Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) (4665 Views)

Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Give This Picture A Caption / Post Your Favourite Photo/photos On Your Phone/pc Gallery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by ggrin(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Nah lie undecided
grin tongue
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Icym241 have you made contact to find about the relationship status of your relatives in the picture above
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
martinlooter:
Icym241 have you made contact to find about the relationship status of your relatives in the picture above

why are u always high on ogogoro mixed wif burukutu
why?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
icym241:

why are u always high on ogogoro mixed wif burukutu
why?

Except you want to tell me that is the component you're made of, cos I am high on you. angry
Isn't that a good sign?
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
martinlooter:

Except you want to tell me that is the component you're made of, cos I am high on you. angry
Isn't that a good sign?

swit m tired stop it owk abeg
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
icym241:

swit m tired stop it owk abeg

Owk, get it, now let's get serious. I would like to know you better, pm me with your whatsapp number let's get serious with this thing.
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by mccoy47(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2015

The guy looks like a younger Tinibu

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
mccoy47:

The guy looks like a younger Tinibu

Much like an older Tinubu, he looks like he is just coming back from future
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by icym241: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
martinlooter:

Owk, get it, now let's get serious. I would like to know you better, pm me with your whatsapp number let's get serious with this thing.

huhnnn no nt interested
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by MrCork: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
martinlooter:
How would you describe this couple? Aren't they a perfect match?

...u muss be very semi steeeeewwpid if u belive this is funny.....u dumb homebase mofo!! (REAL TALK) undecided
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2015
MrCork:

...u muss be very semi steeeeewwpid if u belive this is funny.....u dumb homebase mofo!! (REAL TALK) undecided

What is your problem, do u have problems appreciating funny things? I pity you
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by MrCork: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2015
martinlooter:

What is your problem, do u have problems appreciating funny things? I pity you

...my niggga ...allthough am hand some & although am from London & although I drive range rover spot. .u u believe makin fun of ugly people is funny..then u muss be the dumbest export from that nigeria place......real men dont do that kinda $hit....we talk about moiney!!! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by 400billionman: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2015
Steppin' the name of love.
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by martinlooter(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na real olodo labata naim u really be, you dey London naim u dey misspell like person wey dey AJ, dem no dey teach una how dem take dey spell and type correct things for London, instead of embarrassing yourself with the torchlight phone you're using, why don't you get an android phone with auto correct function, it just goes to show how poor you and wretched you. I know the picture reminds you of the pains and agony you go through everyday as a result of your ugly looks, bringing mockery to you.
Sorry bro, you just failed to disguise your real personality. You sure are a real COCKHEAD. range Rover Sport ko, Handsome ni
Mtcheeew!!!
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
martinlooter:

You dey sympathetic to them, so I am sure they are part of your clan. Check my profile pic and you will see how cute I am. But I know say if I marry you, you go spoil my cuteness.

lol.......that dp na die I swear......
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by MrCork: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
martinlooter:
Na real olodo labata naim u really be, you dey London naim u dey misspell like person wey dey AJ, dem no dey teach una how dem take dey spell and type correct things for London, instead of embarrassing yourself with the torchlight phone you're using, why don't you get an android phone with auto correct function, it just goes to show how poor you and wretched you. I know the picture reminds you of the pains and agony you go through everyday as a result of your ugly looks, bringing mockery to you.
Sorry bro, you just failed to disguise your real personality. You sure are a real COCKHEAD. range Rover Sport ko, Handsome ni
Mtcheeew!!!

.....how many atempt hav u made to enter london? ..15?....brother be nice to me an I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in that nigeria!! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by MrCork: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
martinlooter:
Even the background where the pix was taking sef na gbese

.....u sound like an assss wot a hole....plis take it a conpliment!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by MrCork: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
....an for any one who tink this dumb thread iz funny ....i recomend new battery in yor brain!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by ojaydedon(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrCork:
....an for any one who tink this dumb thread iz funny need more battery in their brain!! (REAL TALK) undecided

hehehe.. grin
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Making fun of ppl nt gud @ all.

sope tie . Heal d world n make it a beta place.
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by calabardick(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
god punish satan
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked The babe no get breast?**devil is a liar!! grin grin
lmao!! chai grin stop naa...
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2015
adjoviomole:
Making fun of ppl nt gud @ all.

sope tie . Heal d world n make it a beta place.
Gbam!!! It's too early, could have gotten you a bottle of Orijin cool
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lmao!! chai grin stop naa...
cheesy Shey u see breast on her chest? cheesy
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy Shey u see breast on her chest? cheesy
I SEE OOH!! i see well well!!! But, it's like lime cry
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by princealexndre(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2015
well.....i will call this LOVE
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Gbam!!! It's too early, could have gotten you a bottle of Orijin cool

Lol mio kin mu oti. A bottle of eva wine wld b ok smiley
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
adjoviomole:

Lol mio kin mu oti. A bottle of eva wine wld b ok smiley
Lol. oyaa naa!! Eva and chivita!! cheesy
Re: Hilarious! Give A Caption To This Photo (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
iamkingzlee:
I SEE OOH!! i see well well!!! But, it's like lime cry
I no think so grin,look wella!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics] / After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) / Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.