Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) (74319 Views)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by mustapha111(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
danduj:
Ashawo
If Ashawo give her that kind money, wetin you dey wait for abi you nor know say boy fit do Ashawo. Busybody!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Bollinger(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
confamgist237:
As a popular blogger.. How many upcoming blogger she don help? Selfiesh omo ibo...

Kudos to great blogger... Mr jide of ogbongeblog..

Mr olu of olufamous.com

Stella of stelladikorkus.com

and so many blogger like dat that i can mention..

All this above blogger don help soo many

upcoming blogger.. I.e with dem article or

good advice on how to make money like dem
on blogging

But for linda to reply ur mail sef na wahala....

Na help make you de wait for. No go hustle your own.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by djbigc86: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
T2 face added a comment to this joint. download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by profmallory(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Y does she keep putting her self out there ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Elle277(f): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
dear lily!...enjoy ya sweat,you deserve it..joining you soon!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by omenka(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op, what makes you think she's blogging and not watching p¤rn
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by dyn1800: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Change the may to "will" .... Cos you've to believe you can
viviangist4:
Very Soon u may see my Own By The Grace of God #VIVIANGIST
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
glossymyss2:
must all d talk in naira land b about Linda ikeji nd her new apartment sef

So you are yet to know that nairaland is now an extention of likeji blog?

95% of linda ikeji contents are repeated on nland...so appaling.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by mustapha111(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
confamgist237:
As a popular blogger.. How many upcoming blogger she don help? Selfiesh omo ibo...

Kudos to great blogger... Mr jide of ogbongeblog..

Mr olu of olufamous.com

Stella of stelladikorkus.com

and so many blogger like dat that i can mention..

All this above blogger don help soo many

upcoming blogger.. I.e with dem article or

good advice on how to make money like dem
on blogging

But for linda to reply ur mail sef na wahala....

She has a foundation where she assist young girl to become independent Like herself , so oga, who you help?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by danduj(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
mustapha111:

If Ashawo give her that kind money, wetin you dey wait for abi you nor know say boy fit do Ashawo. Busybody!
ode
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Prales(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is the dumbest question, EVER. Guy do you work or roam in the street? If you work in an established organization, you shouldn't have posted this madness you call comment.

donTbone:
grin
If truly the office is for private use and for friends alone,
what is that SOFA and other small chairs doing there? undecided

Na for ghost! angry
Are you thinking wah am thinking? grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by HARDDON: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joejonah:
Is either Vivian is a moderator or Lailasticala is collecting his own behind seun.

Seconded! You see very well tot out or hawt fresh gist , these mod wudnt move em to fp, but let it be Linda, And vivian gossip , swooch, even b4 any comment on it, Itz on fp! Wonder who they think they r fooling

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by zingov: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
You can live your dream life! To be honest, it's all up to you! My private office in my bedroom! no visitors allowed o! Just for my private use and close friends of course

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-OKS1oBARW/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by zingov: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
wink kiss
viviangist4:
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
You can live your dream life! To be honest, it's all up to you! My private office in my bedroom! no visitors allowed o! Just for my private use and close friends of course

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-OKS1oBARW/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Enough jere. Has she married? If yes congratulations and am happy for her and the lucky man but if No hummmmmmmmmmmm. She should be serious o because oko lolori aya. A woman without husband means ''she has mistakenly befriended her husband as boyfriend ''
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by toprealman: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
YOU WILL NOT MAY, OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH.YOU NO GO SUNDAY SCHOOL?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by somtiano2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Give a Gift today to your loved ones from KIANDOX COLLECTIONS of unique Souvenirs.

PROUDLY POWERED BY KIANDOX.

www.facebook.com/kiandox

email: contact@kiandox.com

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
cool...
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by mikron(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
glossymyss2:
fvcking boring if u ask ne
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by mikron(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
@viviangist must u post Linda ikeji gist all d time? Lilian baff u post, Lilian eat u post, abi u be Lilian PA?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Shekau1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
Bae come let's get married nw kiss before you will get money and forget me angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
winetapper:
[size=15pt] hmm Have you donated for baby light if not please click on my signature

Thanks in advance[/size]
Does this money not have an end? N800k and it's almost a year or two now I've been seeing this.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Gracito(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wow. Now, that's one awesome office shocked.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by suremossty(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ko kan aiye... onpeeee so make we leave lag for Gabon?... tell us smthn interesting
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by mikron(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
kingsilly:
Keeps throwing her mansion in our face, made sense when it started, but now it's getting kinda unnecessary.
Very unnecessary
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Edigrows: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
that one is good to be called news, very soon U will hear unnecessary news like "OMG, Linda ikeji just sneezed in her kitchen" sad angry yeye news!
PussyFucker2:
Oh my fuccking God.
Everything is now a news ??

Next thing you hear is "Linda Ikeji's Boyfriend fuccking her doggy style"
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by afrotrendzy: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Awww,so lovely wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by barnabas91: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
donTbone:
grin
If truly the office is for private use and for friends alone,
what is that SOFA and other small chairs doing there? undecided

Na for ghost! angry
Are you thinking wah am thinking? grin
Omo guy u no lie o. Abeg I wan apply to be her close friend
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by tgmservice: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
glossymyss2:
nigerians stink of illiteracy is it a crime 4 someone to take pictures and post it on their social media page. You are the ones that do amebo and upload it on nairaland and then start hurting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.