Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,414 members, 7,958,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 (37915 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Try Out Unpopular Phone Brands / Consumer Perception: Phone Brands And What They Are Stingy With / Top 8 Selling PHONE Brands In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by sherifos: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
its a two part post, so kindly wait for the second part guys, especially the lovers of infinix, and ... hmmmn gionnee, wiko dem.. would soon be uploading the data for them
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by dapsonlou(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
henry007:

I love blackberry but they're not number 2 in popularity. As far as i know Iphone is number one in popularity followed by Samsung then Nokia then Tecno and then Blackberry.

We're talking about all phones here, not just smart phones.

IPhone is popular, but not the most used in Nigeria. Samsung is the most used phone in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by bizgai(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
I think it should be phones that are making news in 2015
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by MrBasketball: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
RooneyMan:
People saying Iphone is No. 1, how often do U see people with IPhone in Nigeria
It isn't the matter of numbers of users it's the it how known they are all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by MrBasketball: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
sherifos:
its a two part post, so kindly wait for the second part guys, especially the lovers of infinix, and ... hmmmn gionnee, wiko dem.. would soon be uploading the data for them
As wiko released any lollipop phones yet?
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Sike(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
RooneyMan:
Oyami lenu oh
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by just4wilson(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
#teamHTC
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by amdoyin82(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Tycoflu:

I was born and bred in Enugu. I saved a lot of money during service year, about 180k. Then I relocated to uyo after service because of a contract job. I spent all the money to rent a self-contain and also feed myself. They just suspended the work after paying me only for a month out of the 4 months I worked. I need five million to start a business.

YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY YOU GET PROBLEM? IF EVERYBODY BEGIN TALK WETIN THEY DEY PASS THROUGH EHH! YOU GO KNOW SAY YOU DEY LUCKY. NONSENSE! GO DIE IF YOU WON DIE. FRONT OF GOVT HOUSE GO BETTER CUZ E FIT CAUSE THE REVOLUTION WE DEY WAIT FOR
DAT is fair enof.. If u can not assist d poor dude in anyway, while spewing thrash.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by amdoyin82(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
God almighty will provide u a good job.. Just be prayerful and have d believe DAT ur situation is temporary. U shall scale through in Jesus name. if u don't mind working in a corporate security outfit, be bemil,asaka and so on.. I can help get d link. All u need to is to undergo two weeks training and thereafter u get been posted earn a salary minimum of 30k an some egunje from cheerful givers to supplement ur salary. I tink u can build a life from dere.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by MsZeezah: 1:26am On Nov 20, 2015
clek:
Nigeria does not even have a steady network for iPhone and you are mentioning it. Those who have it are just showing off because majority can't afford the I tune card.
What is iTunes card? cheesy
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Tycoflu(m): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2015
amdoyin82:
DAT is fair enof.. If u can not assist d poor dude in anyway, while spewing thrash.

You are free to call it trash. This guy has being repeating the same story on many threads. Some people suggested to him to pick a menial job to make ends meet yet he keeps seeking for attention. Na only am get problem? Some are in worse situation than his and they still go about, hustling and praying to God for better days.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by ismolicious(m): 6:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:
This list is incomplete without infinix. I even wonder what Nokia is doing there. Do people still use Nokia? Even the lumia self is not appealing
Nokia will always be there, the topic is 5 most popular phone, an average Nigerian use the torch light Nokia phone as their second phone
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by lordmagic(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2015
BB All d way!
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Frontier2: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2015
NOKIA is going into oblivion gradually, but when you look at the number of users in Nigeria Tecno clearly leads the pack

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Moradeeke(f): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Yipeee! my phone is among the most popular phone in Nigeria.
#Team......
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by donhils: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2015
RooneyMan:
Help me ask them oh. I can count the number of iphones I've seen in the last 4 months.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2015
tlking abt phones? Abegi wetin concern us..mtchww..abeg any1 living in ilorin,shey vacant house still dy for oke odo?
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by RitzyPrince(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Is Tecno a name of Phone?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by khadaffi(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2015
RooneyMan:
God bless you there. I was about asking the same question

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by ChildofChukwu(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
IPhone is awesome but too "rigid".

Blackberry? I don't wanna go there...!

Nokia Windows!?! Like seriously?

Samsung is cool, but OS update and support is poor as with all other Android devices.

I'm sticking with Google's Nexus for life!
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by Xhaka(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2015
seunoni34:
Nokia, iphone and blackberry shouldn't be on the list.
Where is infinix?Smh
Infinix na upcoming brand
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by benigneOne(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Gionee nko? Gionee wen don gain ground scatter

Commot iPhone dia

What's gionee ?? Please
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2015
benigneOne:

What's gionee ?? Please
I will pretend u didn't ask this
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by benigneOne(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I will pretend u didn't ask this

I'm seriously asking a question.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2015
benigneOne:

I'm seriously asking a question.
iPhone is a superior and expensive phone... Which you'll only find in the hands rich and well to do folks

But Tecno, Infinix, Gionee, and Samsung phones are all found on average Nigerians.

Lemme tell you, Gionee phones are way better than Tecno and Infinix phones... #Fact

Popularity... These 4 phones I mentioned here thumps the iPhone hands down... But quality wise the iPhone kills them... iphones gain popularity most in The US, Europe and some part of Asia....
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2015
ChildofChukwu:
IPhone is awesome but too "rigid".

Blackberry? I don't wanna go there...!

Nokia Windows!?! Like seriously?

Samsung is cool, but OS update and support is poor as with all other Android devices.

I'm sticking with Google's Nexus for life!
Baba we talking bout popularity not quality

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by jahbiz: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
if u are born and berd in lagos, you will survive without begging or doing illegal deals
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by stonemind(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrBasketball:
It isn't the matter of numbers of users it's the it how known they are all over the world.

Read the topic bfr you comment mumu..
top five most popular brand in "NIGERIA" not"WORLD"
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by stonemind(f): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
This according to my own review.

Nokia
Tecno
Blackberry
Samsung
Infinix.. iPhone my A$$
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by MrBasketball: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
stonemind:

Read the topic bfr you comment mumu.. top five most popular brand in "NIGERIA" not"WORLD"
Isn't Nigeria part of the world? Idiot.
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by stonemind(f): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

Isn't Nigeria part of the world? Idiot.

Nawaooo this guy you go school at all Lemi quote it for you again. The topic reads
The top five most popular mobile phone brands in "NIGERIA". hope say you don get am? Olodo
Re: Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 by MrBasketball: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
stonemind:

Nawaooo this guy you go school at all Lemi quote it for you again. The topic reads
The top five most popular mobile phone brands in "NIGERIA". hope say you don get am? Olodo
I won't blame you for your inability to comprehend my post. Dimwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications / See What Happens On. The Internet Every 60 Seconds / Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.