Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,506 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (60625 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by HIbreed(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thats what you get when you fail to build your dream.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pray abt ds nd keep on resisting her. If she makes serious the threat of firing you, u can report her to higher powers
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by ayusco85(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
another episode of super story. undecided

Why u go say no pm or follow up? U a lesbian?
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Mariojane(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sanchase:
Wait wait, wait wait !
for what?
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by sabi99(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Otapipia:
Fvck the hell out of her. That might fetch you a promotion.
end time advice
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Fishout(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op, tell her that u have gonoreha or u are one minute man,u are not last more than one minute.if she hear all these things,she will run from u
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by xtervaganza(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Some people just need to gerrarahia

You're in a mess just because of this small mata?

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
ayusco85:

Why u go say no pm or follow up??
am not.i just dont want people disturbing me
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tedassie:
Guest appearance: Carolyner tongue[color=#770077] Guest appearance: Carolyner tongue
co host tedassie tongue
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Can. I taste those lips?
you can taste my fist .you perv .unfollow me
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by olaolulazio(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tell her you are HIV positive.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Jabioro: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
So what are you waiting for ? Go ahead and bleep life out her kitty cat ..nothing would,bit you must keep the secret... she doesn't love you what she have infatuation for..my dear brother no bleep her like machine... you enjoy your office l..

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Tallest45(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wetin you dey wait for..... Na wa ooo angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by banio: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fire or no fire. Lol.
But you said you are going to fire her already, why ask for my opinion
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by seancarter(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Please I am begging, hook me up with your Boss. It is my fantasy. I don't need her money. I just want to enjoy the game she wants to play and have fun. I'm not married so it ain't some sugar mummy things or me using her. I have a good well paid job and just love the fantasy.I'm in my early 30s.

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hey guy,don't get intimidated by the silly LovePeddler.Just do your job and don't yield to her request,she can never sack you.If she sacks you,you'll get another job.
On the other hand,try to record her sexual requests and use it to blackmail her.Be a man boy!
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
You are a fool now...lose your job and go hungry...are you a man or a mice ( Allo Allo )
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CandyBar: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Carry her go somewhere......Take 4 pictures of different girls and show her, tell her you slept with all those girls and they're all dead.....that your father in-law must've done something to protect his daughter.........tell her she should think well if she wants to join them.

Simple.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Maybe she is very fat, smelly, flat chested...after all, u r not a woman...n ur boss male...but if you have a side chick and ever fornicated b4 marriage, this just 2nd standard morality, In fact, if u are committing any other sin....even bribing lastma...2nd standards...y is fornication n adultery the only sin in Nigeria?!
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Intendy: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
next
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sorry to be the devil's advocate. Sleep with her before you live to regret it (play save,use CD). If you don't do her,you are in trouble. If you do her,you are in big shit. You are already in deep blue sea. Just do her.

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.

Like a commenter said on the first page, do just that but also ensure you have proofs to support your claim and i don't mean verbal proofs
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by fortune1968: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
or papa ajasco !

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by immortalvoices(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

He would fit in as a good romance writer and make sales from his stories grin

good afternoon!

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by lozanni(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
missKiffy:
Whatever you do, dont sleep with her, but this story seems untrue

It might be true, there are many leeches out there, both male and female.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by eamon360(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chairman the mata no hard nah. Just find fone wey dey record call conversation. Call her and bring the topic. Let her knw u don't want to cheat on ur wife. She will definitely fall 4 ur trap. Then make sure she don't knw. By the time she sack u, bring up the issue and use the recorded conversation to defend ursef.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by liquidmetall: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
missKiffy:
Whatever you do, dont sleep with her, but this story seems untrue

because he's a guy abi

you think it's only women that r being harassed, if it's a lady would you ask that question?

op
if you fear God, then please desist from all form of immorality, remember God is a merciful God yet a consuming fire
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

you can taste my fist .you perv .unfollow me
...... Lol, i love that reply!

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by gawk: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
Its ladies like you that perpetuate this irritating act
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by kakaG: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
[My dear brother, what you are experiencing isn't new at all and it requires the grace of God to overcome.

I had a similar experience which started the first day I resumed a new job. She was then a marketing executive just like me, but had worked with the coy two years before I joined. She was the first person that came to me that first day saying she was pleased to meet me and hoped we will work together as a team. Having been trained to work as a team in marketing, I had no objection and accepted.

We started working together under the then GM marketing and actually did well and I of course used my experience on the job to make a lot happen for my department. We also drove to work and back home together since we lived in thesame area and I felt I was just being human, at least a nice person. Note here that I also dropped off her hubby most times on our way to work, so he was also aware I dropped her at work and after work.

We soon started biking home when my car developed a fault and we would both take same bike as she would insist she would not take a bike with someone she didn't know. I didn't know that at this point she had developed feeling for me and had something up her sleeves.

One day, while we were in the office there was an issue down stairs and everyone ran outside to have a glimpse of what was going on while I remained on my seat working on an important document. Suddenly she came straight at me and sat on my laps rubbing her backside on my manhood. I pushed her away immediately and as she left she didn't utter a word. Later while everyone were back to work she said in Yoruba that she wasn't sure my manhood worked and everyone laughed not knowing what had happened. I also warned her on that. I didn't know I had become her enemy at this point but decided to cut off the closeness we had so as to avoid temptations. This unknown to me angered her more.

Suddenly I started having issues with my MD who she was very close to. I was accused of things I didn't know about and in the twinkle of an eye things I did became of low standard according to management. She lobbied for the GM to be asked to resign and assumed head of marketing. At this point my problems didn't double but tripled. I was given an official car as assistant head of marketing and she made sure it was retrieved in less than Week because we had an argument at work.

I managed to do my work professionally and soon enough clients were talking highly of me in the industry. My MD and I started working closely again and won new accounts which boosted the company revenue and clientele base. Then it started again.

This time it went atomic (by that I mean daibolic). I would be sick off and on, would have terrible dreams of being chased here and there, escaped accidents a few time and I had to discuss with my pastor who reveled to me that a certain woman who made advances at me was responsible. We prayed and prayed for a solution, but she didn't relent. At some point God used people I didn't know to ask me to resign as its the only way I can save my head from calamities. I did as I was told by several servants of God and friends. I resigned.

Job or not, I am glad I didn't cheat on my wife with a married woman and above all I didn't sin against God.

Bottom line is that there are two solutions to your problem. Do it, do it well and continue to live in regret as it will surely end someday or reject it and by that not sinning against God. Your choice.

I have moved on now and doing better than ever.

quote author=collinspro post=40212086]I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.[/quote]
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by ModiKen(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.

Dude, record her next conversation with u about u having sex with her.

So u can use it as evidence against her when the time is right.

However, don't give in to her demands, cos if u say its just once, she wld demand for more and it wld be d beginning of an affair that would destroy ur marriage in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / The Perfect Resignation Letter / KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.