Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (60670 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by seunakin231(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
MadCow1:
Stories that Touch. angry
Exactly
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Plus234(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
seunakin231:
Exactly

op u never fuuk another woman since u marry except ur wife abi ur boss woman no fine ?

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by ayusco85(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
am not.i just dont want people disturbing me

Lol. Oya disturb me and send me a pm. grin
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.

Read about Joseph in d bible. Exact situation, she ended up lying on his head & getting Joseph fired cos he refused.

Just don't give in to her. If Joseph gave in, he wld have kept his small job & wld NEVER had become president in Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Just fvck her!

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
As a christain and a dunamit, my advice to u is to talk to God, pray abt it n dnt compromise ur stand
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by beevee1: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bros u need 007 or Jason Bourne method. Have a chat with her, record your conversation, hold that as evidence to show your GM in case she goes on with her threat. The worst thing you can do is to give in to her demands, nor be she get your life even though she gave you a job. Telling your wife might be a good idea provided she is mature and will be helpful because some women will just spoil the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by 2weeks(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
record ur conversation with her then use it to blackmail her after all she started it
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by systemz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Decker:
I'll tell you what, even if she says you should have sex with her just once, she would still demand more sex from you in the future and it will lead to the start of a romantic affair between the two of you, and such would in turn jeopardize your marriage. So you shouldn't even consider her request at all.

Since you don't want to cheat on your wife, the best thing would be to just keep quiet and keep rejecting her offer, and giving her the reasons why. But if it gets to the point that she is actually firing you just for that, then I'll advise you report her to her superiors, I mean, you have nothing to lose.
Really he has nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Kingsley1000(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
This is as simple as it gets. Would you rather resign, lose the job and go home to your wife who probably wouldn't appreciate being starved because of your morality or would you give to Caesar what he demands? Keep what happens at work at work.
so what are u saying in a nutshell ?

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Kingsley1000(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
Op I am sure u Dint come here to seek for Direction. I am sure u already made up ur mind to blow the woman n all u want is a little nudge from nairalanders esp me.. well u got it.

Make sure u take her to "Orlando" to avoid having ur scout being sent back on ur next scouting mission..

Happy bleeping.
hmm
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by sirpnwa(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
is the woman not in husband house? if she continue give her prize so that she will run.

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by inme: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.

For your mind, na mugu dey NL abi
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by jonbat(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Juxtified:
So people still believe this kind of fiction nowadays?
me and you think alike
things like Dis happen only in Nollywood movies. Ramsey Noah vs Adah Ameh

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by amajato: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op give my number to her 08025954605. I don't need her job. But I will help her do whatever you cannot do for her...

4 Likes

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Richy4(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
If the story is true, what do you guys do with your smart phones?
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Theophilus24: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
If she want it give it to her.no dulling oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by fromnigeria(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Decker:
I'll tell you what, even if she says you should have sex with her just once, she would still demand more sex from you in the future and it will lead to the start of a romantic affair between the two of you, and such would in turn jeopardize your marriage. So you shouldn't even consider her request at all.

Since you don't want to cheat on your wife, the best thing would be to just keep quiet and keep rejecting her offer, and giving her the reasons why. But if it gets to the point that she is actually firing you just for that, then I'll advise you report her to her superiors, I mean, you have nothing to lose.
In addition, try and record discussions where she threatened you, as evidence incase

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by wayodude(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nyash am nauuuu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
fromnigeria:

In addition, try and record discussions where she threatened you, as evidence incase

Yes, that's true.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Tracy66: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Just check the lifestyle and article category of www.enekem.com your kind of case was solved there
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Omooso(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Let me ask you one quesion you be mumu? If yes let me know but if not another quesion,how long way you dey look for job? How long e go take you to get another one if you loose this one? Do you believe you can get good advice from nairaland? I face same problem here in US but I gave her my own conditions too and every thing went well.till today I still dey yansh my madam.wake up man if you no do another man go do,if you loose your job another man go take over then you become street boy at the end of the day you go come hear say somebody dey sleep with your wife because you no get job.if you don't mind send me her number I will start from there then her attention will not be on you again.hahahahahah team free pussy for life

3 Likes

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Edmatva: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
U shud rather lose the job dan lose ur destiny. U may never recover from the consequences. Don't try it o. U can always get another job but u may never get ur life back together
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Chiscomax(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

cheesy you didnt come to my school like you said. undecidedcry

Hi lady, I must yarn my mind... are you the one on your profile? if you are then, we have got a lot to talk about. Gerrat, u too fine!
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by toprealman: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
STORIES THAT TOUCH.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by freenature: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

I Implore you not to do it and also let your wife in on the matter and pray that God take her eyes off you and remove all the lust in the eyes of your boss, further more please do not give in to your boss's demand as it can end your marriage and also make you loose your glory as a man and husband. God bless and keep you as you overcome the devil in Jesus name
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by missyadorable(f): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

See chaff man! Real men are looking for this golden opportunity to straff their boss and brag about it.You are here whining....So you can't cheat on your wife with your boss but later you will start running after all sorts of little dirty girls and spending money on them! Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

Get a life. Your story is fake. These days, a lot of men seek for attention and I don't know why.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by xp17(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

If you have enough evidence make an explosive complain. Otherwise, You can file a restricted complain to the HR or whoever is higher. Restricted means, it just between you and the person you complained to, no 3rd party. If in the future you get fired for silly reasons , you can then make your complaint unrestricted, then the higher authority can take it from there.

I don't care if you re married or not, Sexual harassment in workplaces is unacceptable.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Iamthoney(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bang tha fvcking biatch nigga, also make her drop some cool doughz to help u replace lost banana cream. Speak not ur dealings to ur wifey. My one cent

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by macho44(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

Since u no fit cheat on ur wife, a beg cheat on ur Boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / The Perfect Resignation Letter / Is Sweeping Of Roads The Riskiest Job In Lagos? (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.