Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) (74325 Views)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by donTbone(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
KAYSANTOS:
Wetin you dey think?
Dah thing wey you dey think nooni! grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by donTbone(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
barnabas91:

Omo guy u no lie o. Abeg I wan apply to be her close friend
#GivesHimADirtySlap

#inLinda'sVoice
Where were you when those bastards rejected me?
Where were you when I was having sleepless night...hun! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by musicwriter(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
You can live your dream life! To be honest, it's all up to you!

I don't know much about this girl, but above statement is true. You can become anything you want in this world. It's up to you, not your parents, not your uncle, not your aunt.

Your destiny is in your hands.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by chineduwright110(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lady just sit down dey use both her real and fake gist rumors and gossips dey build mansion buy properties and even expensive cars hmmm #manmustwack
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by darlenese(f): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Boring life

#you.need.a.man
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by donTbone(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
darlenese:
Boring life

#you.need.a.man
Boring or not...the lady is making her cash! wink

Lemme be bored and make money than be lively and be broke!
If you support just 'like' abeg!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by ramalot(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joejonah:
Is either Vivian is a moderator or Lailasticala is collecting his own behind seun.

Since Nairaland has practically become a FVKIN blog, it is no surprise that blog posts are all that hit the frontpage.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Lanceslot(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
Very Soon u may see my Own By The Grace of God #VIVIANGIST
"MAY" means you are not sure if you can.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by ramalot(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by onatisi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Please eligible bachelors should pls apply,linda ikeji is seriously and prayerfully searching for a husband. Accommodation,feeding and clothing will be provided by Linda ikeji . Interested applicant should please apply quickly .this is urgent and an emergency
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by donTbone(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
ramalot:

Hater alert. I'm sure you and your man (the one you need) are doing great in your single room studio apartment.

I bet you also depend on him, since, you know, you need a man and all. undecided
#lobatan
#shikena
#thatsall
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Teemillz59: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
All this blogger chicks are wasting money on xpensive houses and cars. Dont they do charity at all ni?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by purplekayc(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hope she has enough investments...
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by donTbone(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Teemillz59:
All this blogger chicks are wasting money on xpensive houses and cars. Dont they do charity at all ni?
+23480lindaikeji

That's her digit! tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by darlenese(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
donTbone:

Boring or not...the lady is making her cash! wink

Lemme be bored and make money than be lively and be broke!
If you support just 'like' abeg!
cheesy

Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by darlenese(f): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
ramalot:

Hater alert. I'm sure you and your man (the one you need) are doing great in your single room studio apartment.

I bet you also depend on him, since, you know, you need a man and all. undecided

Ur brain and ur bank account is just like the size of a peanut.

The fact that I said she needs a man , doesn't change the fact that she needs a man!
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abeg who she dey fyiok? I've never seen a rich male blogger in Nigeria.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by kent2946(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
am pretty sure u will get there soon cos you have been working very hard
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by HirstMOG(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
donTbone:
grin
If truly the office is for private use and for friends alone,
what is that SOFA and other small chairs doing there? undecided

Na for ghost! angry
Are you thinking wah am thinking? grin

Get laid you mean? I just guess anyways.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
confamgist237:
As a popular blogger.. How many upcoming blogger she don help? Selfiesh omo ibo...

Kudos to great blogger... Mr jide of ogbongeblog..

Mr olu of olufamous.com

Stella of stelladikorkus.com

and so many blogger like dat that i can mention..

All this above blogger don help soo many

upcoming blogger.. I.e with dem article or

good advice on how to make money like dem
on blogging

But for linda to reply ur mail sef na wahala....

Big f.o.o.l like you...always looking for someone to blame for your failures! Leave Linda alone joor .
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Some people will not sleep well this night because of this very thread. The fact that a woman could struggle her way to the top while some males and stuuupid females can't put on their thinking cap but find time to hate on women like linda disgusts me.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Freeman50(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
it doesn't matter how she makes her money....she had made it already.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Maxwell279(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time office
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by crisycent: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Boss chick
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Larrygr8t: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
my room set pass
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Honestly1: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:

What do you do again?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one.

Hardwork will ALWAYS pay, sooner or later.

Do your thing gal. Show it off if you wanna. It's yours.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lord this i pray for!
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Amen... that time I go don pay your bride price and I will provide it 4 u... nw say amen sad angry

Hehehe
Ishiamu(dickhead) indeed
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by ishiamu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
zoelife:

Hehehe
Ishiamu(dickhead) indeed
grin

Believe that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.