Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Review of The Phantom 5 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Review of The Phantom 5 (13092 Views)

My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by ayobami52(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
@OP, your review is expository. Tecno should bring down the a bit sha. The phone is good
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Frontier2: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
This phantom is top -notch. This is a great review no doubt
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Marvell23(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
more cropped pictures. The pictures still look really good despite being cropped

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by daphid25(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Karmanaut:

You can open a million accounts and have tomes of conversations with yourself but you're fooling no one but yourself.
Who knows if you were paid to monitor Tecno's event and criticize
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Ana5000(f): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
So cool. I am impressed
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
daphid25:

Who knows if you were paid to monitor Tecno's event and criticize
LMAO.
Idiot.
Your stupid Tecno is insignificant, they're not even known in their home country China.
This fact won't change no matter how many accounts you open, so go ahead: open 50 more accounts and gush about the latest substandard Tecno shit. Just know you're fooling no one but yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Loladollarz: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
ayobami52:
@OP, your review is expository. Tecno should bring down the a bit sha. The phone is good
the phone is most definitely good I completely agree
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Loladollarz: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Marvell23:
more cropped pictures. The pictures still look really despite being cropped
very cool. Tecno's coming a long way in a short time it's almost scary. It was just like yesterday they were making those nonsens phones
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Loladollarz: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Marvell23:
The Battery life is also very good. Infact it lasts more than my Innjoo fire plus
and apperantly my infinix hot
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Loladollarz: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kamaye:
Nobody is doubting the capability of Phantom 5, after all it has a 3gb ram 2.0ghz Octa-core 64bit so basically it's an excellent device but the the bottom line here is that it is overpriced simple! There are many Chinese phones with world wide recognition while Tecno is still unknown outside Africa, those Chinese companies offer better specs and performance yet below 50k. If Tecno wants to go premium like samsung, Sony, apple etc issokay but this is not the right way and certainly not the right time.
Samsung isn't Chinese and for all we know, this is Tecno's market or at least a strategy.
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by beatz5(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
purchase your techno phantom 5 at an amazing price call / text/whatsapp 08169836958
cash on delivery
nationwide delivery
outstanding customer service
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Orator2383: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
The reason people complain about the price is people want to buy every Tecno release in the market. I believe there is phone for every category of people from Tecno. Tecno is upgrading to the classy and premium grade.
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by dabigjoe6(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
PhonePlanet:
"""I opened like 38 apps
and no lag was experienced. I left it over night
and was amazed to see GTA and FIFA 14
resumed without lag"""

Even s6 edge can't do this.

And most phones even below 70k can do all these stuffs.

talk thru, you work for tecno abi?
am not a samsung fan but saying s6 can't do this and many other phones is big lie phantom 5 is just hyped even my innjoo I1S resumes GTA san andreas smoothly

2 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by dabigjoe6(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Loladollarz:
Samsung isn't Chinese and for all we know, this is Tecno's market or at least a strategy.
samsung is korean and manufactured in china so whats the big deal almost all smart phones are manufactured in china

2 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
I swear this op na real J J C.

2 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Readonee35L(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Marvell23:
The rear camera samples are too large to be uploaded here, so I will be cropping them
Golden Tulip kiss
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Elxandre(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tecno agents are aggressive though.

I just browsed through the posts of some agents on here, and it's clear they are paid.
Please, how much are you paid? I'm interested too.

This type of commitment must be rewarded handsomely. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Marvell23(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
dabigjoe6:
am not a samsung fan but saying s6 can't do this and many other phones is big lie phantom 5 is just hyped even my innjoo I1S resumes GTA san andreas smoothly
lol comparing a 1GB RAM phone with 3GB. Open 20 different apps, games inclusive see whether the GTA will resume
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by xtervaganza(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
To know how sh1t the phone is just check out the 1st picture and see the earphone cable grin grin grin grin inferior is written all over it

1 Like

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by xtervaganza(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
PhonePlanet:
"""I opened like 38 apps
and no lag was experienced. I left it over night
and was amazed to see GTA and FIFA 14
resumed without lag"""

Even s6 edge can't do this.

And most phones even below 70k can do all these stuffs.

talk thru, you work for tecno abi?
no mind d mumu

1 Like

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by xtervaganza(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
benigneOne:

No you're the one one fooling himself, since you can't see a good thing & speak the truth. Waste
tecno frustrated marketers attacking anyone and everyone who dare speak against their overpriced nonsense

You can eat rat poison if you like but we ain't buying your sh1t

4 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by ityP(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Clean Tecno Phantom 5 for N35000 .... Location: Jos ... Call: 08108289259...
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by armadeo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
After what 2 phantoms and a tecno pad did to me I will NEVER buy a tecno again.

3 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by ityP(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
armadeo:
After what 2 phantoms and a tecno pad did to me I will NEVER buy a tecno again.

The phantom 5 is a totally different experience... It feels like a high end samsung device
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by rad8(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm...vivo x6 is still better than it, so is the meizu mx4 and the oneplus one ( two is on another level). And all the specs that u are there shouting are old specs.

3 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
What is with the guerilla marketing ?

Ain't buying this shit undecided

1 Like

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by armadeo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
ityP:

The phantom 5 is a totally different experience... It feels like a high end samsung device

my brother enjoy.

but for me never again.

i would rather buy a low end samsung than suffer myself

3 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
All this yeye marketing will not change the fact that Phantom 5 remain the slowest selling smartphone on Konga presently. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Maximum83: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
To know how sh1t the phone is just check out the 1st picture and see the earphone cable grin grin grin grin inferior is written all over it
If you get the earphone, you will bury the current one you are using I bet you. I tested one and is that bomb
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by daphid25(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Karmanaut:

LMAO.
Idiot.
Your stupid Tecno is insignificant, they're not even known in their home country China.
This fact won't change no matter how many accounts you open, so go ahead: open 50 more accounts and gush about the latest substandard Tecno shit. Just know you're fooling no one but yourself.
You need to visit a psychiatric
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by mindtricks: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
TECNO phones are the best. (guys abeg I need know how to join this nairaland Tecno marketers club, learnt the pay make sense die. Somebody connect me.)
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by ityP(m): 2:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Clean Tecno Phantom 5 for N35000 .... Location: Jos ... Call: 08108289259

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? / How To Get Airtel Free 1GB For Browsing / Instagram Announces Plan To Allow Users 'Shadow Ban' Bullies On Their Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.