Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary (23929 Views)

Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

no get me right. In this case we have a general issue at stake, all PM's were sack, the normal thing to do is to likewise generalise the investigation. Not selective invitation

How did you know others were never invited. A mischievous person reported her case, knowing how you guys will always react to such story.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by elbaraj001(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
why not general investigation, why pick just an eastern fellow, are others saints?
See small pikin tinking..abeg...must u show everyone dat u re not yet matured?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by moderation2020: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

How did you know others were never invited. A mischievous person reported her case, knowing how you guys will always react to such story.
are you saying they were all invited
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Masculity(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari
Leave corruption annd fight terrorism first
When u are done wit dat, then corruption
Maybe after fighting corruption all our soldiers may have disappeared
my Oga na corruption brought terrorism.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
damton:

LOL. I DON'T THINK LIKE ONE ,JUST THE WAY YOU DO
Jus lookedat ur picture and then I gave up
Lmao
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by moderation2020: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
elbaraj001:

See small pikin tinking..abeg...must u show everyone dat u re not yet matured?
May Amadioha bathe with your blood and your lineage.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

are you saying they were all invited
Possibly, any goat that must have eaten the yams in her care. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by kobe79: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
[s]Oga Buhari

When u are done wit dat,
then corruption

Maybe after fighting corruption all our soldiers may have disappeared[/s]

did u smoke tortoise poo?
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by CyberWolf: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Very good. This is one of the Sabo we have among Birfrans who can go to any length to please the Zoo. Let the zoo government deal with her...
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by echomog1: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=14pt] undecided I WISH BUHARI CAME BACK AS A MILITARY MAN SO HE CAN HAVE FULL POWERS TO ARREST AND DEAL WITH ALL THESE THIEVES WITHOUT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY CONDONES CORRUPTION AND IT'S THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE MASSES BECAUSE IT GIVES LOOTERS CHANCES TO RUN FROM ONE COURT TO ANOTHER HEREBY DELAYING JUSTICE sad. I WISH BUHARI HAD THE POWERS OF THAT NORTH KOREAN LEADER. BY NOW ALL THIEVES IN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE REFUNDED ALL THEY STOLE sad WHO WAN DIE[/size]
meaning you want all d sw ppl in jail. ...u harsh oo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Toktee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

U need to go and deposit your brain in a bank and then come back to take it when it matures

Thank me later ediot
To be honest,is there anything like Biafra SORRY,BIAFRA?
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:
IPOB almajiri. Craze dey worry you? Your mother is very irresponsible, she raised a fool grin
Wey re. Bastard who doesnt know his father. Ure a wasted s.p.e.r.m.
You are Otu Ocha.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
masterpower:

I'm a product of bestiality

Pele. grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by doctokwus: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
IlekeHD:

Are you mad?
No need for the ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by ndigbo: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

It was a bait, and your foolish Biafran touts fell for it.
Dasuki is under serious probe, nobody is seeing it as an attack on the Sokoto caliphate, knowing that Dasuki is a scion and a royal blood of Sokoto.
But why must the Igbos race always feel threatened when you touch one of them.

Are you sure, is this not a mistaken identity

Did i sound threatened, in any way ? i guess you should get your facts right !
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Arogunmasa(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
boman2014:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/193469-breaking-efcc-arrests-recently-sacked-permanent-secretary-over-corruption-allegation.html

This seems to me like an invitation not an arrest, Mister Press man. Stop the media hype and report news responsibly.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by KingObs: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
eyeview:

This is d best sucker punch I've heard all year. It deserves d sucker punch of d year 2015 award.
Bros,easy ooo. Although d boy na tribal idiot,but this was too much for one person naa

and you just nailed it too, is calling him a tribal idiot a title?......#lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by psquaret: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

U need to go and deposit your brain in a bank and then come back to take it when it matures

Thank me later ediot

how about this

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by elbaraj001(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

May Amadioha bathe with your blood and your lineage.
Lol...small boy...go on with ur ranting...I love it when it pears u in d hrt like an arrow.....lol...am expecting more from u...boy....
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by arresa: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I support Buhari in his anti-corruption war

But i don't support his selective probing

Both quotes makes zero sense. It's either you support the anti-corruption war or you don't.

You can not have it both ways...
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by frankdivine: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided I WISH BUHARI CAME BACK AS A MILITARY MAN SO HE CAN HAVE FULL POWERS TO ARREST AND DEAL WITH ALL THESE THIEVES WITHOUT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY CONDONES CORRUPTION AND IT'S THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE MASSES BECAUSE IT GIVES LOOTERS CHANCES TO RUN FROM ONE COURT TO ANOTHER HEREBY DELAYING JUSTICE sad. I WISH BUHARI HAD THE POWERS OF THAT NORTH KOREAN LEADER. BY NOW ALL THIEVES IN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE REFUNDED ALL THEY STOLE sad WHO WAN DIE
You made lota of sense. I concur

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by damton(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

Jus lookedat ur picture and then I gave up

Lmao

ofcourse, you'll give up . There's is no match in intelligence and appearance.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Drabrah(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

When u are done wit dat,
then corruption

& u don't know dat corruption takes its own toll on d fight against terrorism. Or ain't u aware dat there's a case of #333billion fake arms scandal romancing d former NSA Presently!
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by roxell120(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
SEE THEM, STEALING FROM THE COUNTRY THEY CALL A "ZOO" LATER THEY WILL COME HERE AND BE CLAMORING FOR STUPID BIAFRA....NA GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF YOU!
WITH THIS AMOUNT OF BILE IN U,Y ARE U STILL RATTLED ABOUT OUR DEPARTURE FROM THIS ZOO HUH? DIVORSE IS ALLOWED,WE ARE ONLY EXPECTING OUR CERTIFICATE SOONEST
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by teamchocolate: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Manbryto(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Before I came on naira land to read comment. Nowadays its nothing more than curse, abuse, insult and name calling. What the hell is wrong with everybody here. The quest for national unity and integration seems to me like a pipe dream. What has anyone here achieved so far by hating others?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by ogbukara: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mrs nkechi is innocent this government is selective in everything
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
boman2014:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/193469-breaking-efcc-arrests-recently-sacked-permanent-secretary-over-corruption-allegation.html

Nigeria women are bad for politics. Thieves. People calling for more women in politics should park well. I never had confidence in Nigeria women in politics cos armed robber wife NA ARMED ROBBER too.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by moderation2020: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
elbaraj001:

Lol...small boy...go on with ur ranting...I love it when it pears u in d hrt like an arrow.....lol...am expecting more from u...boy....

you are expecting more from your father, bastard
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Prymestrr(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

When u are done wit dat,
then corruption

What an insensible post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens / Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right / Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.