Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary (23925 Views)

Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by damton(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

Leave corruption annd fight terrorism first

When u are done wit dat then corruption

Maybe after fighting corruption all our soldiers may have disappeared

STUPIDITY TAKEN TO A WHOLE NEW HEIGHT

CLAP FOR YA SEF

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by dammytosh: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
They invited her for interrogation.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by karashita: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
O sele! E don happen!
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
You already calling her a thief when there's no conviction from any court, all you apc chest beaters are empty vessels
seunmsg:
Time to vomit all that she stole while in office. In this PMB, you won't get away with stealing. The war on corruption is gradually gathering momentum.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by bizza45: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
UNTIL SHE IS FOUND GUILTY MAKE UNA SHARRAP embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by darlenese(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Witches are hunting
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by IlekeHD: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

No i am not
Ur fada is

I know, that's why I asked if you're mad.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Okadalifestyle(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
If she is corrupt and found guilty let us visit her in one of the Nigerian prisons. But that won't stop Biafra agitations.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:
May Amadioha bathe with your blood and your lineage. Fucccking homeless Osu Biafran. grin
You won't even be worthy to have ur own lineage
Wild animal
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by ndigbo: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

can you hear your self ?

So, what you are trying to tell us is that all other MDA's should sleep and or not do their duties till we stop Boko Haram

we should all be logical and practical when giving our submissions. Thank You!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by RedCard1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
And some peeps will still come here to say we need more women in the government. Women are the biggest thieves. Shame

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by eyeview: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

U need to go and deposit your brain in a bank and then come back to take it when it matures

Thank me later ediot

This is d best sucker punch I've heard all year. It deserves d sucker punch of d year 2015 award.
Bros,easy ooo. Although d boy na tribal idiot,but this was too much for one person naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by arsenal33: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

Seems you are close to some of the thieves
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
good.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
IlekeHD:

I know, that's why I asked if you're mad.

I'm happy u know
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
*UP NEPA* Congratulations Nigerians!!! PETROL PRICES DROPPED BY BUHARI. Petrol is now selling across the country at N57 per liter on Jumia, konga and OLX petrol stations. I just bought 50 litres ONLINE now. For more LIES & JOKES....... Send APC scam to 419 .this is the change indeed fuel 250/litre
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
arsenal33:

Seems you are close to some of the thieves
LAME
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by DaegiiWealth(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
I think that's all, you know?
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:

See this Ijaw sslave too dey get opinion. cheesy
You cowardly, jobless, hopeless, unproductive yorubastic Zoogerian and chief maid servant of the islamic caliphate of almajiris
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

My Parents are Wild animals

I know, it's written all over you.
ipob tout. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by homirefacuny(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
IlekeHD:

Are you mad?
Lwkmd..... I Yaff Laff tire o.
That question got me cracking...
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
damton:

STUPIDITY TAKEN TO A WHOLE NEW HEIGHT
CLAP FOR YA SEF
BUSH ANIMAL
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by gbemi15: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
why not general investigation, why pick just an eastern fellow, are others saints?
How many eastern fellows have been invited? so if sometin is amiss,but as long as d fellow is eastern he or she shld not be invited? Nigerians
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by eyeview: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
SEE THEM, STEALING FROM THE COUNTRY THEY CALL A "ZOO" LATER THEY WILL COME HERE AND BE CLAMORING FOR STUPID BIAFRA....NA GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF YOU!

I guess its okay when the north who has been looting since independence continues with some hand downs to the yorubas right?
I don't understand why kids like you will be quick to identify tribe once its igbo but has been turning a blind eye all d while d monies and offices have been moving up north. Are u too cowardly to confront them
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
masterpower:

[s]You cowardly, jobless, hopeless, unproductive yorubastic Zoogerian and chief maid servant of the islamic caliphate of almajiris[/s]
IPOB almajiri. Craze dey worry you?
Your mother is very irresponsible, she raised a fool grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by kingviny: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
check this out

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
gbemi15:
How many eastern fellows have been invited? so if sometin is amiss,but as long as d fellow is eastern he or she shld not be invited? Nigerians

Don't mind these fools. Their persecution complex is second to none. Thank goodness that Dasuki is not an Igbo man. We for no hear word for Nigeria from these fools.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by damton(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:

BUSH ANIMAL

LOL. I DON'T THINK LIKE ONE ,JUST THE WAY YOU DO
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by ndigbo: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
simplycarro:
Biafran thief grin

you should be ashamed of yourself.

From East to West, North to South, has any of the thieving politicians impacted on us in any favorable way the only people that feel the impact of their milking the Treasury are their immediate families.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=14pt] undecided I WISH BUHARI CAME BACK AS A MILITARY MAN SO HE CAN HAVE FULL POWERS TO ARREST AND DEAL WITH ALL THESE THIEVES WITHOUT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY CONDONES CORRUPTION AND IT'S THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE MASSES BECAUSE IT GIVES LOOTERS CHANCES TO RUN FROM ONE COURT TO ANOTHER HEREBY DELAYING JUSTICE sad. I WISH BUHARI HAD THE POWERS OF THAT NORTH KOREAN LEADER. BY NOW ALL THIEVES IN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE REFUNDED ALL THEY STOLE sad WHO WAN DIE[/size]
when he turns to your region don't shout egbami oooo looking for who to fight with you
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by moderation2020: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
gbemi15:
no get me right. In this case we have a general issue at stake, all PM's were sack, the normal thing to do is to likewise generalise the investigation. Not selective invitation
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by simplycarro: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
ndigbo:

you should be ashamed of yourself.

From East to West, North to South, has any of the thieving politicians impacted on us in any favorable way the only people that feel the impact of their milking the Treasury are their immediate families.

It was a bait, and your foolish Biafran touts fell for it.
Dasuki is under serious probe, nobody is seeing it as an attack on the Sokoto caliphate, knowing that Dasuki is a scion and a royal blood of Sokoto.
But why must the Igbo race always feel threatened when you touch one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Copy Of Letter Fayose Sent To EFCC (Photo) / PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.