn; of N900bn is N9bn

how did Systemspecs come about the N8.6bn they refunded?

3) If Systemspecs' share so far is the amount it refunded to the CBN (i.e. 50% of 1%) then the total 1% would be N17.2bn, and the total revenue collected would amount to N17.2trn.

4) Why has the CBN not demanded a refund from the banks?

5) If a system is to curb leakages in the system why is it difficult to get accurate figures. Why is the figure changing from one commentator to another.

COMMENTS

From the foregoing, it is clear no one has yet called for the scrapping of TSA.

It is also clear that the implementation of TSA has some serious issues (all new systems do have teething problems.)

It is in the best interest of all the citizens that these issues are resolved and the TSA goes into full swing.

Denying that nothing is amiss or blackmailing the whistle-blowers will further reinforce doubts and entrench insinuations.

FOOD FOR THOUGHTS
For those people disparaging Ayo Fayose;

Would this TSA have prevented Babatunde Fashola from awarding a website contract for N78m or 2nos boreholes for N138m?
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by HastaCuando(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry. This is very unfair!!!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by clintwine(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
porka:
THIS IS WHAT WE KNOW...

Dino Melaye raised a vital motion on the implementation of TSA.

N25B was alleged to have been paid to the consultants handling the TSA.

At no point did Dino Melaye mention Systemspecs or any company.

The Senate raised a committee to investigate the implementation of TSA.

REMITA we are told is the system for implementing TSA.

CBN days later acknowledged monies were illegally deducted from Nigeria's account.

CBN said monies illegally deducted have been ordered recovered, they said the amount is N8.6bn

CBN said Buhari asked them to call for refund.

Ayo Fayose alleged that Buhari and his party are deducting Nigeria's money to recoup their party's elections "investments".

Ayo Fayose wonders how a single company (or a set of companies - comprising less than 15000 individuals max) would be allowed to deduct 1% of Nigeria's money leaving over 140m other Nigerians with 99%.

Ayo Fayose wonders why the charges can't be negotiated downward to 0.1% (or less).

Ayo Fayose said he won't be party to "looting" Nigeria's treasury.

Systemspecs writes to the president explaining why the money should be returned back to them.

Lai Mohammed denied the amount deducted from Nigeria's treasury and not the deductions.

Lai Mohammed's figure of total revenue collected (N1.2trn) is different from the CBN's (N1.4trn) and different from the senator's allegations (N2.5trn).

QUESTIONS

1) How did Systemspecs, a private company, authorized to deduct money (service charge) directly from Nigeria's treasury?

2) (i) If Systemspecs' share of the deal is 50% of the 1% commission,

(ii) If the revenue collected so far is N1.2trn (according to Lai Mohammed) or N1.4trn (according to the CBN) or N900bn (according to Tonyebacanista)

(iii) If 1% of N1.2trn is N12bn; of N1.4trn is 14bn; of N900bn is N9bn

how did Systemspecs come about the N8.6bn they refunded?

3) If Systemspecs' share so far is the amount it refunded to the CBN (i.e. 50% of 1%) then the total 1% would be N17.2bn, and the total revenue collected would amount to N17.2trn.

4) Why has the CBN not demanded a refund from the banks?

5) If a system is to curb leakages in the system why is it difficult to get accurate figures. Why is the figure changing from one commentator to another.

COMMENTS

From the foregoing, it is clear no one has yet called for the scrapping of TSA.

It is also clear that the implementation of TSA has some serious issues (all new systems do have teething problems.)

It is in the best interest of all the citizens that these issues are resolved and the TSA goes into full swing.

Denying that nothing is amiss or blackmailing the whistle-blowers will further reinforce doubts and entrench insinuations.

FOOD FOR THOUGHTS
For those people disparaging Ayo Fayose;

Would this TSA have prevented Babatunde Fashola from awarding a website contract for N78m or 2nos boreholes for N138m?

I can answer questions 1 and 4 for you,
1) Remita does not go into the treasury to take the money, the money goes through them into the treasury and they collect their charges prior to this, it is a software, takes its commission then remits the remainder (if it does not work in this way as most payment processors do, then they would apply balance reconciliations, then the CBN pays them)

4) The banks employ people to attend to you when you to make a govt transaction , it is a service that needs people trained on how to use the software, the banks charged for all these services , Remita is a software , I don't think it needs billions for maintaineance

I have not had time to go through all the various figures being banded around as money in the TSA,

but i do have 3 questions for you.
1) Would you rather we have a single account TSA ? where all Nigerians can trace every cash and if stolen how it is being stolen OR many accounts used by various government bodies where we have no idea who is stealing and how much

2) If TSA is not a good idea, how do you reckon we deal with stealing on grand scales by civil servants

3)What do you understand by the zero budget system, do you think it is better than what we had and does it combat corruption when coupled with the TSA

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by porka: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
clintwine:

I can answer question 1 and 4 for you,
1) Remita does not go into the treasury to take the money, the money goes through them into the treasury and they collect their charges prior to this, it is a software, takes its commission then remits the remainder (if it does not work in this way as most payment processors do, then they would apply balance reconciliations, then the CBN pays them)

4) The banks employ people to attend to you when you to make a govt transaction , it is a service that needs people trained on how to use the software, the banks charged for all these services , Remita is a software , I don't think it needs billions for maintaineance

I have not had time to go through all the various figures being banded around as money in the TSA,

but i do have 3 questions for you.
1) Would you rather we have a single account TSA ? where all Nigerians can trace every cash and if stolen how it is being stolen OR many accounts used by various government bodies where we have no idea who is stealing and how much

2) If TSA is not a good idea, how do you reckon we deal with stealing on grand scales by civil servants

3)What do you understand by the zero budget system, do you think it is better than what we had and does it combat corruption when coupled with the TSA

REACTIONS

1) REMITA deduction from Nigeria's Treasury at source leaves room for fraudulent practice, maybe the kind that brought about this controversy.
It is against Nigeria's constitution to deduct Nigeria's money without legislature approval. And then what measures are in place to monitor how much is deducted and when they are deducted? From what we know, it doesn't seem there's any measure in place yet. If there is, the CBN would not have to RECOVER these monies from Systemspecs.

2) Your answer is ambiguous. Please clarify.
Spin doctors say 40% of the 1% belongs to banks. Why did the CBN not ask the bank to refund their own share?

ANSWER

1) I would rather Nigeria continue to fine-tune any system we agree on. Make it transparent. No system is foolproof. It is execution that matters. This one has not been executed properly. If it was, I doubt if anyone would be able to raise thess kind of issues. I mentioned earlier that all systems have teething problems. I was being very diplomatic; all systems have loopholes that can be exploited.

Meanwhile, why is there a problem with Dino Melaye's motion if you postulate that we all can monitor and know where and when mega monies are being stolen?

We have agreed to deploy technology (it seems all of us have accepted Jonathan's Goat and Yam Theory afterall) so let's monitor the execution and fine-tune it.

2) Again, a bad or good idea depends on execution. As you can see. This system if care is not taken (if the loopholes are not blocked now) is opened to stealing of "mega proportion" by any president and his few accolades - what happens if/when we have someone like Abacha as president for instance. As you can see, no one knew what was going on until Melaye raised his motion. And it appears only a few people can tell you what is going on at this moment.

3) Yet again, no system of budgeting is foolproof. Politicians use all manner of semantics to fool people, don't be carried away. When the issues with the so-called zero budgeting start emanating, you won't be in Mars.

Would zero budgeting have prevented Babatunde Fashola from awarding a website contract for N78m or 2nos borehole for N138m? You evaded that.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by clintwine(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
porka:

REACTIONS

1) REMITA deduction from Nigeria's Treasury at source leaves room for fraudulent practice, maybe the kind that brought about this controversy.
It is against Nigeria's constitution to deduct Nigeria's money without legislature approval. And then what measures are in place to monitor how much is deducted and when they are deducted? From what we know, it doesn't seem there's any measure in place yet. If there is, the CBN would not have to RECOVER these monies from Systemspecs.

2) Your answer is ambiguous. Please clarify.
Spin doctors say 40% of the 1% belongs to banks. Why did the CBN not ask the bank to refund their own share?

ANSWER

1) I would rather Nigeria continue to fine-tune any system we agree on. Make it transparent. No system is foolproof. It is execution that matters. This one has not been executed properly. If it was, I doubt if anyone would be able to raise thess kind of issues. I mentioned earlier that all systems have teething problems. I was being very diplomatic; all systems have loopholes that can be exploited.

Meanwhile, why is there a problem with Dino Melaye's motion if you postulate that we all can monitor and know where and when mega monies are being stolen?

We have agreed to deploy technology (it seems all of us have accepted Jonathan's Goat and Yam Theory afterall) so let's monitor the execution and fine-tune it.

2) Again, a bad or good idea depends on execution. As you can see. This system if care is not taken (if the loopholes are not blocked now) is opened to stealing of "mega proportion" by any president and his few accolades - what happens if/when we have someone like Abacha as president for instance. As you can see, no one knew what was going on until Melaye raised his motion. And it appears only a few people can tell you what is going on at this moment.

3) Yet again, no system of budgeting is foolproof. Politicians use all manner of semantics to fool people, don't be carried away. When the issues with the so-called zero budgeting start emanating, you won't be in Mars.

Would zero budgeting have prevented Babatunde Fashola from awarding a website contract for N78m or 2nos borehole for N138m? You evaded that.

The TSA we are talking about was not Buharis brain child, It was jonathans, all the deals were agreed in that government. They could not implement or execute it appropriately as he was surrounded with a lot of corrupt people and he was not strong enough to effect it.
we have someone who has the will power to effect it and not scared of what people say

do you know how many MDAs there are , do you have an idea of how many accounts they each have, how can you monitor these?
the best way of monitoring is a single account so all Nigerians can beam their search lights on, but when someone comes up with the idea that this is a method of looting by the government then i can only assume that they gained from the looting and corrupt practices of multiple accounts where someone can keep governments money in fixed accounts to get the interest on it

to your question about the banks, let me give you a common illustration of how banks do business
when you go to buy Jamb forms from banks they get a commission for each sale, that is the percentage they take for that.
hope that helps.

I did work in a bank some years ago, so i have a very good idea of what i am talking about
before you make up your mind about someone spinning a story, investigate it

1 Like

Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by Harwoyeez(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
karashita:

Thanks
U welcome
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by naughtyboi419(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bro u writeup is unbias so I get one APC form fr u any time u ready to join us leme knw cos ayade n udom emmanuel don get dia own na to mke am public remain
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by zanga420: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
chymystique:
Tonye, ve you returned to APC? Or You ve decided to sit on the Fence.. smiley...

Apt and Unbiased content you wrote up there though
hey, we need a new nigeria mentality for our future n that of our kids. Unfortunately in this cline whenever one tells people truth in what they're doing wrong such a person is tagged opposition/enemy, unless d person follows blindly. Neither do we look at the ppl we support n tell them the naked truth when they go wrong. Its time we desist from this, to help us become a better nation.
As per d TSA commission, bringing it down, will help alot, considering d volume of money to flow through it overtime. Nice work from all at d time being. God bless gej!
God bless pmb!
God bless nigeria!
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by porka: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
clintwine:

The TSA we are talking about was not Buharis brain child, It was jonathans, all the deals were agreed in that government. They could not implement or execute it appropriately as he was surrounded with a lot of corrupt people and he was not strong enough to effect it.
we have someone who has the will power to effect it and not scared of what people say

do you know how many MDAs there are , do you have an idea of how many accounts they each have, how can you monitor these?
the best way of monitoring is a single account so all Nigerians can beam their search lights on, but when someone comes up with the idea that this is a method of looting by the government then i can only assume that they gained from the looting and corrupt practices of multiple accounts where someone can keep governments money in fixed accounts to get the interest on it

to your question about the banks, let me give you a common illustration of how banks do business
when you go to buy Jamb forms from banks they get a commission for each sale, that is the percentage they take for that.
hope that helps.

I did work in a bank some years ago, so i have a very good idea of what i am talking about
before you make up your mind about someone spinning a story, investigate it

My friend, we have moved beyond these stuffs you wrote up there.

If you are still dribbling backwards, it's either you love it that way or your don't have a grasp of the issues.

Jonathan initiated TSA, we know.

Jonathan didn't have "balls" to implement it, you are entitled to your fantasy.

Let's move on to the implementation now, shall we?

Buhari has the "biggest balls" in the world now, beautiful.

He is surrounded by Michael the Archangel, Gabriel, Uriel and other similar agents, we can see that.

They have mopped up money from different MDAs, fact.

Except that there is a problem.

Monies have been allegedly "stolen" or are being "stolen".

And part of those monies have been RECOVERED by the CBN.

Anything that is recovered must have been stolen or probably lost or is being owed.

That's where we are now.

The issue we are dealing with now is the 1% charge by the "stakeholders".

Spin doctors said the 1% is shared between the banks, the consultants and the CBN.

Hope you get it to this point?

They went on to give the sharing ratio as 50:40:10 for Consultants, Banks and CBN respectively.

N8.6bn has been RECOVERED from the consultants.

We assume that is just the 50% of the charges, based on the sharing ratio by the spin doctors.

We are still left with 40% and 10% for the banks and the CBN respectively.

Do you understand now?

No one is talking of JAMB or IJMB or NECO or NABTEB.

Let's leave that one for another day.

My question is why did the CBN not similarly RECOVER the banks' share of the 1%?

Whether they collected by selling JAMB forms or they collected it with "Kolo" is not material at this point.

Congratulations on your earlier banking career.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by biafranqueen: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2015
PassingShot:

So, he has already failed on refineries and subsidy in you guys' books?
Idiocy is when you expect PMB to fix monumental problems of over sixteen years in just five months.
But you said that in two months the progress pass anything you ever see in your life Remember grin it's not about what media propaganda spreads, common sense should have prevail. We should all be more biased as the Op has done in this article. GEJ did so much against the wishes of the Cabal, especially with people like OBJ and Tinubu pissed at him for cutting them out.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by Ghandi12: 4:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Just in case anyone in charge or working closely with with the TSA authority peep in this thread.

# The contact phone numbers available on net for the Office of the Accountant General are wrong and others are not going through at all. TSA needs a complaint/help desk to quickly address simple but urgent issues.

# Some public institutions complain they have not been allocated TSA accounts thereby paralyzing transactions - why is it difficult to generate TSA account for all MDAs after 1 month, especially, at this time when the nation needs all the income we can garner.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2015
realnews:

This is a good advice to op.
If he can be neutral, people will respect his opinion and he will be well known as an intelligent researcher without bias.
This is what he lacked many years back.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by omoalaro: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2015
This is incisive but i had to check thrice to be sure TonyeBarcanista wrote it.
Re: Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy by realborn(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2015
@OP,

Excellent.

You absolutely penned my thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: It's Time For Difficult Decisions, Says Osinbajo / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.