Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. (1149 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2015
PLS DON'T CALL ME A FOOL OR AN IDIOT. I JUST MADE MY INTENTIONS KNOWN. AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THIS THREAD WORKS FOR.
I AM A GUY WHO IS A BIT ATTRACTIVE, I AM AVERAGE ON BED AND IN MY 30'S.
IM WORKING,BUT SORRY, NOT RECIEVING BIG. PLS PM ME AND LET'S GET GOING
A LADY WHO WOULD BE OPEN AND NOT THE DRAMA ACTING TYPE
AN AVERAGE HEIGHT AT ABOUT 1.70m
GOOD LOOKING AND ATTRACTIVE
NOT NESSECARILY WORKING BUT OPTIMISTIC
AVERAGE/ SLIM AND NEVER FAT. SOME FAT AT THE BACK THOUGH
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by RexKexMilann: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2015
At 30? wake up man you're no longer a boy
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Merlissa(f): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Kindly list your specifications on the type of lady you want...
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by cyprus000: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2015
enaminopeter:
All your financial problems are
finally over today.If you are a
student, worker or a house wife
here is an opportunity for you to
take advantage of this and start
earning money. When i first registered for this program
through a friend of mine on
facebook i didn't believe it was real
until i recieved #60,000 within a
month through Western
Union.Then i know opportunities like this don't come very often.Now
how does this works? Very simple,
even an illiterate can register and
start making his own money from
it.Now, when you register with this
company for free, you will be given a referral link which you will
be using to invite your friends on
face book, twitter, whatssap et.c to
come and register for the
business.Regist eration is totally free and you get $500 for each
customer who click your referral
link and register through you.And
when the person you brought to
the business brings another
customer through his own referral link you also get rewarded with
$200.Wow isn't this amazing? What
is more amazing is that
registeration is free.My referral link
is. http://Done4Job.com/index.php?ref=26502 . Click, register and start earning money
and i promise you will look for me
and thank me .Atleast i deserve it
right? because am the one who
revealed this to you.When you get
to there website you will get more information about the business.
[size=13pt]
Are you this gullible to decode the plain scam you have fallen for.

You actually think a sane person will give you $500 per referral, and $200 for indirect referral.
What's the gain of the said website,that they will dish out such unrealistic amount for just referral program.

Let me tell you mr man. If you decide to continue in is this acute foolishness. When you eventually reach your minimun pay out and decide to cash out. You will be told to complete a hoax survey that you will never be able to complete. you will only see yourself having huge amount online,but won't be able to cash out.

Stop wasting your time on bullshitt. A simple google search on the credibility of this site. Would have saved you from bullshitt.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by obiorathesubtle: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by ironbody03(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
You better be careful because now adays, people are used for money rishual through social media.

The little is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
A LADY WHO WOULD BE OPEN AND NOT THE DRAMA ACTING TYPE
AN AVERAGE HEIGHT AT ABOUT 1.70m
GOOD LOOKING AND ATTRACTIVE
NOT NESSECARILY WORKING BUT OPTIMISTIC
AVERAGE/ SLIM AND NEVER FAT. SOME FAT AT THE BACK THOUGH
Merlissa:
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Merlissa:
End time

1 Like

Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by grad2012(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
oya let's start embarassed grin am here
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by kagari: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Since you said i shouldnt call you fool or ediot . Op you are a goat. Nonsense
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by kagari: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
grad2012:
. This man you don come again. U no go go look for better work
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by dave2meek(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
kagari:

This man you don come again. U no go go look for better work
Guy you bad gan
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Funny comments everywhere grin
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by grad2012(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
kagari:

This man you don come again. U no go go look for better work
for God sake wats all dis now so I can just comment is dis not weekend,was I talking to u pls abeg mind ur business and am very sure u no am a woman mtewww.
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by awesome11(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
grad2012:
Checked your profile..All I can say is:

The grace behind your backyard will never wane.

1 Like

Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Kazrem(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
@op, not necessarily working abi so that you can be walloping her almost all the time. Can you bear the responsibilities of a working class lady let alone the unemployed one. I pity the unsuspected lady.
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
THAT IS UR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING. ABI?
Kazrem:
@op, not necessarily working abi so that you can be walloping her almost all the time. Can you bear the responsibilities of a working class lady let alone the unemployed one. I pity the unsuspected lady.
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Kazrem(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Drabeey:
THAT IS UR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING. ABI?
E pain you?
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by faith551(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op wants a NL, I thought there's only one NL
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Monalisa185(f): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
I'm here o..... present!!!
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
LMFAO. Na HP laptop OP wan buy grin Una geh smal skoin skoin for here o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by Bimffo(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2016
See Your life.
No wonder your fiancee is not interested in you again.
She caught you cheating.
grin
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by myfantasies(f): 3:19am On Mar 27, 2016
I think refiner is a good choice grin
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by refiner(f): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2016
myfantasies:
I think refiner is a good choice grin

for wetin?,.....?I no dey available abeg!cheesy
Re: I Want A NL To Date/ Flirt/fling Or Plan The Future With. by firstking01(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Op i doubt if any girl here will take you seriousgrin

(1) (Reply)

Her Vagina Stinks / See The Reason A Lady Gave Why Women Love Sex Than Men / Photo: Who Should She Stone First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.