Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction (1859 Views)

Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / Army Claims 39 Not 83 Soldiers Are Missing After Boko Haram Attack / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
[b][/b]credible information reaching us confirms that the missing soldiers are of South east / south south extraction the source further stressed that the fg intends to decimate the morals of eastern soldier to avoid switching allegiance to the biafran course the source further said this trend will continue till a sizeable proportion of eastern soldiers are dead this is as a result of the rising tension in the east nland the fg is not willing to accept any criticism from any quarter of the country more information ll be laid on if the source tells more

3 Likes

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by FREEEMANAN(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
undecidedAs usual, time for ethnic and tribal incitements....

For your information, my boss has a cousin among those reported missing.... He is a Tiv dude....

Smh... Bigots

8 Likes

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is terrible he even promised to send me their names for publication

2 Likes

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by jlinkd78(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
more trouble for dead body.
Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by EternalTruths: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Very possible

More soldiers of SS/SE origins might be betrayed to BH in order to decimate Biafra potential soldiers.

But unknown to them, millions of Biafrans are well educated to quickly catch up with military skills. cool

5 Likes

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by EternalTruths: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
undecidedAs usual, time for ethnic and tribal incitements....

For your information, my boss has a cousin among those reported missing.... He is a Tiv dude....

Smh... Bigots

You think we don't know that he is a collateral damage. cool

7 Likes

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
EternalTruths:

1 Like

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by McCarlito(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
[b][/b]credible information reaching us confirms that the missing soldiers are of South east / south south extraction the source further stressed that the fg intends to decimate the morals of eastern soldier to avoid switching allegiance to the biafran course the source further said this trend will continue till a sizeable proportion of eastern soldiers are dead this is as a result of the rising tension in the east nland the fg is not willing to accept any criticism from any quarter of the country more information ll be laid on if the source tells more
And there's no source to this lies u published on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
McCarlito:

And there's no source to this lies u published on nairaland
this is pure info from a reliable person in the army if you thing the army is one well you are on your own some of the khaki boys are considering deserting the army

5 Likes

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by pet4ril(f): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Na wa ooooi only Gid Almighty has solution/answer to thia whole bulshit and i pray he see us through in no distant time
Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by jaykaylegend(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nonsense post
Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by mirabel001(f): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
Am a biafran...

1 Like

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Any Igbo who fights for Nigeria deserves whatever he gets.

2 Likes

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by iykomo0(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
to early
Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by StOla: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
EternalTruths:

As stupid as the Igbos, will soon find its way into the English language simile.
Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ibos are bent on destroying your country using any means possible including voting for inept leaders and spreading lies on the pages of newspapers and social media. The good thing is the world looks at them as troublemakers and "The boy who cried wolf". So, Nigerians should take solace in that.

1 Like

Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by theDEVILisHERE: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Brooklynsouth:

No source to verify this news

On a side note
Biafrans should not be fighting for the Nigerian goverment
Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by devilishM: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
See what Igbos have turn to... Chaii.
Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by theDEVILisHERE: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Any Igbo who fights for Nigeria deserves whatever he gets.

Exactly
Re: The Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers Are Of South East And South South Extraction by patrick89(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
This is terrible he even promised to send me their names for publication

I thought I was only one that have same view!!
yesterday I was tell someone that this is a conspiracy, that this thing is practically impossible!!! 105 soldiers even unarmed can't be overpowered without any sabotage or foul play! I suspected that the people involved might be those that are sympathetic to bokoharam!!

Another thought is why should the report be "missing " instead of killed? this is to douse tension amongst the SE!!
well soon, "things that are done in darkness will soon come out in lightness"....Otedola

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me / A Popular Fun Facebook Page Makes Mockery Of Crude Oil Price (pics) / Why I Disagree With Fayose On Buhari – Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.