Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 (37625 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With / Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by tayexz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
y would Samsung b no1
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by DanielJones: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by IZUKWU(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
How many nigerians can before iphone or even better samsung phone . Abeg tecno na number one
boombay:
infinix nko?undecided

End Time list.
if you doubt me,go to retailers make they clear your eyes wella

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Abbey2sam(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
henry007:

I love blackberry but they're not number 2 in popularity. As far as i know Iphone is number one in popularity followed by Samsung then Nokia then Tecno and then Blackberry.

We're talking about all phones here, not just smart phones.

i deal with fones, samsung is more popular
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
OP..Your isn't complete without infinix ohh...Na infinix phone dey rock for town and campus now.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by IZUKWU(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abbey2sam:

i deal with fones, samsung is more popular
are you saying that in the last six months you have sold more samsungs phones than tecno phones
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by xtervaganza(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
RooneyMan:
People saying Iphone is No. 1, how often do U see people with IPhone in Nigeria
people use it in naija though but not as much as Samsung, bb and tecno
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by yyeanqah(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wetun kwancern mi
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by seunoni34(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nokia, iphone and blackberry shouldn't be on the list.
Where is infinix?Smh
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by mn09abk: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Na runz girls phone.....na uni girls those guys dey judge with
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Abbey2sam(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
IZUKWU:
are you saying that in the last six months you have sold more samsungs phones than tecno phones

just in respect to samsung and apple
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by mn09abk: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Na runz girls phone.....na uni girls those guys dey judge with as lasisi will say end time phones
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Richy4(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
OP, I have just forgiven you for comparing Liverpool with Blackberry.

Please don't repeat such again.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by clek: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
RooneyMan:
Nigeria does not even have a steady network for iPhone and you are mentioning it. Those who have it are just showing off because majority can't afford the I tune card.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by tpiadotcom: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Of what benefit is this info to me?

Someone explain plz.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Tycoflu(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

I was born and bred in Enugu. I saved a lot of money during service year, about 180k. Then I relocated to uyo after service because of a contract job. I spent all the money to rent a self-contain and also feed myself. They just suspended the work after paying me only for a month out of the 4 months I worked. I need five million to start a business.

YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY YOU GET PROBLEM? IF EVERYBODY BEGIN TALK WETIN THEY DEY PASS THROUGH EHH! YOU GO KNOW SAY YOU DEY LUCKY. NONSENSE! GO DIE IF YOU WON DIE. FRONT OF GOVT HOUSE GO BETTER CUZ E FIT CAUSE THE REVOLUTION WE DEY WAIT FOR

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Sgwash: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
RooneyMan:
Don't phucking mind them
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by johnsonrichard: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
You're on point
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by dblaisepascal(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
. @depressedsoul'. My humble advice! First u need God. Secondly, in ur write up, u didn't mention being disabled' u can aswell do something and be independent' obviously, ur means of browsing might either be a cellphone,pc or tab' for you to browse efficiently and post this writeup, u must have spent a fortune on MB. Selling this gadgets, u can @least make some little cash, start a mini business or better still, take a stroll around ur environment, involve in building services and make some cool cash. Don't expect sympathy from Nigerians' a bus conductor have a dream of flying Bentley'. Stay Bless' God is ur strenght.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by donwise1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
If ur rating is actually according to popularity in Nigeria, then it should go like this...
Samsung, Tecno, BlackBerry, Nokia, Infinix, iPhone

Most Nigerian Android users uses Tecno because it is affordable. IPhone users are not that much. Nokia is already fading out, the same with BB but some are still managing bb10 devices

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
clek:
Nigeria does not even have a steady network for iPhone and you are mentioning it. Those who have it are just showing off because majority can't afford the I tune card.

Pls explain the bolded
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=IllestMind post=40201652]Chill guys.

I agree samsung is n0 1
Follow by blackberry
But iphone comes before nokia please
Then tecno had been overtaking by infinix.

According to my observations. I dey look person phone well well. I don't know, I just like to look at people phone.[
I guess, you must have been a Viewer from your mother's womb,bcoz of ur inborn ability to spy on pple's phone.# u need deliverance. visit the nearest mfm.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Rick9(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
No infinix mtchrewwww #TeamInfinix De Hottest One
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by PHATE007(f): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Where's INFINIX on d list?
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
If we are talking about numbers only, Nokia and Techno are the top 2... low income group (farmers, security guard, drivers etc) use low end Nokia or Techno phones.

Iphone is popular BUT most Nigerians don't have high end phones.

henry007:

I love blackberry but they're not number 2 in popularity. As far as i know Iphone is number one in popularity followed by Samsung then Nokia then Tecno and then Blackberry.

We're talking about all phones here, not just smart phones.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Emeka71(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
IllestMind:
Chill guys.

I agree samsung is n0 1
Follow by blackberry

According to my observations. I dey look person phone well well. I don't know, I just like to look at people phone.
You are ahone possesed.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Emeka71(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
IllestMind:
Chill guys.

I agree samsung is n0 1
Follow by blackberry

According to my observations. I dey look person phone well well. I don't know, I just like to look at people phone.
You are phone possesed.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by youngguru23(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
People shouting Iphone numba 1 in Nigeria. Una dy mad oh. In dis type of country wey poverty surplus u dy put Iphone 1st. Maybe nobody can't even afford gionee for dere family and dey are shouting Iphone.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by redcliff: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
benigneOne:
A pretty much apt. Rating if we are talking about just smart phones.
If it's just phones, Then Nokia should be most popular of all time.
Nokia
Samsung
Blackberry
Iphone
Tecno
Internationally, in that order.

Erm what is tecno? Its only in nigeria u see such crap!!!
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Revolva(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
I beg naa lie na blackberry be d number one jor...most used then tecno for d andriod users how many fit aafford a good samsung...not to mention iphone

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by concord129(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:
This list is incomplete without infinix. I even wonder what Nokia is doing there. Do people still use Nokia? Even the lumia self is not appealing
which region are u living? no abuse pls.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Davedoz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Most popular phones of ALL time in Nigeria....

1. Nokia - this product shook Nigeria. During school days, some of us had 2nokia phones sef! Sometimes 3! Of all time, i.e.
atleast for the past 15yrs.... No think am! It has to be Nokia! Them take us make money! Its not debatable!

2. Blackberry - Oboy! BB! This one got our gals crazy and stupid! BB? Oh my! All you hear is. . . . "I want to sell
my curve 2 and buy curve this.....", "I wanna sell my bold 2 and boy bold 4!" From one bb to another! "I want to sell my toucch 2 and buy bold 5!"...... Una know the remaining story!

3. Samsung - it deserves this spot. No need for explanation!

4. Tecno - Straight to the point: for the last 4 years Tecno has been the Nokia I explained above! Shikena!

5. Can be anything! Make them drag for that spot!

Those saying iphone, should tell me how many times they've see Nigerians using iphone. ipod was very popular one time, not iphone! Haba. . . .

I no dey like comment again, when I don miss front page, but this iphone peeps annoyed me!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blackberry 10 Over Android / Gionee Marathon M6 - Nairaland Review / How To Know If Your Samsung Galaxy Phone Is Genuine Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.