Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary (23923 Views)

Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by kingsleyugwu: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
http://www.learnerstools.com/2015/11/do-you-know-you-can-now-locate-your.html?m=0

Do You Know You Can Now Locate Your Lost Phone Using Google Search?
Just click on the link

AIRTEL users, Here is a good news for you guys!! AIRTEL Nigeria has just introduced weekend data bundle capped at 1024mb (1GB) for just ₦100 only..

Dial *474*1# to activate!

Dial *140# to check data. It can be use only on weekends (Friday to Sunday).
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by kolaaderin: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

Leave corruption annd fight terrorism first

When u are done wit dat,
then corruption

Maybe after fighting corruption all our soldiers may have disappeared

terrorism is born from chronic corruption, this are the same corrupt people sponsoring terrorism just to keep the government busy. we have to uproot them all and terrorism will die a natural death.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by hotdi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
IlekeHD:

Are you mad?

grin Gbam
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by afokenny: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
So Buhari should live curuption and fight Terorism? Have you 4goten dat terorism is d child birth of curuption? He needs to fight the two, both are posing huge treat to humanity. And Nigeria can not survive if the menance is not swiftly erradicated.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Pque(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijapips02:
angry why evils? why always Us? Before you go on and shout Biafra, remember that Dasuki is Hausa and Tinubu sounds like a yoruba name.

Another reason or justification for the high theft, stealing, corruption and misappropriation of public fund among public office holders in the last administration could be the fact that there is conspiracy among the high public officers to settle Biafra from d money made by milking the Nigeria nation if not, what else could be the reason for such criminal act against Nigeria and nothing was done to stop such act but only to continue to lie to Nigerians that all is well: and the connection to all this incessant Biafra chants.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by SosaMontana(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
kolaaderin:

terrorism is born from chronic corruption, this are the same corrupt people sponsoring terrorism just to keep the government busy. we have to uproot them all and terrorism will die a natural death.

Ok thanks
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Nicepoker(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=14pt] undecided I WISH BUHARI CAME BACK AS A MILITARY MAN SO HE CAN HAVE FULL POWERS TO ARREST AND DEAL WITH ALL THESE THIEVES WITHOUT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY CONDONES CORRUPTION AND IT'S THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE MASSES BECAUSE IT GIVES LOOTERS CHANCES TO RUN FROM ONE COURT TO ANOTHER HEREBY DELAYING JUSTICE sad. I WISH BUHARI HAD THE POWERS OF THAT NORTH KOREAN LEADER. BY NOW ALL THIEVES IN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE REFUNDED ALL THEY STOLE sad WHO WAN DIE[/size]
can't u wish he can tame his BH boys?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by elbaraj001(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

you are expecting more from your father, bastard
Is dat all...u can say...I can see u re abt crying...pls dnt cry...I won't hurt u again boy.......but d next time u talk to ur boss dis way again....am gonna weep ur ass... foolish boy of unknown parents...u dnt have respect..i guess ur parents trained u dis way...anyway u re a waste of resources n time
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by HastaCuando(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry. This is very unfair!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by omogin(f): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
If Linus awute is not yet in jail, then Efcc are jokers of the millennium
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by moderation2020: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
elbaraj001:

Is dat all...u can say...I can see u re abt crying...pls dnt cry...I won't hurt u again boy.......but d next time u talk to ur boss dis way again....am gonna weep ur ass... foolish boy of unknown parents...u dnt have respect..i guess ur parents trained u dis way...anyway u re a waste of resources n time

go drink poison, Empty skull without direction in life & people like you will forevermore remain primitive of good nature of things surrounding them.... imbecilic somebody

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by owumzy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good move
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by elbaraj001(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

go drink poison, Empty skull without direction in life & people like you will forevermore remain primitive of good nature of things surrounding them.... imbecilic somebody
Hahahahahahahahaha....did u just call me n imbecil...? I c..congrats..so finally ur stupid brains have tot u something huh?... u re a disgrace to ur hood....is dis how ur parents re? Or u re just building on d legacy of dere stupidy? Go asked if dey were like u wen dey were young...idiot....
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by bashydemy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

When u are done wit dat,
then corruption

You can't fight terrorism directly without killing corruption, It's the corrupt officials that are financing terrorism.
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by Cooldeedee: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

When u are done wit dat,
then corruption

See a short sighted Nigerian. Their brain don't see far
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by moderation2020: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
elbaraj001:

Hahahahahahahahaha....did u just call me n imbecil...? I c..congrats..so finally ur stupid brains have tot u something huh?... u re a disgrace to ur hood....is dis how ur parents re? Or u re just building on d legacy of dere stupidy? Go asked if dey were like u wen dey were young...idiot....
your useless mother should have wasted the watery sperm that produced such am reprobate and dummy like you, stiff-necked dormant
Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by justman911(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40192167][size=14pt] undecided I WISH BUHARI CAME BACK AS A MILITARY MAN SO HE CAN HAVE FULL POWERS TO ARREST AND DEAL WITH ALL THESE THIEVES WITHOUT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY CONDONES CORRUPTION AND IT'S THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE MASSES BECAUSE IT GIVES LOOTERS CHANCES TO RUN FROM ONE COURT TO ANOTHER HEREBY DELAYING JUSTICE sad. I WISH BUHARI HAD THE POWERS OF THAT NORTH KOREAN LEADER. BY NOW ALL THIEVES IN NIGERIA WOULD HAVE REFUNDED ALL THEY STOLE sad WHO WAN DIE[/size][/quote
My friend don't let me call u a hopeless fool. Do u think with ur anus? Just because ur country practices lip-service demo-crazy, doesn't mean it does not work elsewhere. Is ur beloved North Korea beta than the U.S or Canada or even Peru? Haba Oga dey think before u talk abeg.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Nkechi Ejele, Sacked Permanent Secretary by ransomed: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
SosaMontana:
Oga Buhari

When u are done wit dat,
then corruption

::-- Corruption fuels terrorism because equipment, arms and ammunitions to quel Boko Hara onslaught was never supplied to men on war front and Dasuki claimed he supplied on paper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola / John James Akpan Udoedeghe Expelled From APC (Photos) / Aftermath Of Tribunal Loss: What Atiku Should Do Now-KO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.