Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Bitter Experience With Amaka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bitter Experience With Amaka (2042 Views)

Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience With Amaka by DikSin(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2015
I met this girl, Amaka few months ago. I met her when I was dead broke. She claimed to "love me" but it all became clear to me she's a low class Olosho under the influence of poverty; a hardcore Oloshii would be an understatement.

Whenever she visits, I'd squeeze out some Naira bill to buy stuff & give her "okada money" eventhough she knows I'm "managing". She just can't help put her Longa_Longa under control... On every visit, she must use my body spray, hair cream, body cream for her ever white coloured skin and my PC to charge her techno phone.

Having let all these go on for a while, I now feel it's time to let my Kamar come alive; I tried to "reap what I sow" but as a bad girl and "Lord of the harvest" she'll wickedly deny me ;(

All these went on for months... she won't let me kiss her not to talk of "touch her". The best I've gotten from her so far are awkward hugss and dirty-slippery saliver spit into my mouth when I forced my kiss on her lips. embarassed
God dey!

I left her for good; she stopped coming to my house and God opened road. I begin see money small_small... Met at one of the top salon few days ago, she saw me well dressed and looking clean. I walked passed her after the shave with a brief "hi" with no exclamation mark. That night she remembered my number, chat me up on whatsapp, telling me all sorts of crap, how I "pushed her away" blah... Blah...blah. All these she did hoping to find her way back to me. But as a good guy, I plan to forgive her only if she'll change for good.

Just this morning, I called her phone to have a platonic conversation with her, guess what the hungry unrepentant goat has to say? " Are you taking me out?" She asked. "I want you to take me out and buy me Ice Cream," she added. I was like: Chineke, so this overgrown "teenager" never change with #Change?? She told me she's 16 eventhough she looks 24. Now this

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by donholy28(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2015
lol op u don enter one chance...but 16yrs wtf?
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by Edehsman(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Lyrics
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Add more bitter leaf. The experience nor bitter reach.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Following.... I wan see whether you chop enough sense to handle girls like this without incident.

By the way, na 1-0 against you o. let's see if you can equalize and get the winning goal.

SeeNoEvil
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by femo86(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
U score goal abi u no score shikena
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by Fireson: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Did you guys fhurk? angry
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by tpiah2: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buy her an iphone instead of techno and see wonders.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by obiorathesubtle: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mehn, that girl sabi use clipper well. She don shave you time and again
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by PureWays(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Stop thinking she is gonna change.. Trust me, they don't.. She's a hungry runs girl,so don't play nice with her.. Ditch that lady Bro, she ain't worth shiit!

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by Holywizard: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
so?
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by DikSin(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Continuation from the first post.

I'm sorry tonight episode of "My bitter Experience With Amaka" is not going to be interesting as anticipated. Reason?? I'm starting a video tutorial on how to earn more $$$ online. So, please bear with me.

I know this isn't a continuation in itself, just that I had to write something to fulfil my promise.

This whole fuss about Amaka is not really worth it in the first place... I guess I wasn't thinking beyond the moment when choose to set the ball rolling. The thing is, the girl is bad and she knows. And I am in no way trying to unseat her from that humble place of shame.

I believe God wants me to learn a thing or two through meeting her... Also, I hope to always remember her name whenever I feel like falling in love or looking for a "stress remover".

I hope 20% of my writeup makes sense to you. Please pardon me for the uneccessary suspense all along.

Have a good night rest everyone.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by DikSin(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
donholy28:
lol op u don enter one chance...but 16yrs wtf?
I guess that's her "hustle age"
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by DikSin(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
CeenoEvu:
Following.... I wan see whether you chop enough sense to handle girls like this without incident.

By the way, na 1-0 against you o. let's see if you can equalize and get the winning goal.

SeeNoEvil

Yeah, you're right CeenoEvu. But sometimes even the world best player suffer loss... Ask Messi, ask CR7. No biggii about that; afterall, I don dish better meal wey pass her own. If you know what I mean wink
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op una wey never get paying job na una go dey put woman matter for head.ehen a guy wey dey still recieve small allawee frm im parents go get plenty babes dey put on monthly allowance.na wah for una.no wonder many young guys dey do yahoo plus.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by DikSin(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
femo86:
U score goal abi u no score shikena
No sir, the ball ricochet off the post
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by DikSin(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fireson:
Did you guys fhurk? angry

No sir
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by DikSin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
tpiah2:
Buy her an iphone instead of techno and see wonders.

She aint worth it.
She would demand for an iWatch and a power bank
Re: My Bitter Experience With Amaka by DikSin(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Mehn, that girl sabi use clipper well. She don shave you time and again

She "shave" herself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. / Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers / 9 Hilarious Ways Guys Act When A Lady Says No To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.