Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Review of The Phantom 5 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Review of The Phantom 5 (13084 Views)

My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by francolinze: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
please Marvell can I have your email address, I want to know more about the phone before buying it.
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Marvell23(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
francolinze:
please Marvell can I have your email address, I want to know more about the phone before buying it.
marvellousoo@yahoo.com
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Marvell23(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
showlaw:
quality yhh
but expensive tho
good premium devices ain't cheap
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Marvell23(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
francolinze:
Marvell please can you hear the bass sound through the speaker because most phones produces the bass sound through earpiece. please I need your reply.
The headphone that came with it is one the very best bro. Clear, loud and bass - delivering earphone
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Marvell23(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kamaye:
I will suggest three things, firstly Tecno should start producing flagship device with Qualcomm snapdragon processor, that is the standard among all the premium brands even Gionee uses snapdragon on their flagship, but if Tecno must use MTK it should be at least Helio X10 or X20. Secondly OTA update is very important, till this day Tecno is yet to update any of its devices from one version to the next except for some minor software updates pushed recently, Phantom Z that was sold 50k last year is still stuck on Android 4.4. Thirdly Tecno should expand their horizon beyond Africa if they really want to be among major players in the smartphone market, for example a flagship is priced at $300 like Phantom 5 will be too expensive in Nigeria and many African countries but that amount is very affordable in developed countries of Europe, Asia and America, the latest Gionee E8 was priced at $350 but it was launched only in Europe and Asia because Gionee understand the African market and by the they decided to launch it here the price will be slashed considerably to accommodate the African market, enough said.
good points, I hope they are listening
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by francolinze: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bros please I sent you email
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by webninja: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Don't buy this ugly device... my friend bought it and it's already developing faults...

1 Like

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
PhonePlanet:

You are so stuupid, you can even calm down to read a simple comment and understand it.

The op said his phone can open two heavy games and minimise it over night, and the next morning the both games were still running.....

And I said even s6 can't do it...

How does mean I'm comparing the both phones Please receive sense IJN

Don't even think of quoting me, go and die somewhere!

When you learn to read and understand then we can talk.

Fuckboy.......comparing tecno to s6......you re a dead man walking... Who fucking does that

1 Like

Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Maximum83: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2016
webninja:
Don't buy this ugly device... my friend bought it and it's already developing faults...
phantom 5 is ugly? You definitely have problem with beauty or what's amazingly crafted piece.
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Booyakasha(f): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2016
wallace83:

Fuckboy.......comparing tecno to s6......you re a dead man walking... Who fucking does that
he is sick or too poor i guess...
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by Marvell23(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

he is sick or too poor i guess...
He is entitled to his own opinion .Meanwhile comparison are done not because they are of the same grade but to showcase areas of comparative advantage
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by fabulous18(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2016
don't tell them again imaging comparing camon c8 camera with iphone 6, can you just imagin that, this one again comparing this cheap plastic phone with s6 can you see crazyness even. Henn this naija matter self don tire me ooo. How dare you compare ur tecno with s6. well it's not your fault that how you have been doing from the time imemorial, it's in your blood, if you fail to listen to customer opinion i pitty you oo make your story no be like nokia own,
Re: My Review of The Phantom 5 by fabulous18(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2016
Maximum83:
phantom 5 is ugly? You definitely have problem with beauty or what's amazingly crafted piece.
what this one saying phantom5 is beauty or what did i just hear you saying phantom5 wey be like camon c8 design, you don't no what is called beauty, go check s6, i6, lg, sony, design you surely what called beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets? / How To Get Airtel Free 1GB For Browsing / Instagram Announces Plan To Allow Users 'Shadow Ban' Bullies On Their Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.