Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) (37046 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by SUPOL(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
I get oo
ylaa:
supol na title doesn't means he has odeshi

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by princefaculty(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nigerian Police Force is only active and commanding when armless innocent Nigerians are involved. Boys Brigade try pass sef grin
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by raphoo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
See him stomach, can this even run a kilometer, better go resign grin
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by cytellProperty: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
APShit, desperate for power.
dainformant:
Things already boiling hot in Kogi state ahead of the governorship elections tomorrow. According to reports which have been circulating on Facebook, this Divisional Police Officer identified as Dekina Akinola was attacked by political thugs who allegedly accosted him and wounded him after a clash today. The cause of the fight was not disclosed. The police officer was immediately rushed to a hospital where his head which got broken in the process fighting -was treated by nurses...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/graphic-photos-police-officer-attacked.html
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by sensyman(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2015
chynie:
Pls where be kogi state
are u really a Nigeria?
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 21, 2015
menix:
Police Mtcheeww!!!!!!!
Can such be done to an Army officer Capital NO!!
Why
Police lacks DISCIPLINE....
Senseless retąrd

Go to north and see what bokoharam do to soldiers sef
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 5:57am On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

Senseless retąrd

Go to north and see what bokoharam do to soldiers sef

Son of a LovePeddler, Gauge me a Derica quantity of sense nah...
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
menix:

Son of a LovePeddler, Gauge me a Derica quantity of sense nah...
I would have give a to understand your senseless post but it will amount to waste so it's better i reserve all the fuckș for your whòre mother.
Say me hi also to your nonentity drunkąrd old foól father.

Senseless son of a filthy whòre
Product of a broken condom.
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

I would have give a to understand your senseless post but it will amount to waste so it's better i reserve all the fuckș for your whòre mother.
Say me hi also to your nonentity drunkąrd old foól father.

Senseless son of a filthy whòre
Product of a broken condom.

Quickly rush down to Ndukwa hotel nd go pick ur momma up, she has dislocated her pelvic nd can't stand..

Heard she was engaged in three.some with some OPC members who were high on her odor...
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2015
menix:

Quickly rush down to Ndukwa hotel nd go pick ur momma up, she has dislocated her pelvic nd can't stand..

Heard she was engaged in three.some with some OPC members who were high on her odor...
Senseless morôn throwing cheap and senseless lines

The fact still remains that ;

Your mother is a whòre
Your father is a drunkąrd old foól
You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre and a product of a broken condom. Deal with that first tongue
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

Senseless morôn throwing cheap and senseless lines

The fact still remains that ;

Your mother is a whòre
You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre and a product of a broken condom. Deal with that first tongue

Hahahahahah..

Nd u won't go help ur momma
Possibly u re tired about her LovePeddler life..
Why not feed her with Otapiapia afterall she is not useful to you her son, who else would she be useful to cous even those that lay her do so because of her constant beg..
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahah..

Nd u won't go help ur momma
Possibly u re tired about her LovePeddler life..
Why not feed her with Otapiapia afterall she is not useful to you her son, who else who she be useful to cous even those that lay her do so because of her constant beg..
It doesn't change the fact that

Your mother is a whòre
You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre and a
product of a broken condom. Deal with that first
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

It doesn't change the fact that

Your mother is a whòre
product of a broken condom. Deal with that first

Does it change ur momma is a frustrated Wh0re
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2015
menix:

Does it change my momma is a frustrated Wh0re
No.
Coz everyone Your mother is a whòre Your father is a drunkąrd old foól You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre and a product of a broken condom. Deal with that first.
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

No.

Coz everyone
Your mother is a whòre
product of a broken condom. Deal with that first.

Dealt with it..
So nigga take yo momma to a cobbler to sew her torn totoris to proportion before ending her whorish life..
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2015
menix:

Dealt with it..
So nigga take yo momma to a cobbler to sew her torn totoris to proportion before ending her whorish life..
Son of a whòre

Stop trolling here

Your filthy whòre mother is naked and waiting for you ON the bed.

Go and give are the usual anąl sex as you usually do. Don't forget invite your armed friend to join you as usual.
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

Son of a whòre

Stop trolling here

Your filthy whòre mother is naked and waiting for you ON the bed.

Go and give are the usual anąl sex as you usually do. Don't forget invite your armed friend to join you as usual.

Hahahhahahaha...
Sure a julius Berger bulldozer can park inside ur whorish momma..

So asking u to go do same would be a futile effort cous u nd ur friends would only tickle her..
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
menix:

Hahahhahahaha...

So asking u to go do same would be a futile effort cous u nd ur friends would only tickle her..
Again;

Son of a whòre
Stop trolling here
Your filthy whòre mother is Unclad and waiting for you
ON the bed.
Go and give are the usual anąl sex as you usually do.
Don't forget invite your armed friend to join you as
usual.
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

Again;

Son of a whòre
Stop trolling here
Your filthy whòre mother is Unclad and waiting for you
ON the bed.
Go and give are the usual anąl sex as you usually do.
Don't forget invite your armed friend to join you as
usual.

Don't 4get d below

menix:

Hahahhahahaha...
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
menix:

Don't 4get d below

Again;
I am a Son of a whòre
I can't Stop trolling here
My filthy whòre mother is Unclad and waiting for me
ON the bed.
I'll and give are the usual anąl sex as usually.
I can't forget invite my armed friend to join us as
usual.

Okay.
Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by Candyrain(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Election in Nigeria is always a nightmare. Oga police sorry, get your head bandaged and get back to work asap.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) by menix(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
bulldoza:

Again;
I am a Son of a whòre
I can't Stop trolling here
My filthy whòre mother is Unclad and waiting for me
ON the bed.
I'll and give are the usual anąl sex as usually.
I can't forget invite my armed friend to join us as
usual.

Sure u re bulldoza..

Just make sure u bury ur momma with a pack of condom..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad / INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.