Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) (74320 Views)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
confamgist237:
As a popular blogger.. How many upcoming blogger she don help? Selfiesh omo ibo...

Kudos to great blogger... Mr jide of ogbongeblog..

Mr olu of olufamous.com

Stella of stelladikorkus.com

and so many blogger like dat that i can mention..

All this above blogger don help soo many

upcoming blogger.. I.e with dem article or

good advice on how to make money like dem
on blogging

But for linda to reply ur mail sef na wahala....

Haters are liable to age quickly.

grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Slotgene: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
Very Soon u may see my Own By The Grace of God #VIVIANGIST

@Vivian..not a may but a must for you..#Believe..#Faith..#Amen..
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by olisafincy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
confamgist237:
As a popular blogger.. How many upcoming blogger she don help? Selfiesh omo ibo...

Kudos to great blogger... Mr jide of ogbongeblog..

Mr olu of olufamous.com

Stella of stelladikorkus.com

and so many blogger like dat that i can mention..

All this above blogger don help soo many

upcoming blogger.. I.e with dem article or

good advice on how to make money like dem
on blogging

But for linda to reply ur mail sef na wahala....

Yoruba's are number one hater when they see a successful igbo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by charlsecy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
donTbone:
grin
If truly the office is for private use and for friends alone,
what is that SOFA and other small chairs doing there? undecided

Na for ghost! angry
Are you thinking wah am thinking? grin
A kind of lame. They are for (close) friends that you don't know their number. Period.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by alexov(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shout out to all those that thought this was just a publicity stunt when it started, meanwhile Vivian gist just dey hustle to see if she fit enter banana island too. Carry dey go Vivian.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by charlsecy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
donTbone:

If truly the office is for private use and for friends alone, what is that SOFA and other small chairs doing there?
A kind of lame on your part. They are for (close) friends that you don't know their number. Period.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by searay(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Amen... that time I go don pay your bride price and I will provide it 4 u... nw say amen sad angry
amen! amen! amen! Fire!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by HonAdepitan(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin
PussyFucker2:
Oh my fuccking God.
Everything is now a news ??

Next thing you hear is "Linda Ikeji's Boyfriend fuccking her doggy style"
grin
PussyFucker2:
Oh my fuccking God.

nairalander and their crazy comments...haba
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by ishiamu(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
searay:
amen! amen! amen! Fire!!!

LoL

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hope you don't engage in dirty video chat there..... shocked shocked shocked?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Annchizzy(f): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
u will soon see my own
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by bros856: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
So much Money & glorious properties without a husband is a big failure for any woman. Behind any successful woman there must be a man and behind every successful man there must be a woman. My dear do something about your life because the joy of every woman including is your family, stop pretending as if its okay. God help you. Except there is something you have not told us.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
She got no taste, although, has the money. I don't know why Nigerians don't get things fixed in a very sophisticated way. It is annoying to say the least! I don't like the desk in the first place. Jeez!
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by sameolg616(m): 1:34am On Nov 21, 2015
olisafincy:

Yoruba's are number one hater when they see a successful igbo.
and whats there to hate or be jealous abt...most ibo gals nowadays wld end up on OLX tagged..."come buy FREE..no husband.."
even ur ibo guys are wiser now...they marry yoruba gals

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by sameolg616(m): 1:38am On Nov 21, 2015
charlsecy:

A kind of lame on your part. They are for (close) friends that you don't know their number. Period.
which friends does she have...fellow amebos and single,sad mid30s ladies + derele.....ur right,we dont need to know their numbers...
check out her bday pix....she doesnt look happy but trying to make herself happy wit all the vanity
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by sameolg616(m): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2015
donTbone:

Boring or not...the lady is making her cash! wink

Lemme be bored and make money than be lively and be broke!
If you support just 'like' abeg!
cheesy
im suprised its a man like u that replied this shit....i know ur type...the gigolos that wont mind her spending the money on u while u laze in her house taking selfies...fucking wankster
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by ramalot(m): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by dapsonlou(m): 3:02am On Nov 21, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Oh my fuccking God.

My Guy that will be News because the babe they form like say she no dey see any guy
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 21, 2015
viviangist4:
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
You can live your dream life! To be honest, it's all up to you! My private office in my bedroom! no visitors allowed o! Just for my private use and close friends of course

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-OKS1oBARW/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Linda doing what she knows how to do best

MADAM COPY AND PASTE
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by supaslim(m): 4:06am On Nov 21, 2015
viviangist4:
help me upload my song na! Ehn biko on ur blog too
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by darlenese(f): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2015
ramalot:

Ivy league college graduate (with honors), six figure income ($). Honey, I'm pretty positive my brain and bank account aren't in dire straits.

Whether or not she needs a man is irrelevant to you, me or anyone.
Only small minds constantly hammer on such aspects of others, as a psychological way to compensate for their own inadequacies.

....................,............every woman needs a MAN.
grin

The fact still stands
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by mustapha111(m): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2015
bros856:
So much Money & glorious properties without a husband is a big failure for any woman. Behind any successful woman there must be a man and behind every successful man there must be a woman. My dear do something about your life because the joy of every woman including is your family, stop pretending as if its okay. God help you. Except there is something you have not told us.
Just imagine your post. Was anyone accompanied by a husband or a wife when he or she was coming to this world? It's not everybody that sees marriage as the ultimate propose of existence, so chill and let her successful woman be.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by MATEX30: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
yeah, linda ikeji is bless and her house is a great place every average nigeria blogger will desire to have - http://www.businessblogmoney.com/2015/11/Nigeria-top-blogger-Linda-Ikeji-shows-off-Office-room-shoes-bags-LindaIKEJI-networth.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by blakky97(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2015
viviangist4:
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
You can live your dream life! To be honest, it's all up to you! My private office in my bedroom! no visitors allowed o! Just for my private use and close friends of course

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-OKS1oBARW/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

snap your gate lemme see first.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by adeoba2008(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
God bless my blog hussle.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by xyndeepearl: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
May? You are nt even sure
viviangist4:
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by luckynas(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2015
IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE OTHER PEOPLE'S SUCCESS, YOU WILL NOT ATTARCT SUCH. AM SURE THE PERSON THAT POSTED THIS ON NAIRALAND KNOWS THAT PRINCIPLE. THIS HAS NOTHYING TO DO WITH HER TRIBE. LIKE IT OR NOT THAT LADY WORKED HARD AND LONG TO BE WHERE SHE IS TODAY, NO AMOUNT OF BEEF OR HATE COMMENTS WILL CHANGE THAT. I AM NOT A FAN OF LINDA IKEJI, BUT I RESPECT HER FOR HER RESULTS.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by luckynas(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2015
THOSE HATING ARE JUST SHOWING HOW SMALL THEY ARE IN THEIR OWN EYES.
zoelife:

Haters are liable to age quickly.

grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by Boyooosa(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2015
glossymyss2:
must all d talk in naira land b about Linda ikeji nd her new apartment sef
I smell jealousy wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) by viviangist4: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Happy Day all One love Happy Blogging all daylong #VivianGist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.