Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Things You Don't Ever Say To A Girl After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Don't Ever Say To A Girl After Sex (1043 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Don't Ever Say To A Girl After Sex by lordklaus(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Things you don't ever say to a girl after sex:
Be it your wife of five years or a chick you just met at a bar or somewhere else, sex is an incredibly intimate experience especially for the woman. So when you are in bedroom or after having sex.it's important to avoid unnecessary commentary that could ruin the mood or worse make her not want to sleep with you again. From discussing your sexual repertoire to assessing her orgasm,
Here are five things to stay away from during sex.
1. “Not like that.”
Remember in grade school when you were taught to give “constructive criticism?” This does not apply to your lady in the bedroom. It's not encouraging to be told our skills are bad in the heat of the moment.You should always frame it in the positive by talking about what you do like. How we say things to each other can make a huge difference in performance and sexual confidence.
Also avoid : “What are you doing?”
2. “My ex used to love it when I...”
All women are different, so don't lean heavily on past life and definitely don't discuss it.Besides, who is to say that the previous women didn't fake their pleasure just to get you to finish quicker?.
Aside from that,talking about your prior sexual encounters can drive a woman completely crazy and not in a good way. She doesn't need to hear about it, and if you bring it up, she'll feel threatened and jealous. For a lot of women, that's a dealbreaker.Also avoid: “Let's try this position that I did one time with...”
3.“I have to be out of here by 4:00.”
Making allusions to the idea that you don't have much time to work with is a major mood-killer. If you...continue reading... http://gistclinic..com
Re: Things You Don't Ever Say To A Girl After Sex by iceberylin(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
"*********************"

lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Don't Ever Say To A Girl After Sex by donsharwama(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
END TIME OP

END TIME POST

#TEAMENDTIME ON NAIRALAND
Re: Things You Don't Ever Say To A Girl After Sex by Oladimejy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Baby pls i an not in d mood can make a girl go crazy
Re: Things You Don't Ever Say To A Girl After Sex by lordklaus(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cool post

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Ask For Sex From Your Partner This Season / What Dating Should Be Like / Watch This Girls Twerking In This Funny Video Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.